Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Machine gun crew "And don't lead them so God dammed much!"

Company of Heroes is my favorite rts of ever. Watch Hummels barrels glow red when they fire. Germans bitch about the rain when you tell them to march and it's raining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Well as an aside, Company of Heroes is different from c&c in that it stresses control points and limited units. It's a lot more tactical and less about resource management and build orders.

I've played TA once I think and it was during a very add period if my life so I don't remember what it was like but if it's like Supreme Comander I'm guessing it's constant income resources and a grand scale of everything.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
If you don't have the Steam version get the Steam version. It runs perfectly.

• Locked thread