Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

somebody play xrd with m e asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I could after dinner. But I was planning on playing SMB3...

well if you want to hit me up on the cord. the disc ord

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

yeah but like... its insane, the reflexes on these people...

yeah seems so, i dont think ill ever want to work up to that level

sad!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Marvel 2 is good even if i dont know what the HELL is goong on

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

If you didnt click the link its some mexican Marvel 3 player describing how he was on a bus at 3 AM going home from playing marvel at some dudes house and a robber came on the bus and the driver pulled out steel pipe and beat the robber to death in front of him and now he mains Haggar out of respect for the man who saved his life doing a haggar impression

Nice

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I dont know the naes of any of the moves so idk what jams patch means. Sounds like the instant parry into punches got removed tho. Fuuu.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wow! Wish i could play this stupid game online but my.fucktarded LANDLORD wont fix the internet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

When we play recently its been fine unless oyu mean something broke today

It was flooding and there was a broken dam and now i have no internet (on phone atm). Bring back the permanent draught conditions! Potable water is for fags!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I had a panic attack when i thot it said 6k to 6h chain removed, but it was 6k to 5h whew who cares abiut that crap

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Getting owned at 3s

If you get a knockdown press down as the other guy is waking up god bless

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

some one pllease play xrd with me i have 3 days off and [b]16 beerbs[

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

I dont own gulty, only melty, streety sorry

link me to sf3 right nAO and i'll play some really bad makoto with u

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:thumbsup:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I was at the movies but I will when I get home

hope your seeing JOHN WICK 2

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

4k3u for Guilty. If you're internet gets fixed Lyle

aight gamer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

pleasestop teleporting onto me using the bed head i am already 4 beers deep i cannot react to this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i am too mentable i cannot deal with yrc giant sword or stop mashing 2p like a really smart person who plays sfv professionaly

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i plugged in my stick and all of a sudden i'm not having trouble doing qcf and qcb anymore wow incdredible

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright i figured out why i hate the hayabusa hori sticks its because you can pull them up like a whole centimeter vertically, stupid things just jiggle and flop like my PEENIS, as well as what feels like a larger thro. thank u based hori i have ordered a silent jlf and a cute chibi sakura and may button to go with normal sanwa buttons so in the end i should have bought a te2 last year but they have the ugly rise up art so maybe not

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ya i've had sticks with the jlf and ls-32 in them, the hori ones just feel a lot cheaper idk maybe its all in my head, a lot of people like them and use them fine

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

praise god in heaven! not even a potential failure of a dams spillway has stopped the based usps from delivering my stick, chibi may button, chibi sakura button, and 3 more normal sanwa buttons because paying 12 dollers per chibi button already made me feel like a ppsycho rube, and 60 dollars on chibi buttons when jam and jacko are sold out? hell no!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Noice you'll have to upload some pics when they're installed

wish i had ordered another offputting color like neon green but i got 2 x plain black buttons fuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hELLo does anyone want to play some guilty gear later perhaps around 6 or 7 pst or hell even later its not like i;m doing anything on a friday night becasue getting drunk and falling over :thumbsup:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

toh hurr look at this guy who lives around other ppl instead of in the middle of a flood plain, durrr

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Anybody down for some GG tonight

YES!!!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

GGs all. I think when I play loyall the lag is a bit too much for me to actually practice my offence well but at least im learning all the jam blockstrings and mixups

sorry

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there's a lot of mixups and fancier stuff i can't do yet since all i've done to learn jam is use training mode and watch this jap guy called "teresa" who has been playing gulity gear for 20 years so he can do much fancer stuff thanme ;-( ALSO i'm really bad at anti-airs and dps in general so i don't do her cool air combos even when i get the j.s hitconfirm ;-(

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

hell at least its better than when it dropped to 20f lag for a minute for no reason

that was tite

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i wanted to change my win quote to "mods ban the man who said guile is inspirational" in the arcade room thingwas too long ;-(

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my internet is so bad i'm suprised i can play with all you east coast ppl at all tbh....i can get 2-3 frames w/ people in cali and missouri tho, amazing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Shouts out to the Missouri anime FG players

the who bitch this is guy is from there i think

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

does the bed fall crossup? loos like it did in that sheep video, like the mika splash GTAB drones

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

did they say what the upgrade cost to rev 2 will be on each platform yet?

supposedly a "reasonable price" and also on all platforms at the same time ?-?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they probalby mean like 200 dollars by reasonable price :angry:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

jeez louise like 2 pile bunkers on chipp dizzies him and does 85% damage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

plz slayer kill this child

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:worship:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHuVP7AE6Ro

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Entering a Guilty heat tourney today

is it going to be streamed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yes but I had the times wrong and didn't actually enter lol. It's a monthly thing apparently so I'll be back in march

lol

• Locked thread