Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ryu's hadoken does 5 billion damage in this game. I'm not exaggerating it says the damage values on the screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

PC fighters dont do very well in general. also didn't they like, kill all support for MKX on PC with no refunds lol

Oh nooooo not mkx

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Persona 4 arena is really good and fun. By the time I bought it everyone had stopped playing it though and the online was full of japanese teens who were insanely powerful

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Oh nooooo not mkx

lmao just an example dude. i didnt know they went back and made good on it but that was still really lovely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's resident IZ poster Bears on the stream right now playing Chip as usual

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well they said his name but I don't know if he's actually playing. Team tourneys confuse me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh there he is. Good luck dude \o/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The triple blitz shield :staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whoa Revelator is on sale for 20 bucks this weekend for PS4.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/rsblackrose

Soul Calibur II Tournament. This game pwns

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at jebailey screaming I TECHED THAT. THIS GUY IS USING MACROS so loud the announcer mic is picking it up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American guilty tournaments are fun because you get rare matchups like Kum v Bedman and Slayer v Chipp

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

One of the guys in Top 8 Persona 4 Arena got there because there were 10 people signed up and two people didn't show up lol.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

American guilty tournaments are fun because you get rare matchups like Kum v Bedman and Slayer v Chipp

sounds like sopmoething you'd see on a daily basis courtesy of joniosan and arcade mikado

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Day 2 Schej

Its bullcrap that they only KOF theyre showing is Top 8 and they have 7 hours of marvel instead.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Did you say 7 hours of marvel?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

4 scheduled today and they had 3 hours of "exhibitions" yesterday which held up the CVS2 tourney because ChrisG wouldn't stop playing friggin Marvel :rant:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Thats a whole lot of magneto

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

magneto and doom are mustpicks because they can float around forever spamming crap and 75% of the cast is powerless against it and just sit there taking chip damage until they slip up and die. mvc3 is some epic win

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Edit it's actually 6 hours today

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There was guy on stream wearing this shirt

and now I want one

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool that somebody discovered game changing Vampire Savior tech like a month ago

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

get this guy an account

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

KOFXIV top 8 just started https://www.twitch.tv/rsblackrose Burning on the inside

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

this dude is badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lets see those kappas in the chat for Revelator Top 8 Hype all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ElvenShadow had a completely insane match against MarlinPie. I'll have to go to the VOD and make a sick comp

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The whole Top 8 was bananas. Guilty Gear ftw. I'm gonna play some tonight now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTuV7HREiyU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxHjoOJpmXE

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Heihachi machi! Tekken is back babay!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

*back at an unspecified point in the future

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did you even read the thread title.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
2002 feel: getting pissed off when Soul Calibur 2 got heihachi on PS2 when gamecube got Link and Xbox got the mother fuckin D.V.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

2002 feel: getting pissed off when Soul Calibur 2 got heihachi on PS2 when gamecube got Link and Xbox got the mother fuckin D.V.

That was SC4, SC2 had Spawn on Xbox

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yoda loving Luke

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

At the Chicago FG tourney this weekend the guy won the SCII bracket by switching to spawn for the grand finals and wiping the floor with the other guy because no one has ever played against spawn

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Oh ya...thats even worse spawn is way more bad rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

At the Chicago FG tourney this weekend the guy won the SCII bracket by switching to spawn for the grand finals and wiping the floor with the other guy because no one has ever played against spawn

Lol awesome

• Locked thread