Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

christ, I'll probably destroy this thing trying to fill out the character sheet, but I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

oh dang imma write up a hocus

aww, crap! fine, I choose to be a Maestro D' then

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Squizzle posted:

i briefly considered playin a faceless who was ivanka + eric + donjr all chained together and passing an old donald j trump halloween mask around, and only the sibling wearing the mask ever does anything but shuffle blankly along w the others

but i dont think id enjoy playin a faceless that much so im gonna just leave the idea out here for anyone else i guess?????

yeah if all of those are taken, I choose the Chopper

gotta fill the roles

Victory Position has issued a correction as of 08:21 on Jan 28, 2017

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm not very good at playing these games, haven't really ever. Where the heck can I find the info to fill out stats and stuff? I'm using Baloogan's as a ref because I haven't done one of these in a very long time.

edit: okay, that was just a bit buried in the text, but I guess I'm going to be asking questions as this goes on, because I don't know what the heck a Hx is

Victory Position has issued a correction as of 07:00 on Jan 29, 2017

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'll be working on my character's bio. This was the hard part. Still need some help determining what the heck HARM is though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

loving rear end in a top hat. What was his deal, anyway? "Counter-Strike" and "Call of Duty." That was my job. Drive in the viewers, bring in the clicks. I was a star, until it all went to poo poo.

Life's a blur. Really. Outside of robbing folks around Decatur and the pills, I don't remember much else. I was the best on whatever "Twitch" was, but when that stopped, I armed up. The real deal. My old man died telling me about whatever his rank was. Score. Didn't sound too good. I'm no "commander." I'm #1.

gently caress him. I know better. A few of my old crew ride with me now. They seem to know their poo poo. It's an old Japanese bike, but the guys don't give me poo poo for it. Works well and rides better than theirs. Since it's my dad's old "clan" or whatever the gently caress, we kept the old name, "Lost Otakus," but I'll change it.

The world loving sucks. I'll rip its ballsack off.

(edit: saw the date being 2024 and not uhhhhhh farther into the future)

Victory Position has issued a correction as of 07:41 on Jan 29, 2017

• Locked thread