Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol, i am honestly surprised she is taking his side. she always seemed to be going the "pretty face talking to old conservative assholes" route.

That's Tomi Lahren iirc, Lauren Southern is in way deep with the alt-right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

I'm really digging the whole The Assassination of Milo Y. by the Coward Milo Y. vibe where apparently Milo was subject to a hit job wherein things he said publicly were made public

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Yeah people come back more powerful from being outed as pedo apologists all the time

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

so now that milo's career is stone cold loving dead, who's gonna be the next milo, do we have any young talent gunning for his position (phrasing alert there)

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

cargo cult posted:

nice transphobia also justine went from being an OWS proponent to writing missives about wanting to install Eric Schmidt as CEO of the united states cause these people are all loving retarded

lots of libertarian types hate wall street because its old and unsexy and has no scruples using state power to benefit itself, not because they have a general beef with the concept of massive accumulation of capital

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Baloogan posted:

i really hope alex jones shows up in the next james bong

moon(landing)faker

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

GoblinEye

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

tbh i dont give a hot gay gently caress what broke milo's brain or what congress thinks, im just sort of glad that the #nevertrump boomers and bowtie college republicans have apparently not been trumpsimilated yet and are still mounting rearguard (hehhhhhhhhh) actions against the alt-right

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I agree generally with what you said but Milo did not turn out to be a pedo. He has said this poo poo for a while now. Is just that no one noticed or cared enough to be angry about it.

he tried to muscle in on oldschool conservative territory and got reagan-sniped

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Karma waited for the exact right moment to destroy this man.

karma or a gipper-themed internet militia, its all the same really

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the best part of this is that it was a cruzite group that started all of this

even better, milo and the gang still blame pretty much only the liberal media even though they very well know this poo poo is internecine

just in case anyone is still dumb enough to go after the vaunted moral high ground or "not giving them ammunition"

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*milo heaving on the ground, clutching a broken sword*

if you catch me publicly defending pedophilia at length, i shall return more powerful than you ever imagined

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

milo's internet crowd basically has no minimal respectability standards to meet so they can support him forever, but yeah his poo poo is done for good in the mainstream/big time

he'll just hang around online with other losers like cernovich or whatever, a dumb spooky ghost forever haunting the gorilla cum plane because he has been banished from the material plane

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Yo antifa, next time Maher interviews a nazi, sock Bill in the face first

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

cumshitter posted:

the way takei talks you d think it was genuinely worse to work with shatner than be imprisoned as a child

willolf shatler

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

which is more soft, living off inheritance money (spencer) or alimony (cernovich)

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Jose posted:

are IQ tests common in the US?

they take one every 4 years

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lorenzo Lameass in Renegade (opinions)

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Oh no some old guy got maced how awf- lol jk kill all boomers

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

john oliver?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

cumshitter posted:

The Bell Curve came out in 1994? Man, for some reason I always thought it was one of those cottage industry racism books from like late 19th century when dudes would publish poo poo saying negroids are lower on the "great chain of being."

Which reminds me that I took an Anthropology class where one of the textbooks was titled "From Savage to Negro." Four weeks into the class one dude (the same dude who was also surprised to learn blacks and whites could produce viable offspring) stands up and asks the teacher, who was a cool, upbeat African dude,

"So which is better? Savage or negro?"

"I don't know, you tell me!" Then the kid started thinking and sat down and I think the professor was pretty happy with the fact that he was at least thinking about it.

more like "savage. or unatco?"

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

something tells me that a cosplay babe with reactionary politics won't have much trouble maintaining a dedicated following

Seriously lol what took her so long

Like she could just be disinterestedly texting on her phone and not looking at the camera and just be like "hmhm muslims bad, jews possibly worse or not as bad but still bad depending on which group you are angrier about. Mexicans? Bad also" and make twice what chapo makes

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the future of the far right is samus doing a reading of the protocols of the elders of zion

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is she alt right? or is that the other blonde young no nothing. i know one appeals to the limbaugh crowd more.

youre thinking about tomi lahren

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

wizard on a water slide posted:

like 50% of anti-feminist argument online is rooted in "right-wing women are beautiful leggy blondes and lefty women are fat shapeless jews"; they have to cast the part, just like they swallowed all their disgust with milo because he's handsome from the right angle when he doesn't dress like a dipshit

I can't imagine a tougher gig than an overweight young woman trying to break into right-wing punditry

being a beautiful leggy blonde alt right person and also having a boyfriend or an active sex life

like you need top tier FSB/CIA grade opsec to keep that poo poo under wraps lest you break the waifu illusion and are cast off instantly

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Bud K ninja sword posted:

i swear you have mentioned it twice now.. are you telling us a dark secret? :allears:

its me im lauren southern

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Azathoth posted:

Milo and the alt-right has done a hell of a job convincing people that "free speech" means that you need to allow them to say whatever they want, whenever they want, and that you can't ever tell them to shut up or not give them access to whatever platform/soapbox they want, because that's "censorship" or "taking away their rights".

The sooner people realize that their right to speech and association isn't abrogated by someone else's speech or desire to associate with them, the better off we're all gonna be.

They know, they don't care. What they actually want is as much opportunity as they can possibly get, even if it violates your right to walk away from a bunch of bullshit, to spread their propaganda.

Ed: Ballsoh you mean once normal people understand that. Well, maybe make a free market argument about not having to buy a product you don't want or something. Good luck with that.

The Brown Menace has issued a correction as of 00:49 on Mar 16, 2017

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

And here I wondered where agent smith went

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*autism busters logo appears on screen*

*spergo-1 pulls up, tires squealing*

you dont need to be a genius to know many israelis are poo poo since they reelected a corrupt warmonger, similarly it isnt surprising when people react poorly when complete strangers belligerently delve into sensitive political topics

*puts you two into the 'tism containment unit*

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the only thing noah wrecked was a decent show

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*guy insanely and brutally shoots tons of poors and elderly people*

"McMagahan you're a maniac! Youre a loose cannon!"

"but i-"

*budget guy interrupts*

"but he Gets Results"

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

HorseRenoir posted:

I can't stop laughing at the mental picture of an FBI agent knocking on some random door in a trailer park and asking for @jew_goldstein

fbi agent: *draws gun* freeze, jew goldstein. you are under arrest for gif crimes

jew goldstein: *holds hands up and starts cackling* agent ohhhh agentttttt. you may get me...

fbi agent: *is visibly flustered*

jew goldstein: but you will never get... MUH SHEKELS

*jew goldstein drops backwards down dam canal into a drain*

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Weeping Wound posted:

don't doxx fishmech

honestly i have this sneaking suspicion that hillary clinton fans are spreadsheet fetishists

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the twitter assassin

straight outta black mirror

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Montasque posted:

Kurt Eichenwald did not go into a seizure and he's about to get some incel idiot thrown in jail because of his historonics.

literally incell

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Not a Step posted:

The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend, and its weird that people don't seem to get that sometimes. Like, Hitler hated Stalin too.

bad example because Stalin Good

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

i do not enjoy the suffering of those i hate, which is why i hope their death is swift and without delay

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

lol this whole thing about oh no kurt has a ~disability~ is insanely dumb

so how far are we gonna take this. like if im rich do i hand a poor person a few million dollars before i argue with them, or if a guy is short do i bring a stool to a fight, or if i'm arguing with a woman do i tone down my fiery hot rhetoric because society expects her to be more docile, if i argue with a black person do i act more unhinged because society perceives them as angrier by default

oh wait i know, total war on all disadvantaged has been declared a long time ago and i dont give a hot gay gently caress what congress thinks, if you have any minor disability or disadvantage it is to be exploited to the maximum since that is whats happening anyway but somehow only once it enters the realm of physical disability it becomes deplorable

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

did yall know that joseph goebbels had a deformed leg, hitler had one gonad and herman goering was fat

*sheds solitary tear*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

wizard on a water slide posted:

me neither tbqh, I think I was just snapping at the notion that eichenwald was much worse than the kind of people who make me afraid to go to bars in my hometown bc im queer, on account of "all they can do is vote"

when they can also, you know, cave in my head

idk I think I also misread your post, it's w/e

you need to stop being a pussy bro and embrace massive, sudden, unforgiving death, regardless of how it comes, as being your opponents' just deserts