Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I tried Kolin for a bit last night and she seems mildly cool but still got some classic SFV bullshit. Like the worst possible poo poo too, like one her EX moves isn't even a full combo. this happened to me in amatch and i thought i was losing my mind but its intentional:

https://twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/836791089365311488?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

good games with in training where i parried into a super and it was absolutely intentional

that was sick. I should pick a char someday and like, learn them at least a lil. I was trying to parry fireballs intentionally by the end though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

you should use chun li so you can lmk into super with 100% success and barely bother learning anything else

also crLK into her charge move. i can do that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

anypony want to play guitly gear tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

great, now i want to go play 3s at the arcade

I wish the barcade near me had more than just MvC2 but that's fun enough I suppose

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good games everybody. I almost confirmed a air to air into a knockdown once :newlol:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

cool didnt know there was one uptown

me neither, i must have been to a different barcade with mvc2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its this one http://barcadenewyork.com/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NYC Pimp Zone meetup at Barcade where we can pick up chicks by showing them that in MvC2 you actually start new rounds with a whole meter so you can buffer a super during the Ready Go announcement.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They also have spinoffs and imitators. I been to one in Chicago that was the best I've been to because all the cabs were well maintained and they also had like 20 pinball machines

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/TEKKEN/status/837301540742275072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk why but I just spent the last hour reading about how to play ST and trying it out on fightcade a lil

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Vega. Err Balrog. I think Claw is the universal name

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody down for some GG or Fightcade tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hey arf if you're reading this: you should try and play Super Turbo because it's like third strike on cocaine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good games everyone. One of these days maybe I'll learn KOF

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Went to the st marks barcade today and it has a drat fine selection. There's a row of Alpha 2 Marvel 1 Out Run and Crazy Taxi and I spent all night right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only crappy thing is that every cab is fitted with assy 8 way American sticks but that's unavoidable

• Locked thread