Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Bud K ninja sword posted:

as much as i like the word im working on not using pussy as a negative help me out friend.

i feel you mate im way back on my slurs

ok, bro, you need to stop being a liberal,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

cucked by twitter

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

lol is there like a single alt-right person who has a normal relationship with their wife

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

this is a man who not only fucks, but is picky about who he fucks. checks out

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the black husserl posted:

why on earth would PROUD BOY MANLY MAN gavin mcinnes post the whiniest weakman poo poo on twitter about how his wife put him in the doghouse

like i seriously dont get it, what the gently caress kind of persona is he trying to project

almost as if these dudes get shook by the slightest things and hence the tough guy posturing

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

4:20 -> 4:21

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

gipped. gipped again

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

do you think he'll be able to explain the irony of his twitter handle to the aryan brotherhood before getting shivved

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

The hitler page

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Pretty sure knife-wielding anyone is banned in the UK

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Montasque posted:

It's time we ban video games and anime once and for all.

or just use them as weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCSNa38MQrI

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Hes half hungarian i think? Which also sort of explains things

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

poppy is some sort of extremely autistic person doing random poo poo that doesnt make sense and isnt entertaining at all so im guessing she's finnish

it's like poo poo you'd see on the TV in some dystopian minimalist, sterile future to keep the masses entertained/docile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvU2yfpDnOA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

I haven't watched the cernovich interview but here is how I imagine it went:

Presenter: so Mr cernovich, you have had quite an illustrious career on the intern-

Cernovich: hang on chief *takes out two squishy-looking beige sacs and squeezes a sickly yellow paste into his mouth* mmmmm mmm. Cambodian 'rilla nads, $5000 a pop, 8 times a day. I know, I know, but my ex-wife the old bitch pays good alimony

Presenter: *visibly disgusted*

Cernovich: we ain't done yet hang on *takes out beer bottle and smacks it against his head hard with a sickening thud* *it doesn't break* cocksucker son of a whore, gently caress, gently caress me in the rear end... hehe usually this works *abruptly smacks it against his head again, hard* *it doesn't break* loving cheeseburger cocks gently caress. Hehe, don't know what's up, usually this works *grayish-purplish ooze starts coming out of his nose*

Presenter: oh my god you are severely injured! Do we have a medical professional on set?

Cernovich: nah chief it's cool. You see my brain has no treacherous grooves of weakness, so it absorbs the full force of each blow. And as Nietzsche said, what doesn't kill us just makes us stronger, so with each blow to the head I grow stronger

Presenter: *awed, squirms uncomfortably*

Cernovich: yeah but my ability to speak is gonna fade out in a few seconds and fade back in in like 10 minutes, in between if you got like crayons and some paper I can draw the most important conceptsh ofm thle gormima smooh mime hllllmf *mouth slacks open* *signs "drawing something" with hands*

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

same but stalin and mao

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao who was the bush lawyer that told his wife not to talk to any men while he was in iraq? oh and then he was briefly put forward as the neo-con alternative to trump when the nevertrump wing of the gop was looking for somebody to rally behind.

david french or something like that

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

cumshitter posted:

I'm jerking right this minute it to the idea of an orgy of all the maidens trapped in crystals from the SNES classic Zelda: A Link to the Past

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

cargo cult posted:

totally off topic but what is the technical term for churches where anyone can basaically decide that they're a pasor or clergyman or whatever. not charismatic churches, something else

Maoism

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Literal gorilla mind

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

drat the gynocracy, is there anywhere it cant reach? it has gotten all the way into molyneux's sad, sad one man TV dinners, taunting him

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

rudatron posted:

The people in the US that are 'voting against their interests' are doing it out of spite, not adherence to a community ideal, or any kind of high-minded selflessness. And spite is something ayn rand would be super okay with.

*blows bubbles out of pipe*

Imho it's not spite so much as the unspoken promise between capital and the white working class that loving over minorities will benefit them financially and socially. Pretty much from the get go when America was first founded as disparate colonies the promise was that poorer whites would be the shock troops of capital, which would share the spoils of plunder from, at first, native Americans with them. This promise was overt and moved then on to other exploited groups (African-American slaves etc). Later on, in light of the civil rights struggle the promise turned implicit, unspoken, but it was still understood that even the lowliest whites would benefit from minorities being hosed over (guaranteed spots in the labor force, social status etc)

This promise has all but vanished (ie loving over minorities only marginally benefits the white working class now compared to earlier) as the dynamics have shifted but due to the unspoken nature of it as well as the society-wide social conditioning it has had working class whites still cling to the idea that if only they poo poo on minorities harder, things will go back to how they were

Basically they still see capital as their lover, but whereas they used to poo poo on minorities together, they're now being, uh, cucked by minorities. Hence why they differentiate between "good" and "bad" companies, where good ones hint at upholding the old dynamic, whereas bad ones have abandoned even the pretense

So, in their minds it doesn't work out as their fate being shared with minorities, but diametrically opposed. Because it used to be like that (and still is to some extent i.e. peep the dynamics of the war on drugs) so as far as they are concerned they're voting for that dynamic to come back (it won't)

But that's just imho *blows more bubbles*

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

And one baconator and a bepis

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

When you wanna talk about not getting your dick sucked and it turns into a Minecraft let's play

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

quote:

P. S. I think you're insane and people like you are why I grow increasingly more moderate.

lmao what a threat

WATCH URSLEF *unsheathes paper with sorkin-esque speech*

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

*article appears in Dabiq, the official ISIS magazine, about parents worried their kids are growing increasingly moderate*

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Wikkheiser posted:

I've now learned about the term "blackpill."

It means when alt-right bad brains ... turn into sad brains.

Chapo talked about it but yeah it basically means potential ISIS recruit

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Holy poo poo turns out gorilla cum actually works

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

guys, im starting to suspect these people who have created a fake national liberation movement and cult around an anthropomorphic cartoon frog the defining feature of which is his love for pissing with his pants all the way down

yeah im startin to suspect these dudes might not be all there

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Agag posted:

Lucky for them they didn't leave a trail of humiliating and incriminating poo poo on the Internet.

someone like that could never get elected!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

he should make a forceful point to distance himself from dick spence and the nazis by legally changing his name to joseph stalin

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

proud boy: *sees someone say something like hitler did, in fact, do some things wrong or that there's a strong chance the holocaust did occur* Ha Ha Ha have you been LE EPICaLLY TRIGGERED, good sir? do you find your emotions uncontrollably engorged with vigor? are you Mad On Line?

*sees the word gender somewhere*

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

spacetoaster posted:

Just want to point out that to be a military vet, you have to actually have been in the military.

If you have autism you cannot join the military. Same for ADHD, or use of any drugs to help with academic performance (ritlin, etc) after age 12.

You also can't be fat.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=military+my+little+pony

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

not being able to swim means fewer navy veterans when the poo poo goes down which means fewer expenditures later

bing. bong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lol

https://twitter.com/BrittanyVenti/status/921537135001395200