Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Conan O'Brien and his lovely wives, Dionne Warwick and Barney the Dinosaur.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Man, The Police have not aged well at all.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Half these pictures could easily pass for audience shots of a Tijuana donkey show.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

this poor man is allergic to greatness

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

What does this man know?

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

This guy's so jazzed up about his tiny red tarp while his wife is drowning in ennui

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

You can really feel how much Bright Red Grandma there hates sitting next to Barbara Streisand and her loud cousin Frank.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

This flock of dads in the audience are really taking this one hard.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Marvel's Luke Cage makes a special appearance to sit in the front row and think about all the cliffs he could be hurling himself off of right now.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Meanwhile, this guy scrutinizes a dick pic he took earlier.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

"I have assembled a feast of snacks for you, O Dark Lord."

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Amazing. 1.5 million people and they all look like they're just learning that their date poo poo themselves in the bathroom and skipped out on the check.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Hey, nice of the Amazing Invisible Dingus Squad to show up.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

super mario batali posted:

After looking at this gigapixel what really bothers me is WHY IS THIS WINDOW OPEN. I cant find any other picture of the capitol with the window open.

probably a sniper

Barron left it open - that way, if he ever gets too uncomfortable, he can just scale that wall like a gecko, sit in the empty House and lick his eyes until he calms down.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Study finds four out of five people find giant potato heads sexually irresistable

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

These guys are still pretty salty about Trump promising to scrap the National Endowment for the Arts. Now they've got no money to make their Hamilton-esque musical about the professional/romantic tension between Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Mods, please change my name to "an uncomfortable selfie"

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

I wouldn't look so surprised, buddy, Trump has a lot of support in the split-faced mutant community.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

These two totally got it on under the bleachers after the show.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

This caddy is slowly realizing he's not on the golf course anymore. He's not quite there yet though, give him time.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

death by computer posted:

Amazing. 1.5 million people and they all look like they're just learning that their date poo poo themselves in the bathroom and skipped out on the check.

Hey wait a second, this girl's in two different places at the same time.

I'm as startled as you, Redcap Grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Hey guys, party on the roof of the Canadian Embassy!

I hear they got a keg!

• Locked thread