Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Fullhouse posted:

what about Stefan Molyneux

I don't know much of anything about him but I watched part of a video of him being really chummy with Bill Mitchell so I must assume he's an rear end in a top hat

he's a libertarian "philosopher" who subscribes to a school of libertarian thought which leads to the logical conclusion of white supremacy although that's never stated outright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Race Realists posted:

HEY

YOU KNOW THAT ELECTION WE LOST?

these are the people who INFLUENCE the people who won the election

keep being dismissive, and don't get shocked when we lose again in 2020 and 2024

nobody who stayed home in the rust belt did it because of the alt right

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
As soon as Milo singled out a transgender student for harassment at UW he gave up his right to not have his fans get punched and pepper sprayed. Not to mention the MAGA hats are in support of actual civil rights being denied.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

how did ian miles cheong go from being a nazi to getting involved in anti-MRA internet drama and back to defending collaborators

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Montasque posted:

Yeah pretty much.

They're freaking out the squares.

E:

Being a belligerent racist rear end in a top hat and playing with Nazi tropes is about the most counter-culture thing you can do today.

The Sex Pistols and many early punks played with Nazi imagery as well. Of course as soon as Nazi punks started to be a thing, they ran away from that stuff. We'll see what happens to these kids.

i don't think anyone going to high school in astoria will take the side of the whites during rahowa

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
There's gotta be a way to stop them from coming considering that Milo has outed and harassed vulnerable members of the communities he's visited in the past. College admins are so useless that they can't even stand up to protect their own students.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Montasque posted:

Who are these people? None of them look like they lift.

Those are the chapo boys photoshopped onto Milo and Gavin and the other guy. Felix definitely lifts I believe

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/832594532084629507

Give'n shoutouts to Sargon of Akkad.

Soon pews gonna go full fash and bring his millions of fans into the fold.

Great job Wall Street Journal, you just insured the next generation going full Nazi.

i think you're overreacting a bit here. most of them are still dumb tweens who are more interest in brofist fan love or whatever.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Montasque posted:

I'm being sarcastic.

Sorry. That should have been pretty obvious.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Lol at Milo seeing his dream taken away just before he could reach it

Also only the Right could kill Milo, they're the ones giving him his platform after all.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Pewdiepie has too much money and is too good looking and successful to actually go fash. He'll just coast off the internet shithead money forever, and hell, I don't blame him.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Montasque posted:

The woman I knew hated white people, but so do I, so we got along great.

This is how the left will unite.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Race Realists posted:

to this day i do not understand the absolute hatred of HWNDU

https://twitter.com/moritheil/status/853806420990578690

it's hard to look like a dumbass stealing some guy's flag compared to dressing up in baseball helmets and hoplite gear and finding the only people shorter than you so you can deck them

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The whitest, most racist big city in the country? Probably want a cakewalk.

so far that's just a post on 8chan

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Baloogan posted:

/pol/ is at least 100x better at things than reddit.

They can only steal flags, "weaponized autism"-based evidence doesn't hold up in court thankfully.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

is backpack strap-based evidence admissible in court

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

HorseRenoir posted:

https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/856582541087723520

I wonder how they feel about the pedophile stuff

jesus, finally. wonder how long it'll take for that ivdentity vrvopa guy

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
No clashes at Berkeley, looks like. Just right wing LARPers. Probably the best result.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

rudatron posted:

Seems like police watched what happened at Alabama and are basically repeating that - shoo off antifa by arresting anyone with a mask, then let it fizzle out

hopefully this will convince people that you don't need to bloc up for every single maga chud rally

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Montasque posted:

Antifas have been used to generate publicity for far-right book sales. The dump trick rear end marks got played like the dumb trick rear end marks that they are.

They just stood to the side and chanted silly slogans this time. I think people are learning.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
What the gently caress possesses a college professor to think that assaulting randos at a Trump rally with the possibility of loving killing them is a good idea? I didn't buy that the guy /pol/ identified was him at the time because it seemed like such a monumentally stupid thing to do.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Right that's great and all and more power to you but I feel like the actual neo-Nazis are the fash here and not weirdos holding kekistan flags and doing handstands at Trump rallies. Obviously antifa isn't an actual organization so you can't regulate who is and isn't a threat but you'd hope that a guy with a real-rear end job would know the difference and also not to get caught lol

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
the global times is 100000% better as a source of info than any murdoch owned rag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

smug n stuff posted:

Hm yes I, very normal person, have decided that a good thing to do would be to go shout at a stranger in the airport and publish pictures of him online for sending a picture of a frog

i mean it's pretty obvious what he was trying to do and more people should publicly embarrass alt righters imo