Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m not sure what your point is but okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

scary ghost dog posted:

your avatar is perfect because all of your posts sound like ben shapiro is saying them

Ben Shapiro doesn’t like Jorps daughter? weirdly specific but okay whatever floats your boat

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

its more about your phrasing and word choice than the content or subjects of your posts.

oh I will try to pick better in the future then

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean it’s pretty clear that teaching them is worthless if they misunderstood the book.

I know the more fun thing is lol stupid idiots but it’s more likely they weren’t exactly used well.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

eh I think that assumes there is more a plan than it is. the republicans where willing to use Trumpmania for all its worth and now they are getting burned by the logical conclusion

if the Democrats were smart they would take advantage of that but well

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean no one wanted the war. as there is no real benefit to fighting it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

pentyne posted:

Wasn't that was the first domino that basically wiped out the white male Internet Atheist communities too. Tons of them hopped on gamergate because it applied to their core ideas of women bad and "purity" of ethics, and as it fizzled and their fan-base shrunk all those so called rationalist thinkers turned into a bunch of tiki torch alt-righters real fast.

it makes sense internet atheists could be seen as right wingers trying to purge the religious angle they didn’t like, but the Alt right basically did that for them As it turned Christianity from a religion but a culture that needs to be protected from everyone else

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

internet atheism was post 9/11 it was never really a thing pre 2001.

I get your mad about the Elevatir thing for some dumb reason but no reason to make poo poo up

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

VinylonUnderground posted:

I just find it incredulous that a bunch of privileged cishet white dudes are going to get brought down by being mean to a woman since that's more a default state for that group. Shouting down women when you are already shouting them down isn't a status change.

I mean internet atheists didn’t die they just funneled to the alt right and the skeptic movement.

New Atheism was mainly about owning Christianity. ,

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean anyone looks qualified next to a person whose prep involves skimming a book that is kind of relevant

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

kitten emergency posted:

this isn't what i posted at all though

your right you said the cops would stop them. so that was kind of a more charitable reading

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

openly siding with the cops isn’t going to go well in CSPAM but I encourage you to post through it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

why would an environmental group even have an opinion on regime change in Boliva