Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright i figured out why i hate the hayabusa hori sticks its because you can pull them up like a whole centimeter vertically, stupid things just jiggle and flop like my PEENIS, as well as what feels like a larger thro. thank u based hori i have ordered a silent jlf and a cute chibi sakura and may button to go with normal sanwa buttons so in the end i should have bought a te2 last year but they have the ugly rise up art so maybe not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i have the standard jlf from the TE2 and a ls-32 and they both let you pull up and lift the stick a little bit. i think it needs to have the give there so you don't break it but idk. a stronger spring should be harder to pull up though and the silent stick uses optical so it might have a totally different mechanism so you're probably in the clear.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ya i've had sticks with the jlf and ls-32 in them, the hori ones just feel a lot cheaper idk maybe its all in my head, a lot of people like them and use them fine

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

you're probably right about them. the odd times i pull the ls-32 up it feels really wrong so if it was happening all the time gently caress hori

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

praise god in heaven! not even a potential failure of a dams spillway has stopped the based usps from delivering my stick, chibi may button, chibi sakura button, and 3 more normal sanwa buttons because paying 12 dollers per chibi button already made me feel like a ppsycho rube, and 60 dollars on chibi buttons when jam and jacko are sold out? hell no!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

praise god in heaven! not even a potential failure of a dams spillway has stopped the based usps from delivering my stick, chibi may button, chibi sakura button, and 3 more normal sanwa buttons because paying 12 dollers per chibi button already made me feel like a ppsycho rube, and 60 dollars on chibi buttons when jam and jacko are sold out? hell no!

Noice you'll have to upload some pics when they're installed

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Noice you'll have to upload some pics when they're installed

wish i had ordered another offputting color like neon green but i got 2 x plain black buttons fuuu

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I been leaving this stream on as background noise periodically https://www.twitch.tv/joniosan and its playing revelator practically 24/7 from a japanese arcade thank you for the rec Loyall.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish I could blow off some steam after work by pulling out my swag AF Guilty Gear Xrd Arcade Player Card and getting my rear end handed to me by the best GG players in the world.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

uhhh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hELLo does anyone want to play some guilty gear later perhaps around 6 or 7 pst or hell even later its not like i;m doing anything on a friday night becasue getting drunk and falling over :thumbsup:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I went to play at locals sorry

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

toh hurr look at this guy who lives around other ppl instead of in the middle of a flood plain, durrr

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody down for some GG tonight

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Anybody down for some GG tonight

YES!!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I opened a Guilty room. ycdy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool to have played so much Guilty Gear that I can start a match and hit a button and think "ugh there's like 3 frames of lag in this connection"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GGs all. I think when I play loyall the lag is a bit too much for me to actually practice my offence well but at least im learning all the jam blockstrings and mixups

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbg0ZPn53RU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

GGs all. I think when I play loyall the lag is a bit too much for me to actually practice my offence well but at least im learning all the jam blockstrings and mixups

sorry

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gggs loyall.

Also thanks for telling me to play more slayer, in training. My ky needs a lot of exectution training to get past where its stuck and in the mean time its fun to just hit confirm dead on time.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there's a lot of mixups and fancier stuff i can't do yet since all i've done to learn jam is use training mode and watch this jap guy called "teresa" who has been playing gulity gear for 20 years so he can do much fancer stuff thanme ;-( ALSO i'm really bad at anti-airs and dps in general so i don't do her cool air combos even when i get the j.s hitconfirm ;-(

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

hell at least its better than when it dropped to 20f lag for a minute for no reason

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

hell at least its better than when it dropped to 20f lag for a minute for no reason

that was tite

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i wanted to change my win quote to "mods ban the man who said guile is inspirational" in the arcade room thingwas too long ;-(

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my internet is so bad i'm suprised i can play with all you east coast ppl at all tbh....i can get 2-3 frames w/ people in cali and missouri tho, amazing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shouts out to the Missouri anime FG players

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Shouts out to the Missouri anime FG players

the who bitch this is guy is from there i think

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

does the bed fall crossup? loos like it did in that sheep video, like the mika splash GTAB drones

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Sol Badguy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Think im gonna pick up a Big Beer and do some 3-day weekend Guilty Gear after dinner.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Think im gonna pick up a Big Beer and do some 3-day weekend Guilty Gear after dinner.

i'm down

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sweet I'll be on in about a half hour

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

x2dy for the room. Gotta practice for the big tourney this weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I realized that at some point I tried to just learn to how to space and block and in the process forgot how to do any combo or maintain any pressure whatsoever and I've been winning all my rounds through pure attrition

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Also I realized that at some point I tried to just learn to how to space and block and in the process forgot how to do any combo or maintain any pressure whatsoever and I've been winning all my rounds through pure attrition

thats how i play sf3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I caved

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

did they say what the upgrade cost to rev 2 will be on each platform yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

did they say what the upgrade cost to rev 2 will be on each platform yet?

supposedly a "reasonable price" and also on all platforms at the same time ?-?

• Locked thread