Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Code of Laws of C-SPAM (aka C-SPAM Code)

§ 1.1

crazy cloud posted:

Decreed: requirements to post anime in any thread itf are hereby deemed unconstitutional. Attorney General Horchata, Esq., is directed to process a repeal of all ongoing mandated anime rules. If you're going to post a long chunk of text it is recommended and encouraged that a short summary that is animated and spinning be appended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

I'm hungover n I'm gonna get drunk again god bless

the president c-spam deserves :'^)

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
*runs naked in front of the cspam mansion with 'end the fed' painted on my rear end*

gently caress the president! gently caress the authority! throw away your fiat currency and go back to purestrain gold standard!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

rudatron posted:

*runs naked in front of the cspam mansion with 'end the fed' painted on my rear end*

gently caress the president! gently caress the authority! throw away your fiat currency and go back to purestrain gold standard!

*picks head up off the executive couch cushion long enough to order this citizen awarded the CSPAM Presidential Medal of Freedom, then passes out again*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

crazy cloud posted:

*picks head up off the executive couch cushion long enough to order this citizen awarded the CSPAM Presidential Medal of Freedom, then passes out again*

The medal in question was subsequently discovered to actually be the pull-tab off a 1977 can of Billy Beer, which are actually pretty sharp around the edges so be careful when you handle it.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 9 minutes!
Have you set up a thread for the book yet boss? Do you need someone else too?

Also where do we make suggestions for next months book, I want to suggest Dont Think of an Elephant

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GlyphGryph posted:

Have you set up a thread for the book yet boss? Do you need someone else too?

Also where do we make suggestions for next months book, I want to suggest Dont Think of an Elephant

I'm gonna make the thread for that today, I think that's a cool suggestion but so far was thinking 1 book per presidency so we aren’t just readin books all day like a bunch of fucken nerds

So IMO lobby the next president of cspam for that book!

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013
Probation
Ah i thought you had said one per month, my bad.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i move that migf be forbidden from posting on any page where any poster has mentioned Israel, Palestine, food, or chicago

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

i move that migf be forbidden from posting on any page where any poster has mentioned Israel, Palestine, food, or chicago

If this bill is unanimously approved by the cabinet I will lol and sign it

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Squizzle posted:

I wish offer an amendment to this proposal to include literally every other topic as well.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I wish offer an amendment to this proposal to include literally every other topic as well.

Seconded.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

Special Clause: This rule can be overruled if MIGF starts a Sim City lets play thread and updates it weekly.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

Special Clause: This rule can be overruled if MIGF starts a Sim City lets play thread and updates it weekly.

lmebo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

If this bill is unanimously approved by the cabinet I will lol and sign it

approved

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Yay

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Congratulations Mr. President

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Helsing posted:

Congratulations Mr. President

appreciate the congrats

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

I would like to petition to append this clause to state that the city in question must be a Midwestern city that is not Chicago

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this amwndment process is getting out of contril!!!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
we did it everyone. the system works

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013
Probation

Mariana Horchata posted:

This but also for that central american dictator game he sent me pms of him playing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
democracy owns

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i would like to suggest to our glorious leaders that captain_maclaine be given the c-spam presidential medal of freedom for granting us an entire migf--free month

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

its actually forever, check the probe msg

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

glorious crazy cloud please appoint me director of Crescent Fresh

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'd like to offer my services to the new administration as a diviner and warlock, like ol' ronny reagan used to have

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Yinlock posted:

i would like to suggest to our glorious leaders that captain_maclaine be given the c-spam presidential medal of freedom for granting us an entire migf--free month

While I appreciate the sentiment, no special recognition is called for. I've seriously had it with that rear end in a top hat.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Zyla posted:

glorious crazy cloud please appoint me director of Crescent Fresh

nobody can, like, direct crescness, maaan

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
my administration is already more stable and less scandalridden than @potus lamo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

its actually forever, check the probe msg

insha-fucken-allah

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

my administration is already more stable and less scandalridden than @potus lamo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud posted:

please implement an immigration ban on D&D

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

plz we are a sub sub forum of immigrants

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
My first post on SA was probably in D&D

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Caithness posted:

My first post on SA was probably in D&D

you can be let in after someone vets your SA posts

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if we only let in cool and good posters wr wouldnt have anyone to shoot poop words at for hilarious burns

plwase dont make us stop sprayong poop burns

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

if we only let in cool and good posters wr wouldnt have anyone to shoot poop words at for hilarious burns

plwase dont make us stop sprayong poop burns

wise words imo

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

eonwe posted:

please implement an immigration ban on D&D

No don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
well the ACLU is involved now, so I'll walk it back

• Locked thread