Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I knew Trump would resume work on the Philadelphia Experiment!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Colorfinger posted:

The thing is, people are standing to the front of the groupings, and people aren't flat, so when viewed from the front, they're blocking the view of the empty space, but when viewed from above they look flat and aren't covering anything but the ground that they're standing on. You can still see it where people look sparse, and it becomes even more apparent when you warp the two images to the same perspective...

I'm hoping to find someone with an autism lapel pin in the inauguration crowd for you.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

SNOT CORN posted:

Brittany Murphy ?

IF YOU SEE THIS GHOST WHILE ATTENDING TRUMP'S INAUGURATION YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BRITTANY MURPHY GHOST POST "STAY SAFE BRITTANY MURPHY GHOST" OR AMERICA WILL NOT BE GREAT AGAIN

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Not bad. Would.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

500 bad things posted:

is that a dude or a lady in the top right with the shades on?!

would

In my professional opinion, it's a dude.

• Locked thread