Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

so theres like no chance these idiots will be going away any time soon is there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

so theres like no chance these idiots will be going away any time soon is there

we're stuck with them for a minute or two yeah

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol @ peeps not realizing this is the cyberpunk future

this is how the future is going to be. degenerate as gently caress till the missiles fly and the people die

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

this is how the future is going to be. degenerate as gently caress till the missiles fly and the people die

peak oil could have saved us from this but it choked at the last minute and let us discover a trillion barrels worth of shale

:sad:

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
This is still one of the best / worst things Milo has written

Digimon Fanboy posted:

Can you imagine how few accidents must happen on the roads in Riyadh? Pretty much the only thing Saudi Arabia gets right is forbidding women from driving, thereby avoiding the terrible hell known colloquially as “femsteering.”
Meanwhile, in the west, an insidious creeping threat to vehicular manhood has integrated itself into our daily lives while we weren’t looking. It snuck its way into every vehicle on the road, and it is in every single mobile phone on the market. I’m talking, of course, about GPS.

GPS challenges one of the few remaining areas of male excellence: navigation. Without ruling the roads, what do we have left? GPS stands for Global Positioning System, but it might as well be Geographic Patriarchy Smasher.Who could have guessed that the age of men would pass not with a bang, but with 24 satellites silently orbiting the earth?

Men have serious issues with GPS, starting with the dumbing-down of the roadways. Older drivers developed an instinctive understanding of the road through repeated travel. It was a tradition handed down from father to son for generations, since the Persians landed at an inconvenient Spartan pass due to Xerxes refusing to pull the fleet over somewhere to ask for directions.

We’ve lost that innate skill by staring at a little screen that tells us where to turn. Even experienced drivers using a GPS on a route they know experience anxiety when the pleasant little voice says, “Turn right in 200 feet.” This will no doubt be labeled PTSD by 2016, but for now we have named it the GPS jitters. Even men going their own way must now be dominated by a passive-aggressive bossy broad telling them where to turn, even though they totally were going to turn there anyway.

We’ve also been losing our sense of direction thanks to the damnable way GPS screens rotate as we travel. Asked what direction we are traveling, a young man will often say “up,” which used to be strictly the province of women and those London and New York City residents that have never driven a car in their lives. Reading a map has largely gone the same way: no one under 30 has a map in their car and, even if they did, they couldn’t read it without searching for a YouTube explainer video.

There’s a bigger problem with GPS while driving. GPS addicts tend to forget to turn their senses outside of the vehicle to do basic driving tasks… like avoiding killing themselves. This poor sod drove right off a closed bridge due to having his nose in his GPS. Here is a whole list of accidents caused by GPS and related mapping software. These stories may be amusing to you, but they should also be a stark lesson. Drivers are doing extremely stupid things because their GPS tells them to.

The next major problem with GPS usage is that it is emasculating, and not just politically with its endless entreaties to “turn left.” Married friends of mine report that navigation system usage is just another way for their wives to symbolically kick them in the groin. If the husband expresses any confusion about how to reach their destination, the woman will slyly say, “Shall I get out the GPS?”

This question actually means: “I believe your brother has a bigger penis than you and could better provide for our young during the long winter, and I’m going to leave you because you’re bad at finding things.” To the husband, this wife code is almost on a par with being cuckolded. Indeed, some men would rather watch their wives get banged by Mandingo than be reduced to asking a TomTom for help.

Many GPS systems also track speed, which results in wives chiding their husbands for even moderate violations of the speed limit. Previously, men were protected by the fact that the speedometer might as well display the speed in Chinese numerals for all the chance a woman would have at deciphering it from the passenger seat.

Even without a woman in the car, the GPS assaults our manhood. If we deviate even slightly from the course it chose for us, it starts nagging and whinging – in a calm female voice, of course – imploring us to do U-turns and increasingly bizarre manoeuvres to return to the original course. Now your wife and the computer lady are colluding. It’s like one of those shopping trips where she brings one of her terrible friends along everywhere to just agree with her, and you’re still not allowed to punch either of them.

A more reasonable approach would be for the drat thing to say, “You’ve left the course I chose for you, was that on purpose and should I remap to your desired route?” Honestly, we are at the point of HAL 9000 not wanting to open the pod bay doors: by 2020, your GPS won’t let you turn if it doesn’t want you to. Perhaps it will weigh you when you get in your car and not let you stop at McDonald’s either.

It isn’t only straight men who have problems with GPS. My gay buddies and I have to put up with passive-aggressive remarks such as, “Continue straight for 20 miles.” Honey, I will not continue straight anywhere, so why don’t you just check your map privilege? Also, based on my personal experience, if you type in, “Take me to Mandingo,” it will reply, “Destination not found.” Pathetic.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

fukken lmao

"femsteering"

hahaha

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Saudis drive like maniacs.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

I really hope with every bone in my body that these people die of a horrible disease and be remembered in the same bracket as ISIS Online propaganda tapes. These people (if such a word can be used) are going to have loving blood on their hands for the coming few years and should be held directly responsible for all the people they'll help kill and oppress. There can be no respecting or debating these fascist cretins and I loving hate it when people like Trevor Noah invite that she-goblin to come at their talk show as if they're interested in anything other than the total oppression of every minority and the enabling of the coming tide of fascism in America.

https://twitter.com/ChateauEmissary/status/823768306142167040

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/823707950632079360

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/823697302971908096

this guy named himself after the main character in the Death Wish films (a series of 80's Action B-Movies), and has made several books off of poorly researched Crime Statistics for several years, detailing what he calls the collapse of "White Civilization"

im going to start posting some poo poo

GET READY :getin:

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

i think he stopped the words and is now focusing on bitcoin, but with landlords, or something

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Doctor Spaceman posted:

This is still one of the best / worst things Milo has written

Wow that's bad, has he never seen pictures of the massive cluster gently caress that is driving in the kingdom?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DC police report on Richard Spencer says that the famous punch on video was actually the second time he got punched in the face that day

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

you can tell Milo is tailoring his appeal to dumb young straight guys now because he is dressing like one of those "peacocking" PUA jackasses who dumb young straight guys assume must be hotties

also I feel like Jim Hoft (aka Gateway Pundit aka the Dumbest Man on the Internet) has been trying to get in on this action ever since he came out as gay last year after the Pulse shootings

he made a star turn at the Deploraball dressed in what looked like a blaxploitation pimp costume from a pop-up Halloween store (here he is with Pam Geller) and then announced that not only did he pick up White House press credentials for Gateway Pundit but he was going to have that insufferable turd Lucian Baxter Wintrich IV (of Twinks 4 Trump infamy) serve as the blog's little slip of a boy in the WH conference room

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Race Realists posted:

Many of the alt-right/new-right internet heroes are gimmick accounts or using fake names. I guess saying horrible racist and sexist poo poo daily is bad for you personal and business life... Who woulda thought!

Here are some Rudy-poo alt-right Jabronis who have used, or still use, fake names to protect their necks:

Mike Enoch

Mike Enoch/Peinovich is the creator of the alt-right website The Right Stuff, and was co-host for a podcast called “The Daily Shoah"... Yeah... A Holocaust Joke. Did I mention that Mike's wife is Jewish? I guess that's why Mike kept his identity secret for all those years while pulling down some decent cash from his small but rabid fanbase of idiot racists.

Mike was exposed when Mike Cernovich doxxed him and exposed that his wife is Jewish. Being exposed for having a Jewish wife should have been the end of Enoch, but many on the alt-right, including everyone's favorite punching bag Richard Spencer, are backing Enoch, while turning their backs on Cernovich.

Baked Alaska

Baked Alaska is a disgraced Buzzfeed staffer and comedy Rapper who joined the MAGA Trump train back in 2015 and hasn't left. Baked was once BFF's with Mike Cernovich and Milo, and a central figure in the new-right movement. Baked and Cernovich started the group MAGA3X, which was to promote Trumpism across social media. The crowning achievement of MAGA3X was to be the Deploraball... That was until Baked went completely broken brained and started writing a lot of anti-semitic poo poo on twitter, forcing Cernovich to ban Baked from the Deploraball.

But Cernovich being Cernovich he didn't stop there. He then doxxed Baked Alaska, revealing his real name, and the fact that he is a recovering junky who lives off of his mom.

Sargon of Akkad

Sargon became popular during Gamergate(This is a trend with many of these guys) and jumped on the Trump train when his fanbase did. Sargon's main beefs are with 'SJWism'/'PC Culture' and is very popular with channers, redditors, and gamer dweebs.

Sargon got into a big fight with the DailyStormer(aka Stormcucks) because Sargon isn't racist enough for them.

This lead to Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer to write the following of Sargon:
"I have now pretty well agreed not to argue with Sargon of Akkad any further, as I don't really see any point to it, and feel that on some level he is leading people in our direction (as we are the obvious conclusion of reactionary thought), so there is no reason to try and obliterate him."

Ricky Vaughn

Ricky Vaughn is an anonymous self described shitlord who got banned from twitter during the great alt-right purge in the fall of 2016. Unlike Richard Spencer, Vaughn's account was never reinstated.

Ricky had tens of thousands of followers on twitter and pushed gamergate, MRA, and racist bullshit over social media.

Vaughn can now be found on Gab.

John Rivers

John Rivers was like Ricky Vaughn, but less popular. His big claim to fame was being one of the alt-righters who got purged. You can now catch him hating on SJW's and BLM over at Gab!

Vox Day

Vox Day, is a self styled Renaissance man. He's a writer, blogger, far-right and alt-right activist, and video game designer, and musician... And he's terrible at all those things.

Vox has been kicking around for a long time on the fringes, a journeyman shitlord, who's biggest claim to fame was getting a Hugo Award nominations thanks to Larry Correia's "Sad Puppies" ballot-manipulation campaign.

Vox then became an early backer of Gamergate, along with Milo and Cernovich. He's now trying to be an alt-right Trumpie, but he's old and no one cares about him.

Roissy in D.C.

James C. Weidmann is a horrible monster with bad opinions who writes for the MRA/PUA blog Chateau Heartiste.

Weidmann believes girls should get married at 14, and that WHITE America is being "overrun by Uruk-Hai." Weidmann believes the only way to save America is to deport all foreigners, so I think it's safe to assume that he's a big Trump guy.

My favorite bit about Weidmann is that he believes Hitler was a BETA cuck who wouldn't have started WWII if he read his blog. Weidmann is another PUA/MRA turned alt-righter, but unlike Cernovich his power and reach in the movement is very limited.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 19:35 on Jan 24, 2017

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Race Realists posted:

this guy named himself after the main character in the Death Wish films (a series of 80's Action B-Movies), and has made several books off of poorly researched Crime Statistics for several years, detailing what he calls the collapse of "White Civilization"

Ironically, the first Death Wish is based on a novel in which the protagonist is presented as an unhinged nutcase. The author wasn't pleased when his novel about the dangerous seductive nature of retributive violence was embraced by audiences everywhere as a pro-vigilante story about the need to slaughter criminals.

It's sort of the anti-Starship Troopers, in which a liberal book is adapted into a very right-wing film.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Montasque posted:

Many of the alt-right/new-right internet heroes are gimmick accounts or using fake names. I guess saying horrible racist and sexist poo poo daily is bad for you personal and business life... Who woulda thought!

You could maybe stick Vox Day (Theodore Beale) and Heartiste aka Roissy (James C. Weidmann) on there, as they initially became known specifically for MRA stuff but they're both full on alt-right nationalists now

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

You could maybe stick Vox Day (Theodore Beale) and Heartiste aka Roissy (James C. Weidmann) on there, as they initially became known specifically for MRA stuff but they're both full on alt-right nationalists now

Good catch. I'll add them in the OP.

I'm finding some interesting things about these characters... Many seem to be following this path:

PUA community ->MRA->Gamergate->Alt right

Roosh is now rebranding as an alt-righter. I bet Mystery has a 5 foot tall MAGA top hat.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
I'm still not sure that whoever writes Chateau Heartiste is the same person who started it (Roissy/Weidmann), or if it's even a single person. Maybe the accumulating hatred baked the proteins in his brain cells, because the writing and language has changed dramatically over the years, and even changes between posts nowadays. But this is a moot point because whoever's behind it, the place is a sewer.

I have a morbid fascination with that blog, even going so far as to dig back to the very original posts to see that they were about scheming to make an ex jealous, or get her back, and lamenting being old and having to start dating again (which reveals volumes about these Men's Rights idiots). I can't really recall any greatest hits, though, because literally every time you read a post it will be the worst thing you've ever read. Plus they've developed their own language, using references, in-jokes, and not very well coded code words, so it's almost incomprehensible to someone just reading it for the first time.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

what about Stefan Molyneux

I don't know much of anything about him but I watched part of a video of him being really chummy with Bill Mitchell so I must assume he's an rear end in a top hat

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Fullhouse posted:

I don't know much of anything about him but I watched part of a video of him being really chummy with Bill Mitchell so I must assume he's an rear end in a top hat

I'm working on a post about Stefan and Jim Hoft. They are a bit older but are still popular with the alt-right kiddies.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Fullhouse posted:

he's a libertarian "philosopher" who subscribes to a school of libertarian thought which leads to the logical conclusion of white supremacy although that's never stated outright

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

does being this in-touch with right wing media not drive you insane or are you just good at pretending? I don't know how you managed to listen to Rush's stupid voice every day to summarize for the trump thread without becoming violent

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Montasque posted:

Sargon of Akkad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw-zuBA6g2Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Helsing posted:

It's sort of the anti-Starship Troopers, in which a liberal book is adapted into a very right-wing film.

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/782735682943016964

ummm

he quotes starship troopers in his podcast and even has one his twitter

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 19:54 on Jan 24, 2017

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Fullhouse posted:

does being this in-touch with right wing media not drive you insane or are you just good at pretending? I don't know how you managed to listen to Rush's stupid voice every day to summarize for the trump thread without becoming violent

Most right-wing punditry is carny as hell and I look at it through that prism. I don't really pay much attention to their arguments, and instead look at how they are trying to manipulate their marks.

With that said... the rise and popularity of alt-right/new right media is something that we need to pay close attention to. Milo, and McInnes are currently selling right-wing ideas to kids by packaging them in a dangerous and rebellious presentation.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Montasque posted:

Good catch. I'll add them in the OP.

I'm finding some interesting things about these characters... Many seem to be following this path:

PUA community ->MRA->Gamergate->Alt right

Roosh is now rebranding as an alt-righter. I bet Mystery has a 5 foot tall MAGA top hat.

please stick Paul Kersey and Taki on the OP

for those not in the know

quote:

The Charles Bronson of Race

by Kathy Shaidle

August 22, 2011
Multiple Pages
The Charles Bronson of Race

“Paul Kersey” was the name of Charles Bronson’s character in Death Wish (1974), the “vigilante” classic about an ordinary man who avenges an attack on his family by picking off the criminal lowlifes plaguing his city.

Our hero can only continue his crusade if he remains anonymous. That makes “Paul Kersey” the perfect nickname for an American author and blogger who is secretly waging his own war.

It started, Kersey tells me by email, back in May 2009. At the time, the satirical “Stuff White People Like” (SWPL) was a popular site that spoofed faddish Portlandia-style hipsters.

At the same time, Kersey and some friends “were watching videos on YouTube and the hilarious ‘Popeyes Runs Out of Fried Chicken’ report was on. This was an actual news report out of Buffalo, and it showed black people incredulous that Popeyes would run out of fried chicken. It was hilarious. I decided right then and there that Americans needed to know the Stuff Black People Don’t Like.”

And so SBPDL was born. His blog started out as a small-scale spoof of SWPL, but its mix of candid commentary and videos has developed a dedicated following.
“Our hero can only continue his crusade if he remains anonymous.”

Kersey notes that two years later, semi-mainstream comedian Daniel Tosh now highlights similar videos on his popular Comedy Central series. “There is an audience for it,” says accidental pioneer Kersey. “A massive audience.”

Every day, Kersey’s blog chronicles life in what he calls “Black Run America” (BRA): affirmative-action outrages, the latest “racist controversy,” the recent “flash mob” phenomenon, and popular culture’s portrayal of blacks and whites.

The latter topic animated Kersey’s book Hollywood in Blackface. Now he’s released a collection of essays on the same theme, Captain America and Whiteness: The Dilemma of the Superhero. Both books are self-published via Amazon’s CreateSpace.

Captain America looks at the evolution of iconic characters such as Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, and the book’s eponymous hero. In our “politically correct” era, says Kersey, these familiar superheroes are losing their “white” identities.

“Pretty much every character created in what is known as the Golden Age of Comics was the creation of a Jewish writer,” Kersey explains. “Perhaps at the time, Superman was a story of the Jewish experience in America, an outsider trying to assimilate into a new world, but that character has come to represent something else.”

Indeed. Those Jewish comic-book pioneers (most of whom were second-generation immigrants) were eager to display their patriotism through their creations. The famous first issue of Captain America depicts the red-white-and-blue superhero knocking Hitler off his feet—months before America formally entered the Second World War.

Alas, most of those artists and writers are long dead and their creations are now corporate property. Hence the unedifying spectacle of Superman “renouncing his American citizenship” this year because “truth, justice, and the American way” are “not enough anymore.”

“When Superman, Batman, the Green Lantern, The Phantom, The Shadow, The Spirit, and others were created, America was 90 percent white,” says Kersey.

“In a country that is increasingly nonwhite,” he continues, “this ‘whiteness’ is now a nuisance.” He points out that in 2000, a DC Comics Justice League storyline made the Green Lantern African-American “because they didn’t want a bunch of white guys saving the world again.” Then in 2002, Marvel announced they were doing a series depicting Captain America as black—something to do with the Tuskegee experiment, apparently.

So it comes as no surprise that Marvel Comics has killed off the white Peter Parker/Spider-Man and replaced him with a half-black/half-Hispanic character. A film unmasking this makeover is scheduled for release in 2012—and creator Stan Lee isn’t thrilled about it.

But if Spider-Man becomes darker, what happens to the villains?

Kersey notes, “If you watch the 2002 Spider-Man film, all of the people that he apprehends are white. Never mind that between 2003 and 2009, 89 percent of the murderers in New York City were Hispanic or black.”

He isn’t sure the “Disingenuous White Liberals” (DWLs, as he calls them) who run the comic-book industry have thought that matter through. Kersey sarcastically applauds them for (accidentally) reflecting reality:

“Having a half-black/half-Hispanic Spider-Man is hilarious, because his origin story is quite simple: Horrible rates of black and Hispanic crime in New York City can only be dealt with by a half-black/half-Hispanic hero. A white hero would be called racist for dealing with these thugs, so having [a biracial hero] don the red and blue tights makes absolutely perfect sense.”

Unless, as is likely the case, the villains in Spider-Man’s universe remain lily-white. Then Hollywood execs will be obliged to explain why they’re glorifying a black-Hispanic superhero who only beats up Caucasians.

I have a feeling that the biracial Spider-Man movie won’t be coming out next year after all.

Meanwhile, Kersey plans to keep writing and blogging.

“If there is one thing I’ve learned from doing SBPDL,” he tells me, “there is a huge base of people out there (conservative, libertarian, Democrat, Republican, atheist, Jew, Christian, etc.) that is tired of Black-Run America. If one conservative would say ‘no more’ to one of these members of organized blackness when they try and shake them down, you’d see a star made overnight.”

That star won’t be Kersey, however. Like his fictional namesake and the superheroes he writes about, Kersey plans to remain anonymous:

“I’m young—27—and have family members to protect.”

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email editors@takimag.com to buy additional rights. http://takimag.com/article/the_charles_bronson_of_race/print#ixzz4WhtsTYip

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 20:03 on Jan 24, 2017

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Race Realists posted:

please stick Paul Kersey and Taki on the OP

for those not in the know

I'm adding Paul Kersey to the 'alt-righters with fake names" post, and Taki will be in my 'founders of alt-righter thought' post which may go into the op, which will become a sprawling epic of shitlordism.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Race Realists posted:

https://twitter.com/ChateauEmissary/status/823768306142167040

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/823707950632079360

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/823697302971908096

holy poo poo. what the gently caress did i just look at. i can't believe that kinda historical revisionism is coming back again.

gently caress i remeber the rageaholic. he was some edgy video game reviewer who used to be sorta funny but has mixed to lovely taste and then went alt right and all his videos are sucking trumps dick. also i am amused at the alt rights superfical ideals of manhood. like sure i poo poo on some lefties for acting like everything in the media is toxic masculinity and making the term to meaningless by overuse. but these alt right fucks are toxic masculinity given human form. they remind me of male chameleons, they get mad easy and puff up and act like they are super loving tough.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Race Realists posted:

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/782735682943016964

ummm

he quotes starship troopers in his podcast and even has one his twitter

Death Wish was a liberal book that was turned into a right-wing pro-vigilante film.

Starship Troopers is a right-wing authoritarian book that was turned into an anti-war parody film.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
Do any of these ppl even vaguely matter? I know who Milo is and Cernovich, but I am slowly expanding? my knowledge via this thread so TY OP.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the funny thing is the dudes who hide behind fake names do it as much to hide from their fanbase as their employer etc, since even having a jewish-sounding name will land you way up there on the alt right shitlist (and famous alt righters being held at an arm's length/in constant suspicion/straight up getting booted for being jewish is a running theme, see also milo, cernovich, paul watson, ben shapiro etc)

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Laphroaig posted:

Do any of these ppl even vaguely matter? I know who Milo is and Cernovich, but I am slowly expanding? my knowledge via this thread so TY OP.

HEY

YOU KNOW THAT ELECTION WE LOST?

these are the people who INFLUENCE the people who won the election

keep being dismissive, and don't get shocked when we lose again in 2020 and 2024

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Race Realists posted:

HEY

YOU KNOW THAT ELECTION WE LOST?

these are the people who INFLUENCE the people who won the election

keep being dismissive, and don't get shocked when we lose again in 2020 and 2024

nobody who stayed home in the rust belt did it because of the alt right

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Updated the OP with these two winners:

Stefan Molyneux

Nationality: Irish/Canadian
Affiliation: Freedomain Radio

Twitter: @StefanMolyneux
Followers: 145k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w
Subs: 541,179

Stefan Molyneux is old, but his audience is young. He's sort of become the 'elder statesmen' of the new-right. Molyneux thinks of himself as a 'Libertarian' thinker but he's become more and more aligned with the alt-right and white nationalism in the last few years, which makes sense, since Molyneux is an Irish immigrant of Jewish heritage.

Molyneux believes such things as 'leftists are more violent' and that ghosting your own family is good for you(no seriously, he thinks families are for losers.)

As of late Molyneux has been a major Trump apologist. He's also been making a lot of videos promoting white nationalism by using selected crime and IQ statistics. Oddly enough, by using Molyneux own numbers, Asians and Jews should be considered the master races.

James O'Keefe

Nationality: American
Affiliation: Project Veritas

Twitter: @JamesOKeefeIII (not verified)
Followers: 233k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?veritasvisuals?featured
Subs: 49,632

James O'Keefe is a little creep who became famous be 'exposing' ACORN back in 2008... Since then he's become a stunt 'journalist' who uses heavily edited sting videos to expose dirty leftists who dare make fun of Chris Christie for being fat.

Then there was the time when O'Keefe dressed up like Osama Bin Ladden and crossed the Rio Grande... John McCain used this stunt to grill the Obama admin...

O'Keefe's latest stunt was his expose of ANTIFAS, which ended up being a reverse sting or something. Sooner or later time/truth catches up to you, and O'Keefe is now a pariah in journalism, but his popularity with the alt-right is growing.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev

don't forget this guy

and this guy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Taylor

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Laphroaig posted:

Milo, McInnes, Southern, and Crowder matter. They are reaching out to the youth and pulling them into the right-wing in a way we've never really seen before.

Milo and Crowder are now fixtures on college circuits. Of the two Milo is far more dangerous, and has become the Johnny Appleseed of the alt-right.

The rest are a group of media personalities, fringe figures, and new-right 'intellectuals'.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Laphroaig posted:

yeah and no. people like bannon have these believes and have actual power. Milo and cernovich are both whores peddling bullshit to sell to insecure morons, the others are just right wing "iassholes who argue and fight with left wing assholes in massive self perpetuating cycle.

Montasque posted:

Milo, McInnes, Southern, and Crowder matter. They are reaching out to the youth and pulling them into the right-wing in a way we've never really seen before.

Milo and Crowder are now fixtures on college circuits. Of the two Milo is far more dangerous, and has become the Johnny Appleseed of the alt-right.

The rest are a group of media personalities, fringe figures, and new-right 'intellectuals'.

true. though i never got the appeal of Milo or crowder. they are both unfunny edgelords. but they drive alt right retards to orgasim and parts of the left into a public insane rage in public which probably feeds both of there egos.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'm a firm believer in reeducation and rehabilitation but these folks are gonna look real good up against a wall

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

is he even important enough to mention?

he ran to the Ukraine and hasn't looked back, except to tweet

also one of the five people on Earth to still have a LiveJournal lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

After Enoch was exposed, he went back on The Daily Shoah to beg forgiveness for concealing his 1/4 Jewish wife - and admitted that he'd have to leave when the white ethnostate is founded. :lol:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

true. though i never got the appeal of Milo or crowder. they are both unfunny edgelords. but they drive alt right retards to orgasim and parts of the left into a public insane rage in public which probably feeds both of there egos.

I got blocked by Milo on twitter after arguing with him about Orwell being a socialist. He posts exactly like every other boring right wing teenager, even calling himself a "nuanced mind." Now that he's banned it's impossible to distinguish his parachute account from any of his fans.

R. Guyovich posted:

i'm a firm believer in reeducation and rehabilitation but these folks are gonna look real good up against a wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q367WZO2ULw

E:
https://twitter.com/vesaldi/status/823635050277310465

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 03:20 on Jan 25, 2017