Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I loved Effect and Cause for how the enemy soldiers just have no loving clue what you're actually doing, and just assume you have some sort of wild cloak or teleport system. Nice detail, I thought.

More great stuff still to come in Titanfall 2, VideoGames, but that was definitely the capstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

doom drags at the end imo but most people don't feel that way. i hope vg enjoys it

Nah I agree it got slightly :geno: by the time you got your final goal but it was still a fantastic romp from start to almost-finish

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Catberry posted:

Is there really not a Undertale thread here? I googled a bit and they were all archived.

The thread(s?) led a long fruitful life then was mercy killed by the OP as discussion got weird/stagnant.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

VG's like of Destiny kinda makes me wanna go back to it a bit now that I'm playing PS4 games again

• Locked thread