Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

the milk machine posted:

split soul is talking about a lynching that happened in denmark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Race Realists posted:

fourteen loving years

... oh right, i forgot this is the same country that recruited literal nazis to stamp down dissent of the global poor. my bad!:shepface:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
i sometimes wonder if milo got paid to be an informant:allears: whatever happened to that? I think jacob wohl might be one as well

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

CuddleCryptid posted:

He totally has insider information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton Donald Trump, and he will be happy to tell you if you let him out of prison to do a press conference

:lol: as if milo's some sort of step up when he's every bit as idiotic and histrionic.

this is the dumbest of all possible worlds. never forget that, goons :unsmigghh:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

miniscule12 posted:

The fbi aren't sending their best.

bold of you to assume they ever did :colbert:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

the fbi’s best are the fictional characters Fox Mulder and Dana Scully.

i tried to marathon the mytharc episodes many moons ago but i could only take so many sneaking in darkened, unattended, messy apartments before i go watch something else. Maybe ill give it another go around one day.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
i could remember being as young as like 14 (i was in special education btw), looking at the 8th season finale when it premiered and thinking this is dumbest loving way to end a season of your show

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 21:35 on Dec 1, 2020

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

ah gently caress, them too

ive been watching 1-2 eps a night on average for a few months now, absolutely loving the mix of nostalgia and Good poo poo. was too scary for me to watch as a child so its all new to me

oh its very much in the Proto-PrestigeTV mold right along side Oz

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
you guys are right. I'm looking at this from some lame weeb perspective where anything "non-canon" is almost universally of poor quality Writing wise

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm no genius but, "Don't waste brainspace on fash shitheads" is a pretty good rule to live by. You will certainly be happier.

look at my username.

now look at my sig.

NOTE: This Something Awful forums user (previously known as "The Blackest Goon") is a Person of Color who chose the current iteration of his username ironically after years of having his remaining brain cells all but fried after monitoring the rise of online reactionary ideologies for a decade.

if this sounds like a flimsy excuse, you are wrong

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

icecream citadel posted:

your avatar owns because every time I scroll past it I see this

now i cant unsee it

im not going to pretend i read the book like some smug nerd, i just know im considering going on the quotes section of goodreads

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 18:43 on Dec 2, 2020

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
the "same energy" twitter meme

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/GoranGligovic/status/1333710708282957825?s=19

they don't care

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Heath posted:

Okay but why this thread because this looks more like a YA complaint than an alt-right one

are you serious right now, because that is the exact gripes they have about about colleges being sjw indoctrination centers to a tee

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Farm Frenzy posted:

i thought the guy making the embedded tweet was a nazi or soemthing but he appears to not be

no the tweet the guy was responding to

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Farm Frenzy posted:

we need a new thread for extremely confusing screencaps/quote tweets etc of adults arguing about YA novels. imagine how loving awful it would get immediately

that famous YA novel huckleberry finn

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/status/1334284235901972481

https://twitter.com/jtylerconway/status/1334286210223706121

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1334286828065656832

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Heath posted:

Are you referring to the tweet you posted or the thing he's responding to? Because he's right, there is absolutely a contingent of people who approach every story as though it's a moral lesson and what he's responding to is a real dumb take

the thing hes responding too. i agree with him.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Bideo James posted:

theres a lot of race realism in the book

makes sense: the protag seems like the type of guy who'd be convinced there's some truth to the Goldilocks Theory

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
im not saying ignatius wouldve been some sort of a youtube logic guy but

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
I seriously wonder if dumb posts like this will ever go away at some point. they're just so utterly unfunny

https://twitter.com/Iesbiancowboy/status/1343252374580834304?s=19

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/ChurchOfGame/status/1344776329405878272?s=19

it's 2020 and they're still using that Fine Young Capitalist bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Kanine posted:

i think i started on SA around 2015-16 so im actually curious what role SA had in gamergate. ive seen people as recently as a few months ago in the games subforum defend gamergate/act incredulous when posters called it a rightwing hate campaign so that leads me to believe that SA played some role in it
can somebody explain to me the point of the Hellthread exactly?