Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Admit that you only made this thread because you were proud of the Au-gust joke.

A bit of advice on Bloodborne tho, try not to take huge weeklong breaks in between playing it if you aren't a big Fromsoft junkie. (Especially if you're playing different games with different control styles in the interim) I remember doing this with Dark Souls and finding out new and exciting ways to get frustrated because I had forgotten the control scheme or where I was going next. Glad you're giving it another shot tbh, Bloodborne is rad as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread