Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i wanna be this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

Just as a character concept, would a hardholder duck with a gang of sewer ducks (& others) work?

it fuckin better work!!!!!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

using 0 barter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Yeah I'm going to have a round of questions to help with pruning tomorrow.

Al! your pictures are beautiful but I'm going to need a bit more backstory to work with.

ok im storyboarding it now!!!!!!!!!! (ill include a brief text description this time and include the previous pictures, im just poo poo at any kind of long-form writing)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Uh playing the game is going to be writing, should I be concerned?

yes, be very afraid :q:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

oh go ahead of yr heart is set on it friendo, im flexible af

NO

yr going 2 write up a gd hocus

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

idk if im going to be able to do the thing i wanted to do with the backstory so here goes:

lawn was born in one of those long barracks you've heard about, one o them mormon ones where men keep stables of pregnant women, some of them their own daughters? they were big right after the apocalypse, before the bulk of them got gobbled up as soft easy pickings full of children and pregnant women with fat lazy men more interested in their next child bride than protecting their stead. there were long dinner tables of boys for the slaughter and girls for the harvest. lawn wasnt sure which one they were and when they got caught digging thru their mother's things (at least they think she was their mother, it's hard to be sure int hat world), well that's when lawn got a new home out in an old fashioned rainbarrel (like you used to see in the old west!) and, well, became lawn.

one night as lawn was snoring in time to the boring of termites and crawling of centipedes their homestead got cracked open by one o them gangs of atv riders what wear the animal masks. lawn was a heavy sleeper so when they rose all that was left was the smell of drifting ashes and roasting meat.

things get a little weird after that, time moves orthogonal to the path yer normally supposed to walk when every day the patch of gnawing hunger grows from your stomach to the top of yer throat, but lawn slowly discovered something about themself. their body did things to other people. sometimes when they danced others would do things, unexpected things, things that almost but not quite looked like kindness. things got even stranger when lawn revealed a little bit of skin or even removed the clothes from another. lawn had this way of getting what they wanted without spilling blood.

lately, they wanted was to sleep in a big jar in the marketplace. it was like the barrel. the safe barrel. home barrel. but one day it cracked. when things like that happened, lawn always took it as a sign to move on

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

o i should mention that like yers truly lawn speaks exclusovely in tha nitecrew cant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

• Locked thread