Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

i would but don't i lose all my history and autofill crap? seriously the way firefox handles history has saved my rear end so many times (i will forget a website from 3 years ago, just type in a few vague words i remember in the address bar, and it pulls up everything)

i don;t wanna lose that stuff

this is the reason I will never switch away from Firefox. the way chrome remembers previous websites by the URL instead of page title is rear end backwards, especially when their own services like Gmail and music don't have matching URLs and titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread