Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
This is the official thread for statements by and policy directives of the CSPAM President.

The current CSPAM President is: crazy cloud. All hail crazy cloud, and his glorious new regime!

Current Policy Directive: A C-SPAM Day of Patriotic Devotion is declared for 2/27/2017. In praise of KEK, Matthew 21:21 is declared the official Bible verse of the administration, for the month of January. The official God Bless you and God Bless C-SPAM.

Requirements to post anime in any thread is are hereby deemed unconstitutional. Attorney General Horchata, Esq., is directed to process a repeal of all ongoing mandated anime rules. If you're going to post a long chunk of text it is recommended and encouraged that a short summary that is animated and spinning be appended.

drink more water.
pro
j
e
c
t your voice.
from the abdomen.
instead
of from thelungs.

Verse for 2/3/17: Mark 7:17-23

Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”

After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.

He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person."

Love yourself, love those around you, have a nice weekend friends be good 2 1 another don't be a dumb fucken donny

Current Official Ideology: "Mark 3:35. Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother."

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 00:44 on Feb 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

The 1st CSPAM presidential election is over! It was byzantine, unrepresentative, and thoroughly prone to corruption and backroom dealing, which you'll no doubt agree makes it a perfect fit for us here in CSPAM.

The powers and responsibilities of that office are far too complicated and numerous for me to go into right now, but please rest assured that the current President knows everything they need to about the office they hold. However, I should lay out some ground rules just to keep things on as even a keel as we ever have:
  • General Forums Rules: Even the CSPAM President is bound to obey them. Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.
  • Tenure of Office: While there are no set terms or limits on this office, no one holding it is immune from recall or overthrow.
  • Civilization and its Malcontents: Flouting the authority of the President may or may not have consequences, depending on circumstances and especially whether it's done in an entertaining fashion.
  • Chill Out: Don't take any of this nonsense too seriously. If all of this ceases to be fun and turns into garbage we'll probably just get rid of it and pretend it never happened.
  • Ed? Balls.

This thread is now open that we may all bask in the glory of our new Fearless Leader, and his all-but-guaranteed comical disaster of an administration.

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 05:42 on Jan 27, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hmm, yes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
free crazy cloud

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Don't Blame Me I Voted For Her Emails

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
where's our loving president?

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Mariana Horchata posted:

where's our loving president?

In Exile.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

But he's soon to return.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the prodigal cloud

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

It's cool that the mansion is open to the public like this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

(its frozen piss)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The CSPAM executive is fierce in its dedication to an open and accessible democracy, and in no way motivated by me not wanting to have to update the thread manually every time the president wants to say/do something.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Is there where I apply for the position of Undersecretary of Satan Hailing?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
*blows on bubble pipe*

yes but have you ensured that the president is actually from cspam? serious, inquiring minds would like to know

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Felt m8

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

fuckin felt

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i figuted the ebtire mansioon was carved from a ginormous block of cheese

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oh gently caress i forgot to get in on the apoc world game because i didnt bookmark the thread yaaaaauuugh

madame presidente how will you remedy this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the image of a rotting cheese palace made me think of a post trumpocalyppse btw

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

oh gently caress i forgot to get in on the apoc world game because i didnt bookmark the thread yaaaaauuugh

madame presidente how will you remedy this

theres still time squizz and i will be personally offended if u dont

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
mmmm what i miss in the news in the last 7 days not much i bet :buddy:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm hungover n I'm gonna get drunk again god bless

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

thats your prerogative mr prez. im gonna make u a proper seal when i get a chance mr prez

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

thats your prerogative mr prez. im gonna make u a proper seal when i get a chance mr prez

*barking seal noises *

*at first like the ocean animal*

*it then becomes apparent that i just only know half the words to kiss from a rose*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I got 20 more pages of posts to read. Presidenting is hard work, but I'm, like, a smart guy.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

*barking seal noises *

*at first like the ocean animal*

*it then becomes apparent that i just only know half the words to kiss from a rose*

There to a tower on sea
You the on dark of
Love a that's high not pill
But you that it
My become
And light you can't seen?

Baby, compare to kiss a on grey
Ooo, more get you, stranger feels,
Now your is bloom
A hits gloom the

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

crazy cloud posted:

mmmm what i miss in the news in the last 7 days not much i bet :buddy:

The collective cucking and mouth loving of a nation in mourning.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

NIV posted:

Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

godspeed, Mr. President :patriot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Hello, Mr. President. How was your morning briefing?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Hello, Mr. President. How was your morning briefing?

Nice try Linds, all information about the PDB is classified. Big-league stuff in store. Today's agenda is just boozin n Bible study, celebrating CSPAMian values:patriot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Nice try Linds, all information about the PDB is classified. Big-league stuff in store. Today's agenda is just boozin n Bible study, celebrating CSPAMian values:patriot:

Keep C-Spam first! :911:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

:same:

buenos dias presidente crazy cloud

if u need me ill be in my chambers :okpos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErNrA-22cOQ

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

:same:

buenos dias presidente crazy cloud

if u need me ill be in my chambers :okpos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErNrA-22cOQ

Madame Attorney General thank you very much enjoy ur evening:tipshat:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

as we have no other place to make petitions, I'm going to make a proposal to the current policy of the standing C-SPAM administration.

RESCIND THE PROLIX CLAUSE OVER THE MARXISM THREAD

this one is clear and simple: forbid Baloogan from probating people for typing large chunks of text. in addition, we don't have to post goddamn anime just to justify our posts. if passed, Baloogan is to back off from probating people. if denied, well, we have to continue posting catgirls to post blocks of text.

it's a pretty simple proposal at heart, so, here it goes!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

as we have no other place to make petitions, I'm going to make a proposal to the current policy of the standing C-SPAM administration.

this one is clear and simple: forbid Baloogan from probating people for typing large chunks of text. in addition, we don't have to post goddamn anime just to justify our posts. if passed, Baloogan is to back off from probating people. if denied, well, we have to continue posting catgirls to post blocks of text.

madame prez id advise afaunat this unless you reqyire any huge chunja of text to also be 3d and where possible animated

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Squizzle posted:

madame prez id advise afaunat this unless you reqyire any huge chunja of text to also be 3d and where possible animated

seconded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Weeping Wound posted:

Squizzle posted:

Decreed: requirements to post anime in any thread itf are hereby deemed unconstitutional. Attorney General Horchata, Esq., is directed to process a repeal of all ongoing mandated anime rules. If you're going to post a long chunk of text it is recommended and encouraged that a short summary that is animated and spinning be appended.

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 04:33 on Jan 28, 2017

• Locked thread