Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

as a respectable liberal it looks like I'll have to spend the next week defending this dapper lad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

pfizerman posted:

some of the best r/incel posts were when some well meaning person would post about how they can change their lives and they'd be like "lol nope *incomprehensible jargon* leave us to die"

wizardchan is the best of these communities for making it an actual bannable rule to mention self-improvement, having friends, or sex

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

hosed up for that commie to commit suicides

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

My team leader at my old job kept insisting that Michelle Obama was trans, and I could never tell if he really believed it or if he was just loving with me.

"michelle is actually man" was a big chud thing throughout the obama years and is a pretty common way of making GBS threads on black women in general