Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Panfilo posted:

Last Saturday a Proud Boy member apparently got run over in Vancouver Washington and other Proud Boys are furious that the cops won't disclose the name of the driver, but they are absolutely convinced it was Antifa. Who else would run over a fascist but an Antifascist? Undercover cop maybe?
Proud Boy whose wife cheated on him with the first Proud Boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
can't believe the nazi pug guy was smart enough to sell or spend the bitcoins, would've thought he'd hodl for sure

the moon is white!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

the fash don't much mind if their street thugs keep getting brutalized because what they're trying to do isn't win, it's to create a narrative of so much chaos in the streets that they can sell themselves to the squishy liberals as the law and order fixer for these anarchists comin' for your nice neighborhood
antifa beating up the proud boys only saves time purging them later

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

The Lone Badger posted:

If I was stocking an Apocalypse Bunker I think I'd go heavy on biiig sacks of dried beans, lentils, white rice, flour, powdered egg, powdered milk etc. I'm not a survivalist though, am I missing something?
bullets

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
if the goon zipline had been built on a farm, would anyone have even noticed?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

JustaDamnFool posted:

How does this happen? Do they blow up or something?
Lack of oxygen or excess of toxic gas, which then kills the rescuer, and their rescuer, and so on. They're just lying there, how hard can it be to rush in and save them?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
women in our culture have become the most decadent sluts since the fall of rome

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
does this count

https://twitter.com/HISTORYUK/status/1318537129656520705

because it's really stupid

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Dr Adam Rutherford suggested the 88 and other symbols on Lumsden’s face were common in white supremacist circles.

He tweeted: “A quick thread on white supremacy symbols – I spend a lot of time on white supremacy forums online, and they have dozens of really idiotic numerical codes.”

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Tubgoat posted:

That said, I'd trust the average CSPAMmer with my life.
that's just the cspam poster depression talking.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

NikkolasKing posted:

What are the odds 50 people will show up to the Million MAGA March?

I know Trump got a lot of votes but I don't think it really translates into wanting to go out with folks like Fuentes. All these Far Right rallies have been really small since Charlottesville in 2017.

if people wanted to go out with fuentes he wouldn't have to hire catboys for the boyfriend experience

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
eru just couldn't handle his sick riffs. morgoth's ring and the way he spread his taint upon arda were much more impressive than anything sauron or the elves ever made.

also grond was a hell of a hog.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

LordSaturn posted:

this is not the first time the leader of a white supremacist group has been a federal informant, like George Dorsett or Gary Thomas Rowe
Chris Wray.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Azathoth posted:

I'm curious on the details as well, but I will point out that the venn diagram of men who deny spousal rape is a thing and men who have raped their spouse is a circle
while he is clearly a rapist, there are plenty of incelstemporarily embarrassed spousal rapists out there who hate the idea that they one day be falsely accused of something they feel shouldn't even be a crime.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Its Coke posted:

stuff like this

Oh come on seriously.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
*sprints into thread panting for breath*

I like Mandalorian but I'm not some kind of superfan. THIS TWEET LOOK AT THIS TWEET RIGHT HERE is just a good example of how she's always trying to stir poo poo up over nothing. her and her extremely trolled critics are part of a mutual ecosystem, like neocons and terrorists

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

So the pattern is that she does something and a lot of people get mad about it? I don’t really see the perfidy here. What’s she supposed to do, never state an opinion about anything?
you see, a bunch of chud losers follow her and get mad at every tweet she makes and it's very tiresome

*phone dings* oh my god she's tweeted again why won't she just go away

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
the infant is NOT called "Baby Yoda"

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
you see, something awful forums user Anime Bernie Bro, we're not mad at her takes, like the chuds are. we're mad at her for having takes, and posting them, because she knows that it will anger the chuds. you obviously don't know this, otherwise you would be angry at her too, you fool who thinks her innocent.

edit: correction, we are NOT mad

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Cpt_Obvious posted:

The American right doesn't have martyrs. If you die or get injured, you get disowned from the movement. It is their greatest weakness and absolutely hilarious.
They always believe they'll be the first, the one who kicks off the war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
who was ralph again?