Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

call to action posted:

Why do American workers have to pretend to give a poo poo about raising some poor slob out of poverty when they clearly would never give a gently caress about our families? It's a zero-sum game and it's nice to see people waking up to that fact. I care more about the white, black, Asian, Native American, etc. people in my own loving country more than I'll ever care about some abstract notion of lifting the world up through self flagellation.

Very happy to see that society no longer supports illegal immigration because "it's racist to have control of our borders like every other country on the planet does". People are finally waking up and dismissing the lies that they've been fed by the corporations who benefit from screwing the working and middle class in this country.

get that OUT of my face posted:

there's a nonzero chance we go to war with china in the next four years. all those people saying hillary's foreign policy would be worse are a bunch of dumbasses

Noted professor in geopolitical diplomacy get that OUT of my face confirms that there is a "nonzero" chance of two nuclear powers going to war in the next 4 years.

Can you please enlighten us as to how exactly you came to that conclusion?

Trumpenproletariat has issued a correction as of 04:11 on Jan 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread