Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol, the leader of the free world is a Mad Max villian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The Protagonist posted:

the end is nigh lol

The end is thigh

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

lol, I hope she used small words, like his small hands lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lmao Spicer retweeted The Onion and also can not read

Lol, the master of puppets.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol, my company intranet has a topic about, "President Donald Trump signed a travel ban...." talking about not knowing what will happen to our business.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Code Jockey posted:

every fuckin' day I turn on NPR on my drive in and I lol at the fact it just keeps getting worse

I need to start investing in Big Back-alley Abortions, I think that's going to be a booming industry here soon

and yeah charter schools lmao

Hi, broker? Id like to buy 100 shares of M&B Hangers. What? It's not a public company? But they're the only fully domestic hanger company in the US!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Code Jockey posted:

I wonder if it's possible to short-sell women's rights, that seems like a good path to early retirement

lol

You probably can, but you have to think outside the box. Like investing in stairs, although that contains risk of glorious leader's known fear of stairs.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Frederick Douglas is really the black housekeeper that cleans Donalds golf shoes.

Lol our president is literally Judge Smails, "did you hear the one about the jew, the Catholic and the colored boy? ...the world needs ditch diggers too....You'll get nothing. And Like it."

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

thathonkey posted:

lol im not even considering having kids or buying a house for years all of a sudden and am now having to consider the non zero chance that my wife could be the target of some hosed up trumpian poo poo because she wasnt born in the usa. at least she is a christian i guess but ...

just lol.

PS we are goin to war with iran and north korea i bet

Probably should buy a house. Large infrastructure projects usually cause inflation and increases in interest rates.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol, we elected the most American of all americans.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lowtax posted:

He's not the American we need, but he's the American we deserve.

No, we need him. Sometimes you have to look in the mirror honestly and do a frank self assessment, and lol at how you became a bloated bigot.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Re: the yemen bombing from The Guardian:

"After initially denying there had been any civilian casualties, US Central Command [...] acknowledged some of the dead may have included women and children, though claimed some of the women were armed"

Lol, and after the bombing I bet some of them were just torsos.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

like 2 years ago I almost got in a huge divorce with my wife because I didn't want kids and i'm just lolling my rear end off because she's like "yeah good call" on that now

Yeah, well Donalds next executive order is to reinstitute Primae Noctis, so jokes on her again.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
"You're always supposed to wear a tie. If it's not a Trump tie, you can get away with Brooks Brothers. But I'd suggest Armani"

Lol, Trump gonna break emoluments clause over his lovely ties.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Egbert Souse posted:

GOOD

AMERICA IS A CHRISTIAN NATION

*ignores the fact that Mexico is largely Roman Catholic*

Roman Catholic is the Acceptable Asian of religons.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

what does that make mormons?

The weird cousin who has "ideas" about proper clothing and may, or may not be a pederast.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

scrubs season six posted:

Correction, according to NYT she's in NY loving the doormen and hasn't been in DC in two weeks but has been getting plenty of Donald time with their weekends at Mar a lago.

The Plenty of Donald time has to happen during commercial breaks when he can't see himself on the tv. Otherwise he is furiously masturbating while pundits talk about him.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

a new study bible! posted:

Well, Canada is America's hat

lol

Excuse us while we blow our faces off.

Remember to tuck the gun under the soft palate, so brain and hat are destroyed.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

cnut posted:

haha lol

We have seen a campaign of ISIS and genocide against Christians, where they cut of heads. Not since the Middle Ages have we seen that. We haven't seen that, the cutting off of heads. Now they cut off the heads, they drown people in steel cages. Haven't seen this. I haven't seen this. Nobody's seen this for many, many years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...ayer-breakfast/

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Minimalist Program posted:

There is no way that there's been less than at least 3 twitter board meetings on the topic of whether or not to ban Trump's twitter accounts.

You raise an interesting question: does Donald have multiple accounts? Do you think he retweeted himself? I'd think not because he's so much about brand, but then he did pretend to be someone else on the phone with a reporter that one time.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

well why not posted:

A pro couterpart to this thread is the recent Alex Jones visit to the Joe Rogan podcast. He gets stoned and reveals that there's moonbases and psychic vampires.

lol at america, once again

That podcast was great, I smoked weed at the same rate as the other guys and doll hell was it entertainment.

Alex Jones is the infowars guy, he predicts that there will be an economic downturn soon because the powers that be want one to discredit Donald. It's 3 hrs of lols.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Arrhythmia posted:

Get this though: there was someone else that more people wanted to be president, but she isn't president.

Elector-lol co-lol-ege.

Donald could have won the popular vote if he wanted to, just ask him. Plus ilega-lol voters.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Every time I read a story like this I punctuate every Donald quote with Bill Cosby's voice saying, "Right" like in his Noah sketch. Man, it's sad our greatest guys are shamed by these false accusations, right?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Also did anyone figure out what website they copied and pasted their terror attack list from yet

They had to cut out an accidental expressing of freedom at a Quebec mosque.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
President-elect Trump on Wednesday [Jan 11] said a "repeal-and-replace" plan for Obamacare would be submitted as soon as the Senate approves his nominee, Rep. Tom Price, R-Ga., for secretary of the U.S. Health and Human Services Department.
"It will be essentially simultaneously," Trump said. "The same day or the same week ... could be the same hour."

Lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lede of "The Guardian"

Republican megadonor given position...

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Should we feel bad for cyber bullying Donald?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lil Peeler posted:

Warren is an incredible Center and it would be interesting to see her run but I'm not sure she has the international chops for the office?

Lol, can't wait to see Donald call her Pocahontas in a debate.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some trans-Atlantic military giant step the earth and crush us at a blow? Never. All the armies of Europe and Asia...could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River or make a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. No, if destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men we will live forever or die by suicide.

-Lincoln

The towels, not soft enough.

-DJT

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829384587482656768

easy d sounds like something in a craigslist personals ad by a lonely dude

From The Daily Beast Jan 30:
President Donald Trump and White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer spent today saying 109 people were detained over the weekend, and that, therefore, the president’s executive order only had a minimal impact on travelers

Lol, travel ban impacts no one. Travel ban lifted and millions of ISIL sleeper agents are coming in every minute.

Orwell would LOL.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

thathonkey posted:

Opinion: do we really need "so-called" judges?

Judges should be appointed by the acting executive branch. This would ensure that executive policy runs as efficent as possible, and would resolve any conflicts of interest that could come up.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

thathonkey posted:

Opinion: Do we really need the US constitution?

We need the second ammendment. I think DJT is using white out on the rest of it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Hope in one hand and poo poo in the other, and see which gets filled first.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

fat bossy gerbil posted:

Why does everyone get so loving upset about firing squad executions? gently caress the death penalty and all that it should be abolished but if you're going to execute people do it as quickly, painlessly and cheaply as possible and firing squad meats all of those criteria. It's better than all the botched lethal injections we currently have.

You're right. Firing squads should be mandatory, run by a panel. A "death panel" as you will.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I want the people to know that they still have two out of three branches of the government working for them, and that ain’t bad.” – President Dale Trump

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

cnut posted:

He also owned slaves! :sad:

And he hosed them. Makes you think, huh?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I have the day off so I'm loling off the clock.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Loling that even though the Transfer-Pacific Partnership was flawed, if Donald had pushed it through, his job right now would be a lot easier.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol, the Executive Branch of the largest economy in the world is a mash-up of gameshow, action genre, and the worst parts of reality television.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Someone who is good at photoshop please add this picture of Don as Jack Torrance in the photo at the end of "The Shinning"