Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Filthy Hans posted:

fwiw based on that report it seems plausible, loving with the gas lines but not actually destroying the infrastructure seems like a threat or a warning, rather than an actual terrorist act and why would a false flag attack show such restraint

can you throw a couple extra bbq sauces in the bag while your manager's not looking

Yeah I agree. Just interesting that we're getting some for realises eco-terrorism now a days. I suppose that as environmental collapse trundles closer and the contradictions of capitalism are heightened by the pandemic and trumpsdop people are gonna be taking more and more extreme actions to stop that poo poo. I'm all for it, though I kinda think loving with the gas lines for heating in winter is a bit of a dick move to the old and sickly. But w/e, we're all dead from environmental collapse anyways.

And yeah homie, we got some extra nuggets too so I'll toss them in as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU