Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQQLQD5GwNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGn9a-CHmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUIBM6ZRdHY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

you can do what is possibly the most epic combo in the game, where you throw a full screen beach ball and cancel it into whale super, and the beach ball travels during the super wind up and causes an unblockable set up.

oh yeah i've seen some jp players do that setup

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like the part where i rc the throw and then remember ive never successfuly done the REDECULOUS rc throw parry pk combos

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

eDIT and then don't do anything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the part where all our game has 7 to 10f lag :grin:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I like the part where all our game has 7 to 10f lag :grin:

only had 6f on my end :smugbird:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

only had 6f on my end :smugbird:

:staredog:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

connection with bedman guy was only 4f not too bad considering it took me 4 hours to download the drat game onto my ps4 on my lovely internet, thank u bedman

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got 3f connections on pc with ppl in missouri that's why everyone needs to drop a cool 200 dollars for the pc version of revelator for the best experience possible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress it I'll buy rev on pc

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I dont think i can run rev on my laptop but i'm thinking about checking out XX on steam just to see what its like.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

one thing it hs is the worst netcode i've ever tried yes i have tried to play ps3 kof13 online :smugbird:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

one thing it hs is the worst netcode i've ever tried yes i have tried to play ps3 kof13 online :smugbird:

Skylark wanted me to get you on the discord but you didn't accept the invite. Goodbye.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have XX but I've played it once.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Does robo ky have funny arcade mode scenes?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Skylark wanted me to get you on the discord but you didn't accept the invite. Goodbye.

iprobably missed it idk what discord you talking about, also my wireless kept dying last night [i have the ps4 and my gaming pc on one monitor and only one lan cable for the two of them, it's a big prblem].

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
is this the fighting game megathread now

ive been curious about the genre for a while and started with melty blood and now i play 3s and owned in training repeatedly

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
me as bart simpsons: Good old wakeup dp nothing beats that

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Actually a lot pg stuff beats that in 3s except kens foerce version and akmuas (wo.ex iirc) not a prp.at 3s tho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't know how to play 3s so I was just feinting makoto dashes non stop

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i played some argentinian that hasplayed the game for 6 years and he perfectly parried every hit of my tatsu EXs

these people are insane

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I don't know how to play 3s so I was just feinting makoto dashes non stop

from what ive learnt from bleep is you play it by trying to always parry the big fireballs not matter what

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

i played some argentinian that hasplayed the game for 6 years and he perfectly parried every hit of my tatsu EXs

these people are insane

Its not like the timing u have to parry kens ex tatsu has radically chaned in the past 18 years so hopefully youd figure it out at some point

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

these people are insane

People who are good at 3S know the parry timing for everything so it's kinda like playing a different game at that point

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

somebody play xrd with m e asap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I could after dinner. But I was planning on playing SMB3...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Its not like the timing u have to parry kens ex tatsu has radically chaned in the past 18 years so hopefully youd figure it out at some point

yeah but like... its insane, the reflexes on these people...

In Training posted:

People who are good at 3S know the parry timing for everything so it's kinda like playing a different game at that point

yeah seems so, i dont think ill ever want to work up to that level

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I could after dinner. But I was planning on playing SMB3...

well if you want to hit me up on the cord. the disc ord

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

yeah but like... its insane, the reflexes on these people...

yeah seems so, i dont think ill ever want to work up to that level

sad!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Honing that skill is also completely impossible online don't worry

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GGs everybody. Still shakeing because I teched a throw and might have even done it on purpose

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

did i miss guilty today? :negative:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

maybe marvel is actually alright

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120497531?t=1h16m44s

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Marvel 2 is good even if i dont know what the HELL is goong on

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you didnt click the link its some mexican Marvel 3 player describing how he was on a bus at 3 AM going home from playing marvel at some dudes house and a robber came on the bus and the driver pulled out steel pipe and beat the robber to death in front of him and now he mains Haggar out of respect for the man who saved his life doing a haggar impression

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

If you didnt click the link its some mexican Marvel 3 player describing how he was on a bus at 3 AM going home from playing marvel at some dudes house and a robber came on the bus and the driver pulled out steel pipe and beat the robber to death in front of him and now he mains Haggar out of respect for the man who saved his life doing a haggar impression

lmao i just listened to it "The Good Cholos"
Guadalahaggar

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
a marvel thing https://twitter.com/IWBTJOJO/status/828275491979210752

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mvc3 is awesome actually, and i'll be getting it on PC when it comes out soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Nice

• Locked thread