Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
she is not banned yet!! we can still issue an injunction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

i move to filibuster the powerball ban

Aye, in favor and dissent w/r/t any politically motivated disciplinary actions taken against 'POWERBALL' (Taylor Swift) and see any further actions that aren't in clear violation of the C-SPAM subforum law as unconstitutional per the 1st amendment. :redhammer: :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEH_ms8d1ws

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
oh in that case, in acknowledgment of her posting service and dedication to enriching the culture of our fine community,

pending approval of the cabinet, i nominate taylor swift to be c-spam ambassador to japan, a very big-league job with no responsibilities but allowing her to post one (1) non-hentai anime picture a day without it counting as a probate-worthy offense

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if a mod does it, that means it is not illegal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
The authoritarian left once again at work

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
putin's ties through the green party run deep, even in cspam

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

wow!
De Niro?
ok then

e: oh by the way

"While appearing on The View Friday morning, Robert De Niro addressed controversial comments he made about wanting to punch Donald Trump in the face last year, saying his feelings haven't changed since the former reality television host was elected president.
"I said that because he said that about somebody, that he would like to punch them in the face," the actor told cohost Joy Behar. "How dare he say that to the crowd? How dare he say the things he does? Of course I want to punch him in the face.""

- Entertainment Weekly

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 20:32 on Feb 3, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

oh in that case, in acknowledgment of her posting service and dedication to enriching the culture of our fine community,

pending approval of the cabinet, i nominate taylor swift to be c-spam ambassador to japan, a very big-league job with no responsibilities but allowing her to post one (1) non-hentai anime picture a day without it counting as a probate-worthy offense

Aye

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

consumed by normies posted:

The probatable we do right away. The bannable takes more time.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

consumed by normies posted:

asap

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

if i edit the thread title i end up losing the MODS thread tag since i made the thread initially somewhere else

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

logikv9 posted:

if i edit the thread title i end up losing the MODS thread tag since i made the thread initially somewhere else

if it were up to me all threads would have the

wait

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

if it were up to me all threads would have the

wait

do it

we need a presidential proclamation declaring a subsubforum federal holiday, the feast of suq madiq, patron saint of donation gangtags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LIzX5CT8U

And on that day, you change all the thread tags

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

do it

we need a presidential proclamation declaring a subsubforum federal holiday, the feast of suq madiq, patron saint of donation gangtags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_LIzX5CT8U

And on that day, you change all the thread tags

april 20th 2017 during the final week of my administration, and, possibly, this gay earth

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

The authoritarian left once again at work

[STATEMENT REDACTED]

Somebody has issued a correction as of 02:43 on Feb 4, 2017

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hello yes I have a resume are you currently hiring

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

nay
:twisted:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

or aye
w/e
idc

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I nominate Concerned Citizen for the position of C-SPAM's Attorney General for their tireless efforts at devil's advocacy.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I don't have a nomination for Secretary of Low Energy but I firmly believe it should be a cabinet level position.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I nominate Nonsense as Ambassador to D&D, which though not an official position in the cabinet, is considered to be a cabinet level position.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I nominate myself for a position on the C-SPAM supreme court because I want to stack the court with Bernout shitposters.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Baloogan should probably be chief justice though.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i novate thoguh for shuttin his yap

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

i novate thoguh for shuttin his yap

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sorry sir, we're not sure how he got past the guards at the front gate but believe me the morning supervisor has been dealt with and we have detained though for questioning

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

sorry sir, we're not sure how he got past the guards at the front gate but believe me the morning supervisor has been dealt with and we have detained though for questioning

lamo

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Thoguh posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rude.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

after extensive interrogation, sir, it turns out he was the head of security that you hired yourself

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

after extensive interrogation, sir, it turns out he was the head of security that you hired yourself

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

spaghetti?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7zD31E8eGs

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qfElV7wcpU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ok withdrawing tswifts nomination now that she's committed sexual violence on our eyeballs and slander on a mod :trumppop:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
cspamghazi
dickgate
powergate

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

cspamghazi
dickgate
powergate

Please stop listing the names of power metal bands I was in back in the 80s.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Please stop listing the names of power metal bands I was in back in the 80s.

don't forget dickwater

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Al! posted:

don't forget dickwater

that was thrash, god dad get it right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
taylor swiftboat

• Locked thread