Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://clips.twitch.tv/rwhitegoose/FamousMooseDogFace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

If there's one plus with neofascism it's that its base is loving incel dorks. Imagine these people in the SS. Sad!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yossarian-22 posted:

If there's one plus with neofascism it's that its base is loving incel dorks. Imagine these people in the SS. Sad!
state sanctioned rape is actually part of why these sorts of people are drawn to fascism/anarcho-capitalism/sharia law/christian equivalent thereof

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

state sanctioned rape is actually part of why these sorts of people are drawn to fascism/anarcho-capitalism/sharia law/christian equivalent thereof

also getting rid of non-whites who are genetically deficient subhumans and yet somehow take all of the women, all of them, despite the women apparently also being picky as hell and rejecting lil' pepe because he's an inch shorter or has a slightly less angular face than chad or something

certainly got nothing to do with personality no sir

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

can anything actually derail milo or are we stuck with him like with limbaugh

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

can anything actually derail milo or are we stuck with him like with limbaugh
him succumbing to smallpox and him being hosed regardless of vaccines because oops hiv positive

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Fidel Castronaut posted:

can tell that is a mattress on the floor.

That photo made me want to slit my wrists in sympathy.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Apparently Milo's going blind in a few years due to some illness so there's that.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jerking yourself off really will make you go blind.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Missingnoleader posted:

Apparently Milo's going blind in a few years due to some illness so there's that.

Is this for real? Can you link because if it is then 2017 is off to an amazing start hahah eat poo poo milo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Montasque posted:

THE NEW RIGHT MEDIA THREAD

Q:What is this thread?

A:This thread is for the intense study(and mockery) of the new/alt-right media. These are the people that kids who scream racist poo poo over xbox live listen to, when they're not screaming racist poo poo on xbox live.

Q: Why is this important?

A: The new-right are becoming more and more powerful utilizing social media to spread their message to a younger audience.

Q: Who is this 'new right'?

A:

Milo Yiannopoulos

Nationality: British/Greek
Affiliation: Breitbart News

Twitter: Banned

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?yiannopoulosm?about
Subs:440,066

Milo is the biggest star in the new-right/alt-right media. He unfortunately came to our attention during Gamergate, and even more unfortunately he stuck around. Milo's popularity can be traced to the fact that Americans think British accents make you sound really smart and important.

Milo isn't just a rising right-wing icon, he is also a coked out attention whore opportunist who will do whatever it takes for money and fame. Example: Making out with Gavin McInnis outside Pulse Night Club a few days after the massacre.

You can catch Milo traveling around America on his "Dangerous human being" tour which has become the number one cause of campus riots and shootings in 2017.

Milo has come under fire from the alt-right as of late because of his 'White Male Scholarship". Milo collected tens of thousands from his followers, promising to give the money as a scholarship to a poor white male. Milo decided that he was the poor white male in question, and most likely blew all the scholarship money on coke and the "DANGEROUS human being" decal on the side of his tour bus.

Mike Cernovich

Nationality: American
Affiliation: DangerAndPlay.com

Twitter: @Cernovich
Followers: 195k

Youtube: N/A

Mike Cernovich's public persona is one of a manly man. He's so manly he even wrote a book called THE GORILLA MINDSET, which teaches young men how to be alpha. The truth: Mike Cernovich is a trust-fund baby who lived off of alimony until he found another sugar momma. Mike was one of Trump's biggest boosters on twitter, and one of the founders/organizers of the Deploraball. Mike also drinks his own cum.

Mike is currently at war with the alt-right because he banned Richard Spencer, Sam Hyde, and Baked Alaska from the Deploraball. Mike is also suspected of doxxing alt-righter Mike Enoch, exposing the fact that his wife is Jewish. Most on the alt-right were less upset about Enoch's wife, and more upset that Mike would doxx one of their own.

Mike's position in the new-right has become more and more violative as he can't help but involve himself in one drama filled online bitch feud after another. Truly, a manly man.

Steven Crowder

Nationality: Canadian/American
Affiliation: Conservative Review TV.

Twitter: @scrowder
Followers: 339K

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?StevenCrowder
Subs: 599,918

For some horrible reason Steven Crowder became the 'comic' of choice for homeschooled boys and college Republicans. I use the word 'comic' loosely because I personally don't find screaming the word "GAY" to be funny, but to each their own.

Steven isn't a member of the alt-right, or even the alt-light, as his politics are more aligned with Paul Ryan, than Donald Trump. With that said his fanbase is very young, and he is 'friends' with the other players in the new-right media, often appearing with Milo, Gavin McInnis, Ben Shapiro, and Lauren Southern.

Gavin McInnis.

Nationality: British/Canadian
Affiliation: Rebel Media, Anthony Cumina, Infowars

Twitter: @Gavin_McInnes
Followers: 148k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?thegavin2000
Subs: 135,548

Gavin McInnis was once a member of Ottawa Anti-Racist-Action, now he's one of Donald Trump's most vocal supporters. This is what happens when Punk Rockers get rich and break their brains. He also converted to Catholicism... A sad, sad story.

The disgraced co-founder of VICE can now be seen on the paid video service Compound Media, founded by the disgraced co-founder of The Oppie and Anthony Show, Anthony Cumina. He can also be seen on the disgraced youtube channel of disgraced Sun-media pundit, Ezra Levant's, Rebel Media.

Lauren Southern

Nationality: Canadian
Affiliation: Rebel Media

Twitter: @Lauren_Southern
Followers: 194k

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCGy6uV7yqGWDeUWTZzT3ZEg (Rebel media)
Subs: 540,886

Lauren Southern is fixing to become Ann Coulter 2.0; She's younger, hotter, and just as racist. Lauren switched from video game cosplay to political pundit cosplay this year. She is now in character full time.

To many on the alt-right Lauren is seen as their 'waifu'. I think that has something to do with Japanese body pillows. You can catch Lauren on the streets of Toronto vaping while wearing her MAGA toque.

Paul Joseph Watson

Nationality: British
Affiliation: Infowars

Twitter:@PrisonPlanet
Followers: 445k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCittVh8imKanO_5KohzDbpg
Subs: 709,070

Paul Joseph Watson is a whacked out conspiracy theorist, who's trying to become the next king of British kooks, but has to wait until David Icke finally meets the big reptile in the sky.

Watson is known for breaking some amazing stories last cycle; like how the illuminati were going to assassinate Trump before election day, and how the 'n-word' tape was going to drop last Friday on CNN/Buzzfeed.

The alt-right is split on Watson - many see him as a valuable ally because of his position and platform at Infowars, while other see him as 'cuck' for his rejection of 'ethnic nationalism'/another holocaust.

Ben Shapiro

Affiliation: Daily Wire, formerly of Breitbart.

Twitter: @benshapiro
Followers: 412k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCaeO5vkdj5xOQHp4UmIN6dw
Subs: 89987

Unlike the rest of the clowns on this list, clown Shapiro hates Donald Trump. Ben thinks Donald Trump is a petulant lying baby who shouldn't be president. He's not wrong. Ben's stance on Trump has hurt him greatly with the new-right/alt-right, so much so he quit/was fired from Breitbart.

Before Ben went 'gently caress Trump' he was a favourite of the new-right. His early videos featuring him battling left leaning pundits, and academics, became massive hits on 4chan and reddit. Many on the new-right wish Ben would 'come home', but that won't happen until either Ben bends the knee, or Trump loses the faith of his supporters.

Tomi Lahren

Affiliation: Blaze, One America Network.

Twitter: @TomiLahren
Followers: 561K

Youtube: N/A: You can find Tomi videos over at the Blaze: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCKgJEs_v0JB-6jWb8lIy9Xw

I wasn't sure if I should include Tomi Lahren on this list. Tomi is young, but her fanbase is old. She has all the gross old men like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Roger Ailes salivating. Although she's popular with the olds, the younger alt-righters are apprehensive about Tomi. Sure they enjoy her 'epic take downs' of 'SJW culture', but she's not really one of them... Unlike Lauren Southern, Tomi isn't a creature of internet culture, but more of a traditional 'fox news info babe'. With that said, she is the next generation, and will most likely get a big gig on FOX sooner rather than later.

Stefan Molyneux

Nationality: Irish/Canadian
Affiliation: Freedomain Radio

Twitter: @StefanMolyneux
Followers: 145k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCC3L8QaxqEGUiBC252GHy3w
Subs: 541,179

Stefan Molyneux is old, but his audience is young. He's sort of become the 'elder statesmen' of the new-right. Molyneux thinks of himself as a 'Libertarian' thinker but he's become more and more aligned with the alt-right and white nationalism in the last few years, which makes sense, since Molyneux is an Irish immigrant of Jewish heritage.

Molyneux believes such things as 'leftists are more violent' and that ghosting your own family is good for you(no seriously, he thinks families are for losers.)

As of late Molyneux has been a major Trump apologist. He's also been making a lot of videos promoting white nationalism by using selected crime and IQ statistics. Oddly enough, by using Molyneux own numbers, Asians and Jews should be considered the master races.

James O'Keefe

Affiliation: Project Veritas

Twitter: @JamesOKeefeIII (not verified)
Followers: 233k

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?veritasvisuals?featured
Subs: 49,632

James O'Keefe is a little creep who became famous be 'exposing' ACORN back in 2008... Since then he's become a stunt 'journalist' who uses heavily edited sting videos to expose dirty leftists who dare make fun of Chris Christie for being fat.

Then there was the time when O'Keefe dressed up like Osama Bin Ladden and crossed the Rio Grande... John McCain used this stunt to grill the Obama admin...

O'Keefe's latest stunt was his expose of ANTIFAS, which ended up being a reverse sting or something. Sooner or later time/truth catches up to you, and O'Keefe is now a pariah in journalism, but his popularity with the alt-right is growing.

This is the worst OP I've ever seen.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
mr le epic troll please we know you are good at trolling please do not go out of your way to disrupt this ecosystem we're all already all hosed up as can be

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Baloogan posted:

mr le epic troll please we know you are good at trolling please do not go out of your way to disrupt this ecosystem we're all already all hosed up as can be

You voted for Donald Trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i voted for gary jonston

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Baloogan posted:

i voted for gary jonston

:nyoron:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
but yeah c-spam is cool and its insanely easy to troll so go wild whatever but seriously put some effort in please we have standards

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm not trolling I just hate liberal mock threads as a concept especially since this one is almost the same as the epic D&D 9001 pages thread "rachel maddow for republicans - right wing media thread". Gah!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Plutonis posted:

I'm not trolling I just hate liberal mock threads as a concept especially since this one is almost the same as the epic D&D 9001 pages thread "rachel maddow for republicans - right wing media thread". Gah!!!

https://twitter.com/lookwhoitiz/status/824636715117613057

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

also getting rid of non-whites who are genetically deficient subhumans and yet somehow take all of the women, all of them, despite the women apparently also being picky as hell and rejecting lil' pepe because he's an inch shorter or has a slightly less angular face than chad or something

certainly got nothing to do with personality no sir

youd be amazed how many white nationalists are married :stare:

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

I think I may be a bit alt right. I support eugenics, but only involving sterilization of those calling themselves milosexuals.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Plutonis posted:

Why the hell would anyone go to D&D?

Also my OP is pretty great.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Race Realists posted:

youd be amazed how many white nationalists are married :stare:

white women have bad politics you say?

Somebody was dumb enough to marry Steven Crowder. Think about that.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

that is loving terrifying

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

i finally watched this and it was worse than i imagined

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

is this thread liberal? are milo and crew really "conservative" in that sense?

when did "remove the lesser races" become a conservatives vs. liberals thing?

the black husserl has issued a correction as of 06:29 on Jan 27, 2017

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

logikv9 posted:

i finally watched this and it was worse than i imagined

:same:

holy poo poo white people are a disease

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

the black husserl posted:

is this thread liberal? are milo and crew really "conservative" in that sense?

when did "remove the lesser races" become a conservatives vs. liberals thing?

pffft. sounds like the words of an sjw

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Yossarian-22 posted:

They'd fit right in

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI

"...Don't fight identity politics with identity politics. White pride, white nationalism, white supremacy, isn't the way to go. The way to go is to remind them, and yourselves, that you should be aspiring to values, and ideas... You should be focusing on what unites people not what drives them apart. And you shouldn't give a poo poo about skin colour. You shouldn't give a poo poo about sexuality. You shouldn't give a poo poo about gender, and you should be deeply suspicious about people who do."

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

/r/altright: "Milo Yiannopoulos perfectly shows why the alt-lite will never be compatible with the alt-right"

virtue-signalling bitches

it's kind of relieving though to see that youtube comments are still somehow worse than reddit

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

McGlockenshire posted:

/r/altright: "Milo Yiannopoulos perfectly shows why the alt-lite will never be compatible with the alt-right"

Yeah... Also /pol/ mad.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

"...Don't fight identity politics with identity politics. White pride, white nationalism, white supremacy, isn't the way to go. The way to go is to remind them, and yourselves, that you should be aspiring to values, and ideas... You should be focusing on what unites people not what drives them apart. And you shouldn't give a poo poo about skin colour. You shouldn't give a poo poo about sexuality. You shouldn't give a poo poo about gender, and you should be deeply suspicious about people who do."

The nazis aren't exactly wrong to hate Milo, because he's basically admitting that his entire act is one big bullshit grift.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The nazis aren't exactly wrong to hate Milo, because he's basically admitting that his entire act is one big bullshit grift.

To add to that... Milo has a book coming out in March which is already generating a lot of buzz.

This is his pivot, Milo is going mainstream.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

To add to that... Milo has a book coming out in March which is already generating a lot of buzz.

This is his pivot, Milo is going mainstream.

He's trying to make contrarianism a career, isn't he?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
How charming to see the alt-right splitting just as quick as any Trot group.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The alt-right has never been a real movement. It's just a front for neoreactionaries, Catholic traditionalists, nazis, nationalists, and sex fascists to tolerate each others' presence, because they hate libs & lefties more. The moment they get any whiff of real power, they're going to start jockeying against each other.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI

I am calling it. He will be pulling a David Brock in ten years if he is alive.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He's trying to make contrarianism a career, isn't he?

it's worked so far

he probably thinks he can do a lot better than getting carted around in sedan chairs by shutin weirdos at colleges paying him a few thousand dollars per gig, and he's probably right about that because he's photogenic and has an established (if niche) media presence

guessing he also sees how america is reacting to trump and knows continued association with the alt-right is going to become a big liability pretty soon assuming we all don't die in nuclear hellfire or starve to death because of a trade war

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

i'm just glad that in the ruins of what was once america, the alt-left will get to carry around milo on a sedan chair on his "dangerous lgbtqi individual" derelict nuclear husk tour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The alt-right has never been a real movement. It's just a front for neoreactionaries, Catholic traditionalists, nazis, nationalists, and sex fascists to tolerate each others' presence, because they hate libs & lefties more. The moment they get any whiff of real power, they're going to start jockeying against each other.

Richard Spencer tried to make it a real movement by hijacking it and crowning himself its leader. And for all his trouble he keeps getting punched in the face.