Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

from what i heard, his grandpa/uncle/someone was big shah loyalist who hosed up a bunch and moved to the US when poo poo got bad.

lol that would explain a lot about his white nationalism, the Shah was deep into trying to prove that Iranians are not like the other middle easterners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

To be fair we'd all be thrown off a cliff if we were subjected to the Spartans which is why the Persians were the good guys.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol this guy is super jealous that someone from a war zone didn't let it be his excuse to not take care of his body while this piece of poo poo Nazi is probably fat and stupid.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I think it's pretty clear that ignorant scared racist white americans are the actual worst pieces of poo poo.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol Standing around Heil-ing like a loving Neanderthal is the same as 'sacking' ok you stupid poo poo.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I too consider standing around heiling hitler loudly in a market place where law enforcement is a thing to be a glorious victory that doesn't just show me as a complete idiot sack of poo poo.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Anyone who wants to see what kind of outright psycho mass murder supporter that dumb piece of poo poo is should watch this video with her debating Cenk Uygur. Holy gently caress what a psychotic idiot piece of poo poo this woman is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mm0OkuT8YG8

I'm sure she has a lot to offer in a debate. No not really she's a dumb psycho nazi who doesn't mind killing millions and depriving all women of the vote.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Captain America is on your side!

https://twitter.com/chrisevans/status/853450063879651328

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Not a Step posted:

Also, turns out watching an antifa get clocked is about as fun as watching a nazi get punched, so I hope those two groups continue to come together and create quality moments.

it's really funny how a Nazi getting punched elicits this kind of rage out of you. A person who believes in racism getting punched is not the same as people who don't.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Holy poo poo white racists are loving garbage, good on that brave woman.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

and other types of racists are fine as long as they're not white?

lol I like how you're mad at me making an observation and description.

Yes white racists are really dumb garbage people and have been historically pretty awful. What's your objection?

All racists are bad, in this instance the woman was standing up to white racists, ergo I called white racists garbage. What's your problem?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

Ask him about Kurds for a good time ;)

Lol ok I think Kurds are good people who deserve equal political and human rights as anybody.

I don't know what you were expecting. Lol.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Agag posted:

Milo is a genius, I can see the headlines now:

"Pedophile Booed by College Students, Loathed Even by Other Nazis"

His comeback is assured.

Well we are talking about the GOP and the alt-right there is no moral bottom of the barrel for those cretins if it means that they get to call black people the N-Word again.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

of course Bill Maher is on Coulters side he wishes a million Iraqi's were killed in a nuclear strike and all women would be deprived of the vote and not to mention the unabashed racism ann coulter espouses. After all he is the same guy who called the pedophile supporting Milo the next 'christopher hitchens'.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

he is kinda the personification of why people hate atheists.

I think Dick Dorkins is in competition for biggest reason why people cant stand new athiests.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

HEY GUYS A PEDOPHILE SUPPORTER IS COMING BACK LETS ALL HEIL HITLER TOGETHER.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ron Jeremy posted:

I couldn't make it to the end. Did he get punched in the face?

No lie this is 99% what it's like to talk to a Zionist it's the exact same loving language holy poo poo racists are garbage.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Evil knows no bounds and has no bottom to their cretinous barrel. the alt right are utter loving child raping animals.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Seriously who the gently caress gave $12 million to that British pederast

lol you act like the Alt-Right cares about what happens to children.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Of course, this is what rightwing america is now, unabashed child fuckers. gently caress all of them.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Looool hey guys guess what yo the surprise of no one Noted fuckface Sam Harris has gone full race scientist with Charles Murray:-

https://twitter.com/sacha_saeen/status/858258281537691648

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Black Bones posted:

This has been a loooong time coming. I'm really going to savor this fallout among some of my atheist peeps, been warning them for years

Lol if you think Sam Harris fans wont double down and go full race realists.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Isnt publishing a private correspondence without express permission is like, one of the biggest crimes you can possibly do to an academic and will completely destroy your academic reputation in general?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

rudatron posted:

There are still people out there talking him seriously, for someone reason, and I hope this ends that.

Lol if you think his supporters and people who like him wont double down, in case you didnt know Nazism is back in style now.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

LOOOOL of course she's a booby streamer

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

BONGHITZ posted:

someone posted a really good article about him, i wish i had saved it somewhere

You this work of literary genius? I loving love this article:-

https://samkriss.com/2017/02/22/voyage-to-the-prison-planet/

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Oh poo poo I didn't know this guy wrote about him, I fuckin loved his article on Neil deGrasse Tyson. ty for digging it up, you are always postin the good poo poo

:dukedog:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Some piece of poo poo online doesn't seem to see what's bad about Charles Murray and wants specifics, I think he could be saved, can someone point out resources to effectively poo poo on that old psycho?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I'm glad that the alt-right are just coming out as full blown pedophiles, this is will be really good ammo against those fascist mongrels.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

It's cool that American Wahhabism is so blatant.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I met someone unironically watching Stephen crowder saying islamophobic poo poo and immediately hissed under my breath "Stephen crowder huh?! Good loving luck with that" and stormed off. I was shocked by how visceral my reaction was, i normally keep to myself when it comes to poo poo like that, What's worse is that person was watching an anti Islamic episode so I was actively witnessing someone getting indoctrinated into killing muslims and banning them which probably drove me over the edge.

I need to come up with a way to warn those people of the poo poo they're consuming without immediately getting mad. Any advice? I should probably not say or do anything if I don't know that person but seeing someone get poisoned with loving lies like that was loving unbearable. I felt like a Jewish person looking at someone enthusiastically reading mein kampf.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 08:32 on May 7, 2017

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Alienwarehouse posted:

Can you provide a link to Crowder telling people to murder muslims?

Dude you know what the gently caress I'm talking about he's part of the mass deception campaign to indoctrinate stupid people into vowing muslims with suspicion and making bad things more acceptable. They guy who shot up the Quebec mosque was directly influenced by these loving YouTube fascists.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Montasque posted:

I'll post Nazi tears in a few hours when I get home.

please I'm so thirsty.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Unlike Jake Tapper I am super glad Bob is dead and will be worm food.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ruzihm posted:

His last facebook post was something about not being "strong enough" to take that as you will.

lol wow what a strong good aryan European spartan specimen that guy was hahaha

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

it's really awesome that we have to keep reliving the experiences we read about in horror from history books.

loving racist whites never change.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

He's really upset that he comes from a real poo poo hole that executes people for being gay witches.

Is there even any "alternate" media in saudi arabier?

lol you're so mad me hating racists chill out.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

holy gently caress she's legitimately a terrorist.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

It doesn't seem like any arrest I've ever seen.

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern...ence-5012017%2F

wow so she's an unrepentat terrorist and pirate too holy poo poo someone forward this to the italian government so she can get properly arrested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i darkly wish she tries to attack a refugee boat thats full of women and children and she sees what a monster she is.

but she doesnt have a soul she jerks off to dead kids just arrest her already.