Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

"I said to bring a couple guys, Jack. A couple guys."
"She is a couple guys.
"

The world had gone to hell in a hurry, but the poison was also the cure. Guns, and lots of 'em. Some people learned that faster than others, among them Navarre. Just a kid in '16, no right to vote and no idea just how unprepared the country was for a Double Trumpalo presidency. But she did know how to shoot straight, courtesy of an ex-Marine of a father. For her 12th birthday he got her an AR-15. For her 16th birthday, she got to bury him.

From there, all bets were off. Society in decay, the law overstretched, drugs became the punctuation at the end of every spell of ultraviolence. First weed to numb the guilt, then coke, then when the money started to dry up that good ol' girl Methamphetamine. The brain started to go, and the red mist seeped in. But maybe there's still something in there worth saving. If there's any salvation left in this place.

Hometown is Navarre, FL; her actual name has been lost to time.

https://twitter.com/_Flor1daWoman/status/599273691411849216
https://twitter.com/_Flor1daWoman/status/755427371801518080

Al made me do it.

Reclaimer has issued a correction as of 03:35 on Feb 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Canonically, Bernie died on his way back to his home planet.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

I'ma be honest here, Battlebabe Kellyanne was a better concept than my "What if Cait was actually Trevor Philips and they quote Ayn Rand all the time."

Hope that one poster pulls the trigger on it.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Mayor Dave posted:

So when's this joint kicking off?

Applications end on Sunday.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

How the hell are you not gonna be The Show, squizzie?

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Okay I said I'd do these tonight and I'm not going to pussy out. How ever I will be loving lame and give everyone the same question.

Why are you in Throne, if not by chance? What of the factions would you rather see come out on top, if you had to choose? (make one up or add details to one that's been mentioned)

Riches, adventure, rumors of a strange new drug and a beer brewed deep in the sewers!

Obviously Navarre is on Team Navarre, though any power grab will inevitably fail due to a lack of planning and/or general ennui.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Squizzle posted:

im working on my hocus but the actual trump need distracted me and ill have to post tomorrow

You should do an angel instead :twisted:

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Squizzle posted:

which one of you do i figure is doomed to self-destruction

Hi yeah how ya doin.

docbeard posted:

Can I count on you to tell me the truth?

gently caress no.

Mayor Dave posted:

Are you a wolf of the maelstrom?

Mmmmaybe?

My turn:
Which one of you has fought shoulder to shoulder with me?
Which one of you is the prettiest and/or the smartest?

Reclaimer has issued a correction as of 07:01 on Feb 2, 2017

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Zyla posted:

who can I trust?

Never trust a junkie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-yyAR5Cepw

Reclaimer has issued a correction as of 20:22 on Feb 2, 2017

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBhOlnpttQ

Zyla-
Which of my stats is most interesting?

Reclaimer has issued a correction as of 00:09 on Feb 3, 2017

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Actually pretty stoked at the idea of Verren having crawled out of nowhere to help Navarre out of a tight spot at some point.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Squizzle posted:

not to seem like i drew up a lil reference chart to make sure everyone had replied to everyone elses hx questions, which i did in fact do, but i think zylas still waiting for mayor dave and maduo to answer

You are a treasure, Squizzie.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Okay looks like it's time for me to finally make the thread.

One question for reclaimer, is the theme of the tweets you put with your app only woman threatening police or are you not using the 2armor you get

I'm using the armor for now but my first advance is totally gonna be Impossible Reflexes.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Sjs00 posted:

whoa what is this this looks loving awesome

It's the best thing to come outta C-SPAM in all its miserable existence.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

Not gonna name any names *coughsquizzlecough*

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

So uh, what the heck happened with this? It's been a long time and since nobody else's asked I assume I'm just way the gently caress out of the loop as usual.

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Turds didn't post so it's dead

Oh, I thought you had some sorta system to boot nonposters. Wasn't like we were hurting for applicants iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

but never killed

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

My life is in kind of a rough spot right now so I don't want to do the leg work to wrangle everyone. Sorry

E: though if a remaining/new team volunteered or self organized or whatever I'll try to run a second go

I understand, same. I appreciate you trying to put it together though, and Navarre remains available for any future attempts.

• Locked thread