Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that guy is signed by the same organisation that has australias best counter strike team

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

hell yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Guilty Gear X DOA5LR

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

:worship:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Guilty Gear X DOA5LR

:popeye:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

are they costumes for existing doa characters or real new chars?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

It's Dizzy and Elphelt for real and they are also coming to Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 DLC and its spinoff "Honey Select"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sweet. and they got mai from kof recently too.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

Costumes. I don't even want to think about how they would try to get dizzy working in the DOA engine

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

nyotengu :allears:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Praise be all Rev 2 is releasing on PC and PS4 the same day. They finally did it. May 25th in Japan

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[CORRECTIONS: initially misreported that the May 25th release date referred to the Arcade/PC version as well; thanks to BloodWolf for catching the error. – Editor] :rant:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was running through millia'a challenges again for the hell of it on PC and I don't know why I never remembered this or somebody didn't tell me I was being a rere but you can cancel 2D into the roll and it just sets you at the perfect spot for the disc. I was trying to like micro dash and crap, which kept loving me up. This makes my life 10000000x easier

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
anyone feel like playing some 3s

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

anyone feel like playing some 3s

i'll polay any drat thing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I was running through millia'a challenges again for the hell of it on PC and I don't know why I never remembered this or somebody didn't tell me I was being a rere but you can cancel 2D into the roll and it just sets you at the perfect spot for the disc. I was trying to like micro dash and crap, which kept loving me up. This makes my life 10000000x easier

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

good news gamerws i finally did the challenge where yo9u do jam's mid screen corner carry combo off a rrc throw and charged gekirin now all i ahve to do is learn [tt]all 21 variations of said combo because they're character specific and oh yeah there will be online lag[/tt]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

good news gamerws i finally did the challenge where yo9u do jam's mid screen corner carry combo off a rrc throw and charged gekirin now all i ahve to do is learn [tt]all 21 variations of said combo because they're character specific and oh yeah there will be online lag[/tt]

Ganbatte

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My friend picked up rev and is going to get into Guilty big time. I was excited until he revealed he's maining Johnny and when he gets better I'm going to be so pissed

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
in training qwant to play some 3s
or anyone really whateveer!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

My friend picked up rev and is going to get into Guilty big time. I was excited until he revealed he's maining Johnny and when he gets better I'm going to be so pissed

bring him to next level

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

in training qwant to play some 3s
or anyone really whateveer!

Sure, I just got home and ill hop on for a bit

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I tried Kolin for a bit last night and she seems mildly cool but still got some classic SFV bullshit. Like the worst possible poo poo too, like one her EX moves isn't even a full combo. this happened to me in amatch and i thought i was losing my mind but its intentional:

https://twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/836791089365311488?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
good games with in training where i parried into a super and it was absolutely intentional

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

good games with in training where i parried into a super and it was absolutely intentional

that was sick. I should pick a char someday and like, learn them at least a lil. I was trying to parry fireballs intentionally by the end though

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

that was sick. I should pick a char someday and like, learn them at least a lil. I was trying to parry fireballs intentionally by the end though

you should use chun li so you can lmk into super with 100% success and barely bother learning anything else

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

you should use chun li so you can lmk into super with 100% success and barely bother learning anything else

also crLK into her charge move. i can do that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

anypony want to play guitly gear tonight

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
me :troll:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

anypony want to play guitly gear tonight

yes

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i have a psn room hawv

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

also crLK into her charge move. i can do that

great, now i want to go play 3s at the arcade

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im obsessively thinking of 3s parries and combos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

great, now i want to go play 3s at the arcade

I wish the barcade near me had more than just MvC2 but that's fun enough I suppose

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
all i know about guilty gear:

1. Sol Badguy.
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHwQxURBfrg

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good games everybody. I almost confirmed a air to air into a knockdown once :newlol:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ggs

where's the barcade with mvc2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Near lincoln square in nyc.

• Locked thread