Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Lol, dude i think you are the man for this job!

Unfortunately I dont have enough pure malice and neither the money or time to spend on ruining this guys life. Also, while he's an amazing racist against african americans and immigrants in america proper, I think he's avoided speaking explicitly on Islam or islamic society in malaysia. I dont think he'll get in trouble for being associated with anti-muslim nazis. Plus because Malaysia probably has enough of a human rights standard that I think the worst he'll get is a massive fine that the mercers will pay for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

who the hell is this Warski guy

he's literally a retard nazi who started as a normal idiot livestream chat show then he got groomed by a french canadian nazi rapist into race science and neo-naziism. he also was responsible for getting Destiny banned from twitter because he got so humiliated by him he instigitated a mass flagging campaign, and because Twitter is completely opaque they banned Destiny and refuse to answer why.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 15:56 on Mar 1, 2018

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

al-saqr has a way with words. never change al-saqr.

lol am I wrong?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is he the dude who leaked his gf's nudes and beat her because she chose a character he hated in game?

nah that's another dude and at least he was just a retard and not a nazi.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

loooooollll Love that those gamergate creeps are getting a load of this.