Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I'm making a hocus that I'll submit here tomorrow! I haven't played a forums rpg in ages..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

How the gently caress does "want" work? I feel like I'm missing part of the rules.

E: And Hx? Am I being blind or something??

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 19:51 on Jan 23, 2017

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Lol

This is Hillary's fault.
Yes.

Can you post an email? I wrote up a Hocus and then realized that it might not work with the rules.

E: Appalachian hillbilly/inbred amish prophet with a family of believers who think this is how the outside world has always been.

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 04:15 on Jan 25, 2017

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That sounds fine. Is there a specific rule question? I'd prefer to answer things here if that's alright.

Thanks for all the interest guys. I don't think I'll be able to take everyone so I'll have a round of prompts later to help you guys flesh our your peeps more for the thunder dome.

I'm still accepting apps til Sunday so plenty of time for everyone else.

That's totally fine with me I just didn't want to clog this thread up if you preferred to deal with these types of questions elsewhere.

The problem is that I can't foresee how this family/congregation is going to have "their own lives integrated in the local population" in a totally new environment where they don't know anyone but each other. Can we all live together if I choose the option for my followers to be dedicated to me?

• Locked thread