Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
mcinness is easily the most insufferable im pretty sure. id be happy if milo died too. like some guy earlier in the thread said these guys like literally deserve very bad things to happen to them b/c of their inexcusable actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i cant even begin to imagine what a poo poo show spencer showing up at berkeley is going to be

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
someone explain the pathology of being an east asian nazi apologist? just simple self loathing and a craving for zykklon B? milo i get, ernst rohm was gay after all and on top of that im not sure if milo has any kind of commitment to anything besides himself. he still deserves bad things though unequivocally.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
spencer is going to be beaten within an inch of his life if he shows up in berkeley right? thats how that works? plz say yes

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Not a Step posted:

Being in opposition to something bad does not make something automatically good. Milo is a bad person. Most of the idiots protesting him and smashing things are also bad people. They deserve each other in an endless dance of dumb assholes.
actually it is you who is the dumb rear end in a top hat. those guys at least make it clear that there will be resistance to this clown regime and its creepy rear end surrogates

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Libs think that liberal hegemony will last forever. Like, they all scoffed at Fukuyama's End of History, but the way they act makes it clear that they actually believe it.
im five pages late and maybe a bit lit but this poo poo is profound 0_o

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
maher is super unfunny and so is milo but i have to say milo's gimmick really works on me. like his diction and enunciation and speech patterns combined with the content of what he says make me want to punch stuff. just bein honest

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
liberals are seriously the dumbest people in the world for giving him attention and trying to teach the controversy or whatever. literally first two lines exchanged in the interview:

maher: you're really controversial
milo: I don't understand *why* tee hee :sissies:

like yea pop culture is degraded and retarded and makes you dumber in general but maher actually thinks he has like intellectual rigor and integrity for inviting bottom feeding pondscum like milo onto his show. im pretty sure no one watches it and milo probably didn't gain too much exposure in a practical sense though

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Tias posted:

Sorry if this is a bit late to the subject, but I seem to recall the dark enlightenment having their own insane troon who seemed to think she'd be at the top of the future aztec pyramid of drinking of poor blood, and not shivved in a breadline somewhere.

As long as you're white, clueless and tech enough, some segments of the alt-right will eat you right up, it seems.

E: It's Justine Tunney.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
nice transphobia also justine went from being an OWS proponent to writing missives about wanting to install Eric Schmidt as CEO of the united states cause these people are all loving retarded

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

The Brown Menace posted:

lots of libertarian types hate wall street because its old and unsexy and has no scruples using state power to benefit itself, not because they have a general beef with the concept of massive accumulation of capital
all while SV dark-enlightenment icon peter thiel rents DARPA developed tech back to spy agencies and city governments to finance turning ripe 22 and unders into capri-sun bloodbags

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Al-Saqr posted:

Just for reference on how much of a pussy bitch maher is, the he rarely invites arabs who can chellnge him significantly (as in like decades rarely) because it tends to completely loving school him on how much he's a moron.

Case in points, in 2001 he invited an Lebanese academic who teaches in the UC system who loving sweeped the floor with him and the other bozos on the panel with him:-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hl0DrOAFU1A

And in 2014 a palestinian Italian woman who was trying to tell him what he needed to hear and he's so obtuse he couldn't stand it:-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlm4o6he74
drat she is so hot wtf

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Jesus Christ, karma is just having an incredible week. First Milo gets his comeuppance for being a hateful dick, and now Bill gets his for giving that hateful dick a platform in order to boost his own ratings.

i think its a bit premature to think he's getting his

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
just tell it

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
to prolong that discussion on what's good mass action i just want to point out that the women's march and rioting at berkeley or beating spencer with a tire iron are basically two sides of the same coin and kind of show that we're willing and capable of either peaceful or not so peaceful resistance

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
totally off topic but what is the technical term for churches where anyone can basaically decide that they're a pasor or clergyman or whatever. not charismatic churches, something else

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
I swear to god there's a term for it like uh nonhiererachical or non ecumenical. its a fucken E word I just took a class on early christianity gently caress kafop'ekwfokaefko. non-ecclesiastical? its not maoism tho

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
alt right meltdowns over syria are pretty uncomplicated, they're basically buchananite paleocons, which is to say isolationist social conservatives. some of whom are are capable of understanding that wahabbi terrorism isn't something that can be "defeated" throughAmerican military occupation, and rightly recognize that the real goal of neocons is basically indefinite war and regime change. plus they like dictators and the lion of damascus is simultaneously fighting ISIS and al-qaeda at once. They are also at least nominally about the right of peoples to self determination, which for white americans means reinstuting segregation and voluntary self-deportation for non-blacks or whatever

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

logikv9 posted:

the world immediately and rightfully laughed at his stupid face, because lol

facebook then sequestered him into a corner until he quit

also

peter thiel of course still sits comfortably on their board

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Admiral Ray posted:

that's because thiel is high minded enough to be pursuing immortality through unethical means, not being a cheap rear end authoritarian. thiel wants to rule forever from his palace on the moon, not make trump president.
he spoke at the RNC after trump was nominated. not only did he help make trump president he announced hed acquired New Zealandish citizenship like a few months later lol

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
surely thiel has blackwater on retainer by now, hes got NZ citizenship so he knows which way the wind is blowing

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
unlike the gulf monarchies which are free of sexual exploitation

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
yeah how hosed are we as a country and how long till it "gets" "truly bad" (:tif:)

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

I have a shitload of thoughts about today but have a lot of processing to do.

Al! posted:

thank you for showing up and adding your number 2 the side of good

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
the thing i dont get i guess is if the economy goes off a cliff are these nazi assholes gonna be empowered by that? like if the economy tanked soon after this but with hilldawg in charge i think we'd go 0 to full fascism like instantly, but with trump at 35% i really dont get it but w/e

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Montasque posted:

/pol/ is currently split between threads like this:

And threads like this:

this is so loving pathetic

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Zeroisanumber posted:

A forum for ex-goon racists. We really are the starting point for every shitpile on the Internet.

They're right that the hard-right would've been better going after the Google angle but wrong about the Berkeley nonsense. No one has heard of that poo poo outside of a very tight subculture.
i was def thinking they shoud have let te alt lite hammer at the google thing for the next month, seeing as david brooks called for sundar pichai's resignation in the times today. speaking of which is there a chance he will? idk a fkin thing about business

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
oh

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

shiksa posted:

i really hope i'm not being overly optimistic but it looks like they hosed up big time. they were already pushing it with the torches and surrounding protesters at night but saturday was a real overplay.

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

they killed a young white woman, which is the only crime in america you can't get away with
is this the emerging consensus? its cynical as poo poo but when it was clear they'd had a NEET underling murder a white woman it seemed like they'd really stepped in it

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
is andrew anglin really 5'2? i wonder how he'd feel meeting punjabi or iranian people lol

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Thug Lessons posted:

Daily Stormer hacked :dukedog:
gibson af

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
that video of kids in durham tearing down the white supremacy monument is an absolute tear-jerker

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
ive gotta say i really like the normalization of political violence against the forces of reaction.................................................................... and capital (soon i hope)

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Humidora posted:

and to think people say accelerationism is bad
i was one of them, very very recently, but people spontaneously tearing down confederate monuments has my broken brain going a mile a minute. debt ceiling default, leggo

cargo cult has issued a correction as of 14:15 on Aug 15, 2017

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

zegermans posted:

hahaha

ironically quantum mechanics being too hard and therefore "jew science" cost the nazis in nuclear development
this is literally the most absurd and surreal thing that's ever happened, given that it directly lead to neoliberal hegemony

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
https://t.co/nf4vY4T2Xg?amp=1

Article with quotes from Charlottesville interfaith leaders unequivocally praising anti-fa, if not exactly their tactics

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
anderson cooper just had that crying fash aired on CNN, contrasted with his poo poo talk from the night before

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
is poo poo going down this weekend or what? DC or Richmond

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
im not gonna lie at this point i just wanna fight, ive stood on the sidelines for a entire shameful year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
any thoughts on how this poo poo in boston is gonna play out? i guess any outcome other than a literal massacre is good cause thats where were at