Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
THE NEW RIGHT MEDIA THREAD

Q:What is this thread?

A:This thread is for the intense study(and mockery) of the new/alt-right media. These are the people that kids who scream racist poo poo over xbox live listen to, when they're not screaming racist poo poo on xbox live.

Q: Why is this important?

A: The new-right are becoming more and more powerful utilizing social media to spread their message to a younger audience.

Q: Who is this 'new right'?

A:

Milo Yiannopoulos

Nationality: British/Greek
Affiliation: Breitbart News

Twitter: Banned

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?yiannopoulosm?about
Subs:440,066

Milo is the biggest star in the new-right/alt-right media. He unfortunately came to our attention during Gamergate, and even more unfortunately he stuck around. Milo's popularity can be traced to the fact that Americans think British accents make you sound really smart and important.

Milo isn't just a rising right-wing icon, he is also a coked out attention whore opportunist who will do whatever it takes for money and fame. Example: Making out with Gavin McInnis outside Pulse Night Club a few days after the massacre.

You can catch Milo traveling around America on his "Dangerous human being" tour which has become the number one cause of campus riots and shootings in 2017.

Milo has come under fire from the alt-right as of late because of his 'White Male Scholarship". Milo collected tens of thousands from his followers, promising to give the money as a scholarship to a poor white male. Milo decided that he was the poor white male in question, and most likely blew all the scholarship money on coke and the "DANGEROUS human being" decal on the side of his tour bus.

Mike Cernovich

Nationality: American
Affiliation: DangerAndPlay.com

Twitter: @Cernovich
Followers: 195k

Youtube: N/A

Mike Cernovich's public persona is one of a manly man. He's so manly he even wrote a book called THE GORILLA MINDSET, which teaches young men how to be alpha. The truth: Mike Cernovich is a trust-fund baby who lived off of alimony until he found another sugar momma. Mike was one of Trump's biggest boosters on twitter, and one of the founders/organizers of the Deploraball. Mike also drinks his own cum.

Mike is currently at war with the alt-right because he banned Richard Spencer, Sam Hyde, and Baked Alaska from the Deploraball. Mike is also suspected of doxxing alt-righter Mike Enoch, exposing the fact that his wife is Jewish. Most on the alt-right were less upset about Enoch's wife, and more upset that Mike would doxx one of their own.

Mike's position in the new-right has become more and more violative as he can't help but involve himself in one drama filled online bitch feud after another. Truly, a manly man.

Steven Crowder

Nationality: Canadian/American
Affiliation: Conservative Review TV.

Twitter: @scrowder
Followers: 339K

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?StevenCrowder
Subs: 599,918

For some horrible reason Steven Crowder became the 'comic' of choice for homeschooled boys and college Republicans. I use the word 'comic' loosely because I personally don't find screaming the word "GAY" to be funny, but to each their own.

Steven isn't a member of the alt-right, or even the alt-light, as his politics are more aligned with Paul Ryan, than Donald Trump. With that said his fanbase is very young, and he is 'friends' with the other players in the new-right media, often appearing with Milo, Gavin McInnis, Ben Shapiro, and Lauren Southern.

Gavin McInnis.

Nationality: British/Canadian
Affiliation: Rebel Media, Anthony Cumina, Infowars

Twitter: @Gavin_McInnes
Followers: 148k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?thegavin2000
Subs: 135,548

Gavin McInnis was once a member of Ottawa Anti-Racist-Action, now he's one of Donald Trump's most vocal supporters. This is what happens when Punk Rockers get rich and break their brains. He also converted to Catholicism... A sad, sad story.

The disgraced co-founder of VICE can now be seen on the paid video service Compound Media, founded by the disgraced co-founder of The Oppie and Anthony Show, Anthony Cumina. He can also be seen on the disgraced youtube channel of disgraced Sun-media pundit, Ezra Levant's, Rebel Media.

Lauren Southern

Nationality: Canadian
Affiliation: Rebel Media

Twitter: @Lauren_Southern
Followers: 194k

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg (Rebel media)
Subs: 540,886

Lauren Southern is fixing to become Ann Coulter 2.0; She's younger, hotter, and just as racist. Lauren switched from video game cosplay to political pundit cosplay this year. She is now in character full time.

To many on the alt-right Lauren is seen as their 'waifu'. I think that has something to do with Japanese body pillows. You can catch Lauren on the streets of Toronto vaping while wearing her MAGA toque.

Paul Joseph Watson

Nationality: British
Affiliation: Infowars

Twitter:@PrisonPlanet
Followers: 445k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCittVh8imKanO_5KohzDbpg
Subs: 709,070

Paul Joseph Watson is a whacked out conspiracy theorist, who's trying to become the next king of British kooks, but has to wait until David Icke finally meets the big reptile in the sky.

Watson is known for breaking some amazing stories last cycle; like how the illuminati were going to assassinate Trump before election day, and how the 'n-word' tape was going to drop last Friday on CNN/Buzzfeed.

The alt-right is split on Watson - many see him as a valuable ally because of his position and platform at Infowars, while other see him as 'cuck' for his rejection of 'ethnic nationalism'/another holocaust.

Ben Shapiro

Affiliation: Daily Wire, formerly of Breitbart.

Twitter: @benshapiro
Followers: 412k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCaeO5vkdj5xOQHp4UmIN6dw
Subs: 89987

Unlike the rest of the clowns on this list, clown Shapiro hates Donald Trump. Ben thinks Donald Trump is a petulant lying baby who shouldn't be president. He's not wrong. Ben's stance on Trump has hurt him greatly with the new-right/alt-right, so much so he quit/was fired from Breitbart.

Before Ben went 'gently caress Trump' he was a favourite of the new-right. His early videos featuring him battling left leaning pundits, and academics, became massive hits on 4chan and reddit. Many on the new-right wish Ben would 'come home', but that won't happen until either Ben bends the knee, or Trump loses the faith of his supporters.

Tomi Lahren

Affiliation: Blaze, One America Network.

Twitter: @TomiLahren
Followers: 561K

Youtube: N/A: You can find Tomi videos over at the Blaze: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCKgJEs_v0JB-6jWb8lIy9Xw

I wasn't sure if I should include Tomi Lahren on this list. Tomi is young, but her fanbase is old. She has all the gross old men like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Roger Ailes salivating. Although she's popular with the olds, the younger alt-righters are apprehensive about Tomi. Sure they enjoy her 'epic take downs' of 'SJW culture', but she's not really one of them... Unlike Lauren Southern, Tomi isn't a creature of internet culture, but more of a traditional 'fox news info babe'. With that said, she is the next generation, and will most likely get a big gig on FOX sooner rather than later.

Stefan Molyneux

Nationality: Irish/Canadian
Affiliation: Freedomain Radio

Twitter: @StefanMolyneux
Followers: 145k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w
Subs: 541,179

Stefan Molyneux is old, but his audience is young. He's sort of become the 'elder statesmen' of the new-right. Molyneux thinks of himself as a 'Libertarian' thinker but he's become more and more aligned with the alt-right and white nationalism in the last few years, which makes sense, since Molyneux is an Irish immigrant of Jewish heritage.

Molyneux believes such things as 'leftists are more violent' and that ghosting your own family is good for you(no seriously, he thinks families are for losers.)

As of late Molyneux has been a major Trump apologist. He's also been making a lot of videos promoting white nationalism by using selected crime and IQ statistics. Oddly enough, by using Molyneux own numbers, Asians and Jews should be considered the master races.

James O'Keefe

Affiliation: Project Veritas

Twitter: @JamesOKeefeIII (not verified)
Followers: 233k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?veritasvisuals?featured
Subs: 49,632

James O'Keefe is a little creep who became famous be 'exposing' ACORN back in 2008... Since then he's become a stunt 'journalist' who uses heavily edited sting videos to expose dirty leftists who dare make fun of Chris Christie for being fat.

Then there was the time when O'Keefe dressed up like Osama Bin Ladden and crossed the Rio Grande... John McCain used this stunt to grill the Obama admin...

O'Keefe's latest stunt was his expose of ANTIFAS, which ended up being a reverse sting or something. Sooner or later time/truth catches up to you, and O'Keefe is now a pariah in journalism, but his popularity with the alt-right is growing.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 20:53 on Jan 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
I have family that almost exclusively watch One America News and absolutely adore Tomi Lahren (they're boomers) and holy piss that woman has quite possibly one of the most painful voices to listen to. Content aside I would refuse to listen to anything she said based on the sound of her voice alone.

Also One America News Network is an actual tv network that started when some guy in a boardroom sat down and said "ya know fox news is too far left and we need something for REAL patriots" You get sick presidential quotes about how guns are awesome before and after each commercial break too.

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
which will be the first to get stole

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I really hope with every bone in my body that these people die of a horrible disease and be remembered in the same bracket as ISIS Online propaganda tapes. These people (if such a word can be used) are going to have loving blood on their hands for the coming few years and should be held directly responsible for all the people they'll help kill and oppress. There can be no respecting or debating these fascist cretins and I loving hate it when people like Trevor Noah invite that she-goblin to come at their talk show as if they're interested in anything other than the total oppression of every minority and the enabling of the coming tide of fascism in America.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 06:40 on Jan 24, 2017

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
I hate all of these people.

Here's Gavin McInnes flailing ineffectually at a guy with a flag:
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/01/19/gavin-mcinnes-gets-fist-fight-protester-outside-deploraball-437789

Any reference to "fist fight" or "punch" is hilariously misleading.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Steven Crowder fans are loving subhumans. Carlos Mencia may have been a joke stealer, but at least he stole funny jokes. Jesus Christ.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Here are nice pictures of these wonderful people:

Steven Crowder getting punched in the head by a union man:

Lauren Southern getting piss poured over her head at a Trump protest:

Gavin McInnes assaulting a protester outside the Deploraball

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Anybody got the video of Gavin McInnes shoving a dildo up his rear end, because he thought he was making a point?

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

this is very interesting, thank you for your research

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Montasque posted:

Here are nice pictures of these wonderful people:

ahhhh gosh those are some nice pictures montasque

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WkgSo8oZJ0

Mike Cernovich whines about needing a spa break after the inauguration protests.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Thank you for this thread, op. I haven't really done my homework on the personalities of the alt-right and this is a great starting point! I look forward to becoming depressed by this thread

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Thank you so much for this thread.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the man's name is Milo Yabbadabbadoopolous and you will refer to him as such.

(also, this needs more of the quote-unquote "intellectuals" of the movement--people like Steve Sailer, John Derbyshire, basically anyone that's snorted coke with Taki.)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

are they also big on that Brimelow character from vdare or whatever

I can't keep track of which of the older people whose euphemism was "race realist" have managed to hook into the new wave of younger people whose euphemism is "alt-right"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I doubt any of the above, with the exception of Milo and Shapiro, have heard of, let alone read the works Steve Sailer, or John Derbyshire. Most of the members of the alt-right/new right media are in it for the cash/fame, and the cash/fame alone.

The only reason Milo and Shapiro would know about the roots of the alt-right is that Shapiro is a nerd, and Milo wrote the definitive article on the alt-right for Breitbart.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
who is this hitler fellow they keep talking about

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I like laughing at Mike Cernovich and I hope this thread provides me with some good opportunities for that. Thank you.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
although i recognize the profitability of the right-wing media grift, i am still somehow surprised that young people are still signing up to be part of it

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

what's Mencius Moldbug up to anyway

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lauren southern is from surrey BC and if you know the lower mainland thats pretty much all you need to know lamo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mayor Dave posted:

although i recognize the profitability of the right-wing media grift, i am still somehow surprised that young people are still signing up to be part of it

I remember the college republicans, politics aside, loved to just loving whine and complain about everything. They're offended by anything that violates their sense of aesthetics, which is why they gravitate to authoritarian movements

If everyone just conformed to the conservative ideal, then there wouldn't be anymore fags or uggos.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Weeping Wound posted:

what's Mencius Moldbug up to anyway

:words:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I remember the college republicans, politics aside, loved to just loving whine and complain about everything. They're offended by anything that violates their sense of aesthetics, which is why they gravitate to authoritarian movements

If everyone just conformed to the conservative ideal, then there wouldn't be anymore fags or uggos.

This is what college Republicans look like in 2017:

At least the ones who show up to Milo events.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
republican is the new punk

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Baloogan posted:

republican is the new punk

It's something...

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

no way

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Fansy has issued a correction as of 21:18 on Apr 12, 2020

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

fok yiss

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

CPAC is going to be really fun this year, as the new-right rolls into town freaking out the Liberty University squares.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Montasque posted:

CPAC is going to be really fun this year, as the new-right rolls into town freaking out the Liberty University squares.

when is cpac this year, if it's timed right i might be able to get an invite through my school

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

aw hell yeah time to sit down and read a thread about fuckin assholes

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

when is cpac this year, if it's timed right i might be able to get an invite through my school

February 22-25. So much has changed in the American right over the past year... CPAC will seem like a folk music festival compared to what the Trumpian alt-righters are putting out.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 09:01 on Jan 24, 2017

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
nope, way too soon to get approval from the department, i'll just have to watch on c-span or whatever

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Montasque posted:

February 22-25. So much has changed in the American right over the past year... CPAC will seem like folk music festival compared to what the Trumpian alt-righters are putting out.

lol they almost didnt even invite trump last time iirc. the total subjugation of the nevertrumpers is a good silver lining to our coming deaths

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

consumed by normies posted:

lol they almost didnt even invite trump last time iirc. the total subjugation of the nevertrumpers is a good silver lining to our coming deaths

Glenn Beck, George Will, and Billy Kristol have been flung into the dust bin of history, replaced by a gay Greek kid who only dates black men, and the guy who stuck a dildo up his rear end for VICE.

The new voices of the conservative movement.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
mcinness is easily the most insufferable im pretty sure. id be happy if milo died too. like some guy earlier in the thread said these guys like literally deserve very bad things to happen to them b/c of their inexcusable actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you can tell Milo is tailoring his appeal to dumb young straight guys now because he is dressing like one of those "peacocking" PUA jackasses who dumb young straight guys assume must be hotties