Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Looper posted:

There's not a single jrpg in there so far :colbert:

Hell one could say you play a role in every game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dr Cheeto posted:

Holy crap, Witcher 1 was 2007? Good lord it must have been janky as hell even for its time.

Yeah only truly insane people actually like Witcher 1.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Titanfall 2 kicks a lot of rear end and this would give me a good excuse to hop onto multi again, I stopped playing after I prestiged like 3 times.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that's very early, just the first level. Although it's a prettt short campaign so you'll know Cause and Effect when you get to it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Console shooters these days, Titanfall 2 in particular, have such crazy levels of autoaim and low health that killing folks is like 90% about map awareness and positioning, which I like quite a bit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Planet Coaster is awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd love to see the park you cooked up after you've had some time to design it in Planet Coaster.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A quick way to do it is to use the terraform tools to empty out a spot, build a coaster, and then raise the ground level. It will automatically leave spaces around the tracks so you can have the coaster going through tunnels. There's probably ways to do it with a little more finesse if you it in like, a large underground cavern instead. I don't know much because I've only played it at a friends place but it's a really cool game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nodbarnacle posted:

Just got Shovel Knight. Fun and challenging. Could use some work in terms of checkpoints though. Not sure what purpose they serve outside the intangible.

That's heavy dude

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hmmm if you're not playing Pirate's Curse on 3DS you're missing the most important feature...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

raditts posted:

Then buy a bluetooth dongle off amazon for $2 or buy a computer made this decade I guess

Computers don't have bluetooth anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Press F to pay respects.

• Locked thread