Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

ok withdrawing tswifts nomination now that she's committed sexual violence on our eyeballs and slander on a mod :trumppop:

we don't know if it was slander, maybe it's an improvement????

e:

mormonpartyboat posted:

taylor swiftboat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

sex violence is my non-existent punk band

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Presidential Address for 2/6/17:

don't

send

mushroom

pictures

to your fellow cspamians

i can't believe i have to remind u ppl this but there's no such thing as ironic sexual violence you can't just send pictures of your pathetic wanger 2 ppl

if you gotta do a violence please

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 15:20 on Feb 6, 2017

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hi is there a place I can submit a petition to have Yug probed on sight if he posts in C-SPAM

so far I have

uh

one signature

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

the world must see my dong

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Chokes McGee posted:

hi is there a place I can submit a petition to have Yug probed on sight if he posts in C-SPAM

so far I have

uh

one signature

*a billion fists with pens clenched in them erupt comically from the ground*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chokes McGee posted:

so far I have

uh

one signature

chokes as much as id like to be your personal hunting falcon, the scream of nitecreeeeeeeeew heard by my prey well above the forest canopy only seconds before it is taken, im gonna need a reason

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

chokes as much as id like to be your personal hunting falcon, the scream of nitecreeeeeeeeew heard by my prey well above the forest canopy only seconds before it is taken, im gonna need a reason

I mean I can give you a reason but I'm also caring on the internet now and I try not to do that

so n/m :shobon:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

I mean I can give you a reason but I'm also caring on the internet now and I try not to do that

so n/m :shobon:

low energy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

not even a little wrongthink 2 punish???? Thats no fun

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

theres always somethin to punish
always

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

if I see somethin I'll say somethin (by clicking report)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

low energy

sad!!!!

:smith:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Al! posted:

He's happy the Patriots won.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Relevant Tangent posted:

He's happy the Patriots won.

also I'm p sure he likes Duke

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Relevant Tangent posted:

*a billion fists with pens clenched in them erupt comically from the ground*

ah sir, the constituency is pretty anxious for a resolution to this...

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

ah sir, the constituency is pretty anxious for a resolution to this...

awesome interaction problematic appropriation

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al! posted:

pull up any of his posts they're all terrible and many are transphobic and homophobic and decent personphobic

Putting in a request to be the Secretary of Low Energy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I agree Yug sucks poo poo out of an rear end but I can't lock everyone up. That plays good on the campaign trail, but now, we don't care.

Department of Low-Energy doesn't seem big-league enough to need a cabinet position tbh, it's just a bunch of mostly lurkers who post fewer times in a month than Yinlock does in 10 minutes???

poo poo I'm out of plastic wrap. I just made a bunch of delicious roasted veggies to last me the rest of the week, but I go through so much plastic wrap making and portioning out pot brownies I can never keep enough in the house. I should add plastic wrap to my Trumpocalypse prepper stash along with the dried beans and lentils and rice and whisky, good reminder.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Think of mother gaia and use reusable glass containers

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Oh believe, I got mason jars on mason jars son

nothin beats the any-size versatility and sealing power of clingwrap tho and I'm not givin away a mason jar w every edible I don't have f u money yet

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

poo poo I'm out of plastic wrap. I just made a bunch of delicious roasted veggies to last me the rest of the week, but I go through so much plastic wrap making and portioning out pot brownies I can never keep enough in the house. I should add plastic wrap to my Trumpocalypse prepper stash along with the dried beans and lentils and rice and whisky, good reminder.

CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

doggg go to a restaurant supply store and get one of the like foot thick rolls of it

it'll last u a decade

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you say that, but ive got roy orbison coming over soon and im going to need a lot of clingfilm

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

you say that, but ive got roy orbison coming over soon and im going to need a lot of clingfilm

mercy

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

doggg go to a restaurant supply store and get one of the like foot thick rolls of it

it'll last u a decade

Smart & Final solution

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

crazy butt posted:

I agree Yug sucks poo poo out of an rear end but I can't lock everyone up. That plays good on the campaign trail, but now, we don't care.

Department of Low-Energy doesn't seem big-league enough to need a cabinet position tbh, it's just a bunch of mostly lurkers who post fewer times in a month than Yinlock does in 10 minutes???

If you haven't already, get like a pound of vacuum-sealed weed, because good drugs are going to be the first thing to go after the apocalypse.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ok you guys were right im sorry i ever doubted you

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Relevant Tangent posted:

If you haven't already, get like a pound of vacuum-sealed weed, because good drugs are going to be the first thing to go after the apocalypse.

a pound?? I'll be out in a week :sad:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Relevant Tangent posted:

That's fine, my pal is currently converting their walk in closet to a grow room :q:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Mariana Horchata posted:

That's fine, my pal is currently converting their walk in closet to a grow room :q:

No electricity after the Doom comes. otoh it'll be reasonably easy to seize the apartments of people who were insufficiently prepared and perished in the first few months. Just find one with a solarium.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Relevant Tangent posted:

Pro-tip: weed is a plant, you can grow more of it if you've got seeds.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Helsing posted:

Pro-tip: weed is a plant, you can grow more of it if you've got seeds.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

greetings,

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

we need to start locking the door

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Turdfuzz posted:

we need to start locking the door