Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Mariana Horchata
The Office of the Attorney General - C-SPAM

Memorandum 419

:420: FYI :420:

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 21:14 on Feb 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Mariana Horchata
The Office of the Attorney General - C-SPAM

Memorandum 419

:420: FYI :420:

:patriot:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

vs.

hmmm tough choice...

felt m8?
\

:redhammer:

P.S. go gently caress urself jeff sessions, u can silence one of our senators but can't touch our :420: cause we'll make that shiet grow like fkn kudzu if u even try to step to us. pls either drop dead or go back to ur plantation in alabama, sit on ur veranda and try rubbing one out while fantasizing that the ppl doing ur landscaping are ur slaves picking ur fkn shiety whitey cop crops...

rear end in a top hat

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 22:20 on Feb 9, 2017

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i loving love weed so much

legalize dank marriage mr tromp DO IT i wanna marry a cannabis plant and as a compromise i won't even gay marry 1 it'll be opposite gender cannabis plant

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
oh this is the cspam white house not the cht thread o well i guess that's a policy position now. in cspam u can marry a cannabis plant if u want to. thanks n god bless.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
:420::hf::buddy::hf::patriot:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
best weed in the world is grown in british columbia

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

this is true, but only if you've never been to california. california > * , but bc wins the silver

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i literally don't understand if ppl realize what a mistake they're making not living in california. i've lived in a bunch of places around the world and you really can't gently caress with sunshine beaches burritos n weed

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

crazy cloud posted:

i literally don't understand if ppl realize what a mistake they're making not living in california. i've lived in a bunch of places around the world and you really can't gently caress with sunshine beaches burritos n weed

Counterargument: Orange County exists.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Counterargument: Orange County exists.

they're allowed to so they don't gently caress up our vibe closer to the coast :3:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

crazy cloud posted:

if thats the case then why do californians all want to come up here, to pdx

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

if thats the case then why do californians all want to come up here, to pdx

successful propaganda campaign by carrie brownstein and fred armisen

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Coastal elites itt

Baloogan posted:

lol beasters were OK and very plentiful as the USA was getting flooded with it back during the Bush days when :420: was still entirely an underground criminal enterprise...certainly much better than anything coming from Central America tho... :ese:

But nowadays, particularly in the free states, the best weed is always locally grown weed - genetics are what really matters instead of geography, especially when growing indoors with hydroponics. Export weed is more often than not being sent off to be wholesaled thousands of miles away for a reason (and these days it comes from NorCal not BC).

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

with all due respect Mr. President you've clearly never been to Hawaii

mild temperatures, sun, ocean, rad people, and you can nite crew post during the day

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Chokes McGee posted:

with all due respect Mr. President you've clearly never been to Hawaii

mild temperatures, sun, ocean, rad people, and you can nite crew post during the day

i love hawaii but it's not enough better to compensate for California weed n mexican food

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
The time zone thing is a good argument tho

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

i love hawaii but it's not enough better to compensate for California weed n mexican food

poke

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Is great but Mexican food is the best type of food

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

u fucken elitists woulndt last a sec in my red state hell world

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

crazy cloud posted:

I used to live in California. I rate it as an okay place to live.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hey quit it

stop

not cool man, this is bugging me

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Free Mariana Horchata!

The sig shaming continues!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Turdfuzz posted:

u fucken elitists woulndt last a sec in my red state hell world

i believe South Carolina is that very thing

if you live in Alabama or Tennessee however, you have my condolences

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Free Mariana Horchata!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
poke

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i move for an executive decree: trump bad

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
executive decree: dorbled trimp status: insanely bad

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

yes, the spell has been cast...

:smugwizard:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Verse for 2/11/2017: John 15:18 - The World Hates The Disciples: “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first."

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809624

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

crazy cloud posted:

yeah i want to move out of the lovely south to lands of different madness

e:

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i believe South Carolina is that very thing

sry senator the bbq just doesn't cut it anymore. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

executive decree: dorbled trimp status: insanely bad

*approval ratings skyrocket to 145% percent*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

madame president i got a serious proposal

every month one to three cspam posters should each nominate a charity and make a small gangtag, and if you donate to the charity they mom's that month you get the gangtag (they should be small, like 50px wide,sothey dont clog up yr av pane)

collrct six charity gangtags and trade them in for.....a big gangtag!!!!! or maybe you could work something out w the mods, like a custom plat icon or a brightly colored userbame or a xtra big av or w/e, im just the ideas guy someone else start the wiki

the nominating posters shouldnt be the same every month, spread that joy around to many posters. nomunating process is left to yr executive disxretion

but the basic idea in summary: every month aim the cspam donation hose at new charities, and earn prizes!!!!!!!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i think that's a good idea but i don't think it's an executive power

if cspam congress passes a bill establishing such a thing i'll sign it !!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Squizzle posted:

every month one to three cspam posters should each nominate a charity and make a small gangtag, and if you donate to the charity they mom's that month you get the gangtag (they should be small, like 50px wide,sothey dont clog up yr av pane)

collrct six charity gangtags and trade them in for.....a big gangtag!!!!! or maybe you could work something out w the mods, like a custom plat icon or a brightly colored userbame or a xtra big av or w/e, im just the ideas guy someone else start the wiki

the nominating posters shouldnt be the same every month, spread that joy around to many posters. nomunating process is left to yr executive disxretion

but the basic idea in summary: every month aim the cspam donation hose at new charities, and earn prizes!!!!!!!

you should seriously pm logik about this

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
pokemon go donate to charity

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Squizzle posted:

That's not a half-bad idea.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

pokemon go donate to charity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i'm also, on an unrelated note, announcing today my new charity, the Crazy Cloud Global Initiative

• Locked thread