Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Milo is a dipshit but I don't think he is the fash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

ANTIFA needs to be extremely careful about who they bash. "Useful to Nazis" is entirely different from actual Nazis. This type of thing is what I was afraid of, we are hosed if the left starts thinking it's justified in busting up conservative meetings. They might be able to get away with it with Milo but this really can't become a trend or there is gonna be backlash that we won't have an answer to.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The line that Milo is dangerous to students is obviously bullshit when it's his protestors who are setting fires and pepper spraying women.

E: Milo is just some conservative speaker, that's the whole problem.

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 13:31 on Feb 2, 2017

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Of course he is deliberately antagonist that's his entire schtick.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

And that schtick just paid of for him big time.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

wizard on a water slide posted:

Yeah. I don't think colleges should host speakers who are trolls doing a bit!

Effective political speech is often provocative.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I wouldn't invite him to my college. But the fact that he is provocative wouldn't be enough reason to ban him from my campus.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I think it's fine for colleges to host speakers I disagree with as long as they aren't Fascist.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Why?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I'm guessing his use of "property" is entirely intentional and should be taken at face value.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Milo is a "sympathizer" under Arendt's conception of totalitarianism.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Milo has only attained the modicum of notoriety he has because idpol liberals can't help but touch the poop.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Montasque posted:

Too young for me, but she's cute if you're into that "will make your life a living hell with my boarder line personality disorder" look.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
"lol"

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Bash his head like an egg on the sidewalk.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is it true that white people are more likely to be lactose tolerant?? I read this on 4chan.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Doctor Spaceman posted:

White people are much less likely to be lactose intolerant.

drat, that's actually kinda cool.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress yes to all of this.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

:same:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Don't be a retard.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

That's totally true! He's right and there's nothing he can do about it and it owns owns owns

E: and the fact that he's pointing it out is only going to hurt him and that owns too

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I wouldn't even be mad if he pulled it off. I'd honestly be impressed.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Milo's career would have continued festering on the margins without that Berkeley protest. Now everyone who immediately reached out to him is discredited because anarchists smashed some windows and set off fireworks. 👏THANK 👏 THE 👏 LEFT

I was skeptical about the Berkeley protests but they definitely turned out to be a good thing. Problem is, it still seems more like good luck than good strategy. If Milo didn't turn out to be a pedo then his voice and message really would have been amplified as a result of the protest.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

suck my balls

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Trever Noah DESTROYS racist conservative Toni Lehren

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

He's still Kurt Eichenwald.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Wikkheiser posted:

Full criminal complaint for seizure-gif anti-Semite boy:

https://www.scribd.com/document/342463468/N-D-Tex-3-17-mj-00192-1-0

He's hosed

Oh poo poo there's a statute on point he is totally screwed. What the gently caress was this law actually designed to address? It'll be interesting to see whether the "deadly weapon" aspect will stick. I'm guessing it will show up in appeals unless there is some other case where a computer file is deemed an "object."

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I wish I had unlimited time/energy to gently caress around on Westlaw and figure out how good the government's case is on the extended sentence. I wouldn't be surprised if he pleaded down from him but part of me hopes they go to trial just to read the case.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

mask up if you plan to attend any counterfash demonstration

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

kill them.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I'm might have to get this game. From should make a game where you kill Nazis

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Brrrrratatatata

watchin' Nazi heads pop

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Not tryin to be a guy who knows this poo poo but the Board of Directors does not own the company.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

what if violence was sometimes bad and sometimes good?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

We are all aware of the numerous times where budding fascism has been halted by nonviolence:

E:

^poo poo lol

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Then maybe you spend too much time in this thread.

literally go outside and ask the first person you meet whether stopping violence with violence is hypocritical

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Assaulting some powerless idiot who spent too much time on 4chan is not stopping those things.

What about a group of people who are harrassing, but not physically attacking, an interracial couple? Would it be appropriate in your mind to assault them? Would you stand by and watch that happen?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Kingfish posted:

What about a group of people who are harrassing, but not physically attacking, an interracial couple? Would it be appropriate in your mind to assault them? Would you stand by and watch that happen?

This isn't a rhetorical question jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The internet should be a utility tho