Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im in, but i gotta sleep right now

ill do a thing in the PM tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

tentatively looking at being a savvyhead

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

gonna roll my techie (savvyhead) and write out my sheet tomorrow

Eliza Lemieux

Ambiguous, Vintage wear plus Tech, Pretty face, calm eyes, wiry body

Cool +1 Hard +1 Hot -1 Sharp = 0 Weird +2

Personal Fashion: Sundress, Bandaged Arms, thick gloves, long, holey wool leggings.

Workspace: A garage, a controlled Growing enviorment, and a junkyard of raw materials.

Bonus moves: Bonefeel, Oftener right

lore soon but i need to read up on the game world and understand what i can and can't have

bean mom has issued a correction as of 06:36 on Jan 24, 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Is there a listing of items somewhere I can't see? I need to know my goodies to write a good bio

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

"I'm not getting paid anything at all"

"Actually it's cool and good."

"Please look at this Poll."

Corey was confused for a moment because all he saw was a garish shotgun, carefully arrayed with red sequins, all along the stock and receiver.

Even with cloning and the latest technology there simply wasn't enough of Corey left to identify.

"Strength is Peace, Mrs. Kelly". She wiped off her american flag patterned pumps with a rag, and adjusted the strap on her side. It was her trump card. It glimmered in the day time, but by night it flashed a brilliant red. Polls, she called it."With it, blood can come out of your whatever. "

Polls, a 4 Harm, High Powered (4 harm at either range) Shotgun was her constant companion after the Times. She's never been let down by Polls). She talks to the weapon as if it were alive and believes strongly that it is sentient.

"Would anyone else like a statement?"

Kelly and Polls, Battlebabe

Gear:

Polls, 3-Round burst, hi-powered(close/far) SHOTGUN , 4 Harm Reload Messy Close/Far
Sword of Chang, 3 Harm Long Blade, taken from a long forgotten android who fell just prior to the first.
4 Barter worth of Trumpbucks, usable throughout the known universe as a reward for her loyal service in the four great wars of Trump.

Outfit:
Kelly And wears a form fitting catsuit with reinforced areas to make it more durable and absorb more firepower (2 ARMOR), with sensible shoes. Her hair is mostly gone now but she has three long strands of solid golden fibers that manage to cover her head as they are intricately woven together to form the appearance of a braided golden dome. Polls is holstered to her left side and Chang is secured to her back.

Kelly And appears to be a fit, 50 something, but her eyes are calculating and merciless. She has a sharp face and a gorgeous body.

Stats:

Cool: 3
Hard -2
Hot 1
Sharp 1
Weird 1

Moves

Merciless: when inflicting harm, inflict +1 additional harm
Ice Cold: when you go aggro on an NPC, roll+cool instead of roll+hard. When you go
aggro on another player’s character, roll+Hx instead of roll+hard.

Kelly And is known for her beauty(hot +1) and the suddenness(cool +3) in which she kills. She doesn't believe in a fair fight(and refuses to follow any known stricture of honor*(-2 Hard). Lying comes naturally to her(+1 sharp) and her ability to deny reality sometimes has such an effect that reality bends towards her will. (weird +1)

bean mom has issued a correction as of 08:24 on Jan 26, 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Kelly And is here because shes here.

AND THATS IT

NO TRUTH TO THE RUMORS!!!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:toot:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

who can I trust?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

hx questions time!!!!

which one of you has been beside beside me all along, and has seen everything ive seen

which one of you do i figure is doomed to self-destruction

I've been around forever. I'll be around forever.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

docbeard posted:

My one and only HX question, for each and every one of you mad bastards.

Can I count on you to tell me the truth?

I'll tell you what you want to hear.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

My question to everyone is:

Are you a wolf of the maelstrom?

Awoooooooo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Reclaimer posted:

Hi yeah how ya doin.

gently caress no.

Mmmmaybe?

My turn:
Which one of you has fought shoulder to shoulder with me?
Which one of you is the prettiest and/or the smartest?

Obv me, the prettiest battlebabe

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

you can believe the skin man

you cant rely on him

im gonna leave parsing that for level of trust to you tbh

which of my stats is most interesting?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Reclaimer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBhOlnpttQ