Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ok it's presidents day and im a president and this thread is my president house. so i'm throwin a BBQ, all cspam citizens are invited. we gonna have 2 grills one for meat so we can b respectful n inclusive to carnivore culture and another grill for vegans to make big fucken awesome portobellos on and shite welcome to the executive mansion bbq

e: oh for the new page i will add that all are welcome, provided that they include in their first post ITT on this page or the next. "reminder that president donld j fftrfrompt did a reverse benghazi, killing an 8 year old american girl, who loved to draw and to listen to beyonce, and also killing a us navy seal and a helicopter that was worth enough money to abolish american hunger and homelessness for the next 17 years

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 23:53 on Feb 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
can the meat eaters grill have meat is murder spray-painted on it and several flyers and also a QR code that takes you to that one video where the guys are beating the poo poo out of the cow that got its foot trapped in a grille in the floor

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"reminder that president donld j fftrfrompt did a reverse benghazi, killing an 8 year old american girl, who loved to draw and to listen to beyonce, and also killing a us navy seal and a helicopter that was worth enough money to abolish american hunger and homelessness for the next 17 years

crazy cloud hosed around with this message at Feb 20, 2017 around 16:53
# ? Feb 20, 2017 16:51

Profile Message Post History Rap Sheet

Alert Moderators Quote

Al!
Apr 1, 2010

can the meat eaters grill have meat is murder spray-painted on it and several flyers and also a QR code that takes you to that one video where the guys are beating the poo poo out of the cow that got its foot trapped in a grille in the floor

# ? Feb 20, 2017 16:56

Profile Message Post History Rap Sheet

Alert Moderators Quote

Unbookmark

«‹
›7 »
« C-SPAM: Goblin Piss › The CSPAM Executive Mansion

Advertise here! | Browse all ads

SA Forums - Something Awful - Search the Forums OLD! - User Control Panel - Private Messages - Forum Rules - SAclopedia - Posting Gloryhole - Leper's Colony - Support - Log Out

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.2.9 (SAVB-v2.1.24)
Copyright ©2000, 2001, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright ©2017, Something Awful LLC

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
what do alert moderators quote?????????? im in suspense here

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

what do alert moderators quote?????????? im in suspense here

the simpsons, i think

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
does cspam even have alert moderators?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

i would support this but the qr code should be marked "warning: animal cruelty do" and anyone who scans it anyway should be kicked out of the bbq because what kind of sick gently caress wants to see animal cruelty

reminder that president donld j fftrfrompt did a reverse benghazi, killing an 8 year old american girl, who loved to draw and to listen to beyonce, and also killing a us navy seal and a helicopter that was worth enough money to abolish american hunger and homelessness for the next 17 years

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

lol it totally can

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*mixes vodka and redbull to make our moderators alert again*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
can non mods have some vodka n redbull too it's good to be alert to grill :chef: i'm grillin pasta because anarchy reigns

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
do not mix the anti-pasta and pasta otherwise there will be a huge explosion

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

do not mix the anti-pasta and pasta otherwise there will be a huge explosion

of flavor

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
got a steaming bowl of anti-pesto here

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
grilled angel food cake slices are dope as gently caress

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
bring your own yellowcake

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
what's this new NSA guy's deal he seems like about as non garbage as a career military person can be, which is still pretty bad but not as trumpy as trump would want??

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

*mixes vodka and redbull to make our moderators alert again*

Nah thanks that poo poo makes me jittery as hell, just point me to the keg.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Nah thanks that poo poo makes me jittery as hell, just point me to the keg.

unfortunately the keg is vodka and sugar free monster

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

unfortunately the keg is vodka and sugar free monster

manufacture of sugar free monster should be claassified as a war crime i m o

keg's in the kegerator that's a good idea so now it's here thru the power of imagination

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im going to stop at the gas station and buy some beer

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

crazy cloud posted:

manufacture of sugar free monster should be claassified as a war crime i m o

keg's in the kegerator that's a good idea so now it's here thru the power of imagination

i went to and then dropped out of a pac10 college so at least 80% of my convos included the word kegerator

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

i went to and then dropped out of a pac10 college so at least 80% of my convos included the word kegerator

i didn't start drinking until after college so i've been around lots of kegerators and even leaned up on the side of em but never drank a kegerator beer. kegeratorfacts #kegerator #facts

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
i bought margaritas and shrimp tacos with avocado before the coming Mexican sanctions rob us of our beloved staples

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
ho ly poo poo thanks senator

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im irl making a roast beef

what i do because im a lazy motherfucker is cut 4 onions up put em in the pan then peel 2 cloves garlic (but honestly gently caress beeling every little bit) one clove i peel all the fuckin way tho and i jab it into the roast
put olive oil and peper and salt and herbs and spices etc

roasting now!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

crazy cloud posted:

bring your own yellowcake

bring your own byob before donald truck revers bengahzis you like he murdered that girl that seal and that really fancy chopper that was worth solving hunger for decades

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*fills the big glass bong with bicardi 151*

*your lungs burst into flame*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
my accept my deepest apologies as i will not be able to attend due to illness...

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

im irl making a roast beef

what i do because im a lazy motherfucker is cut 4 onions up put em in the pan then peel 2 cloves garlic (but honestly gently caress beeling every little bit) one clove i peel all the fuckin way tho and i jab it into the roast
put olive oil and peper and salt and herbs and spices etc

roasting now!
this makes me hungry, i can smell it through the screen

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

*fills the big glass bong with bicardi 151*

*your lungs burst into flame*

my lungs are fine, how about a little top off

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

my accept my deepest apologies as i will not be able to attend due to illness...

:glomp:

have ginger tea with crackers if it's nausea, also plain white rice is easier on the stomach

if it's a headache an normally take an extra Advil and a bong hit with loads of water

feel better soon
:glomp:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 04:36 on Feb 21, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ibroughy my new ftiends

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Squizzle posted:

ibroughy my new ftiends

:swoon:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
not my type, i wouldn't be caught in bed with those

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

They lack beaks and feathers, we know you don't want them.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I missed the party :(

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

what is this administration doing about goblins gobljms gobljna hlnonns gobkina govepons glinske goblind gobkhhd goubkns goinels hobjnls glbjnibe gobline

sleepin in my bed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_0BWi6VpQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*nodding w increasing force until its indistinguishable from a seizure*

• Locked thread