Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!
Hardholders have a population, whereas Choppers have a gang and those other dudes get a cult.

E: oh and the maestro'd get a bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!
Couldn't you reskin a driver to have a giant mecha?

Also Epic High Five should come and play a Driver. His avatar is just too perfect for it.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!
I don't feel up to committing to playing, but a Faceless whose mask is the original Pepe trying futilely to atone for the actions of his shadow twin, the avatar of the God Kek, would be pretty perfect. Under the mask he is actually Pepe and recoils in shame.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!
Suggestion: "This is Hillary's Fault," and "Thanks Obama!" are common refrains, even though no one remembers who those people were.

e: also "But her emails!"

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!

Reclaimer posted:

Canonically, Bernie died on his way back to his home planet.

Many believe she murdered him and the proof was hidden in her emails.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!
"Don't trust that fucker. He's the type to slit your throat and tell you the truth is in the middle."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!
I haven't found the rules for it, but the dolphin class is named the Space Marine Mammal. Also I found the rules to be a Horder or a literal marmot that is also a detective.

• Locked thread