Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i love videogames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bloodychill posted:

I'll definitely play some multi with you if you're up for it, VG.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

play more Titan fall

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i can't remember any destiny mission except the one with the sword

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i wonder how shocked dishonored 2's devs were when they found out that they had the inferior single level timeshift experience in the month of october last year.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

raditts posted:

So Titanfall 2 is good, huh? I remember everyone absolutely making GBS threads on Titanfall 1 so I never even bothered giving it a look, but I might have to check it out.

its the best mp shooter i've played in like 10 years and got me back into the genre. the sp campaign is among the best 7-8 hours fps campaign i've ever played.

the game just keeps you moving and its great.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

MMMMMMMYTH THE FFFFFFFALLEN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS

and

MYTH II SOUUUUUUUUUUUUULBLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTER

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bloodychill posted:

Nice, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Along with Doom4, it's one of my unexpected favorites of 2016. Doom is a way different game though - I know you're planning on playing it, just know it's more of an arena combat thing with a dry, dark sense of humor instead of any real story.

doom drags at the end imo but most people don't feel that way. i hope vg enjoys it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ularg posted:

I've never played Homeworld but I've heard nothing but good things. I should really get the homeworld remasters and deserts of Kharak. If I do, what order should I play it in?

The story of deserts is perfectly done to be a first chapter rather than a prequel

That said it basically only matters for opening of hw1 so you can play them chronologically too

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

But seriously play myth the fallen lords

And red alert

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bloodychill posted:

Myth multiplayer is one of great times in games that I don't think can ever really be replicated. Lots of last stands where one dude's thrall manages to not die in the giant melee and dwarf explosion and win a match.

playing dwarven golf was my favorite.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Catberry posted:

Aw what a shame. I recently started playing it and I have so many questions.

ask em

or go to the "playing a game for the first time" thread or chat.

but here why not. Videogames only deigns to tell us about his gaming life every few days anyway

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

devil daggers is like a 60 second game on a good run and is great for last minute fps cramming into february

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

since you like destiny you should play bungie's only good game, myth the god drat fallen lords

also thanks for the free gang tag of the bandaid wrappers making crapping faces on each other, vg. you the best.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

*in extremely loser voice*

uh actually since there are no bases or unit building it is tactics not strategy,

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

isn't homeworld on steam? you hosed up if you don't play that too vg

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

pirates curse is epic.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i'm mad at am2r because no matter what pad i plugged in it refused to allow movement on the dpad and it sucked with the analog stick very very hard and when i got to the point where it was unplayable and had to install joy to key my lovely laptop died forever and i had to stop playing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i wanted to try the switch pro but alas the computer is dead.

it was a good game though.

• Locked thread