Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
You won't miss much Destiny playing Titanfall 2 campaign. I loved the hell out of it that I played it once on Hard then a second time on Master. Once I can pull myself away from multiplayer I'm going back for the couple campaign trophies needed to get the Platinum Trophy.

Keep us posted as you play through the campaign, love to see your reaction to some of the later missions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

VideoGames posted:

Effect and Cause completed.
What a wonderful and inventive mission! It ranks up there with the gravity gun and the portal gun in terms of good game play changing fun. I miss time shifting.

I think this weekend I might complete Titanfall2. Then it's Doom to concentrate on (while still pottering about in Destiny.)

Glad you enjoyed that mission! Doom is awesome, I still got to go back and complete it on Ultra Violence.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The entire complaint for Titanfall 1 was either "There's not enough useless stuff to unlock, not enough pointless guns to not use" or people just bitter it was an Xbox/PC release, or of course the lack of a campaign during a time everyone was complaining about needless campaigns or tact on multiplayer. Titanfall 2 fixes literally every problem so if anyone who used those excuses I previously mentioned about TF1 still hates TF2 I wanna slap em across the face.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

bloodychill posted:

I played a lot of TF1 and those were not my issues. They were that you were better off letting your mech do its own thing than piloting it, the "single player campaign" sucked, and the game modes were too limited. TF2 fixes all that.

Hardpoint no longer has AI so I disagree. :colbert:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I've never played Homeworld but I've heard nothing but good things. I should really get the homeworld remasters and deserts of Kharak. If I do, what order should I play it in?

• Locked thread