Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Race Realists posted:

LovelyPeaches is some sort of edgy internet personality dumb people think is real. she claimed to do Very Bad Things to her child, animal abuse and other things yet people still seem convinced she's this criminal mastermind who manages to evade capture by the authorities everytime.

she relies off of outraged rubes reposting her on various social media platforms and it works evertime.

loling at this is how the future of the internet is going to go. People being mad at anything is becoming an all-time high and there are going to be folks that will kick that hornet's nest with fake content so angry Youtubers have something to feed on that isn't a Tweet with 14 likes saying something like 'I would never trust a white doctor because white people don't wipe their own rear end.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

They'll shut the gently caress up and back him when the GOP tries to rally around him for 2024/28

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

RIP PJW

Thought of twerking and died

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

A Cleveland Steamer fan, I see.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Phi230 posted:

I guess Destiny's gone full fash huh

I’m pretty sure he’s always been a shithead but got high off his own farts when people started idolizing him for debating weirdos on the internet so it got more apparent as time went on.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It’s no loving surprise why so many centrists and post-left people like her. She’s actually right-wing as hell.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Remember when the killers of Marielle Franco were found to have been meeting with Bolsonaro just shortly before the murder? And Bolsonaro had a meltdown about it?

Just saying.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Yah know, the fascist obsession with genetic struggle makes a lot more sense now: they know they're losing.

I think I talked about this before but the funniest poo poo about white fascists is that they are pretty bad at understanding why American birth rates are bad. It’s the ungodly cost of living seen nowhere else. It’s also the irony of individualism that ‘classic liberals’ talk about. People prefer to live off their money instead of spending it on kids.

But all they blame is dumb poo poo like 5G signals and Jews putting soy in soda or some hateful conspiracy nonsense.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Bobby Digital posted:

“it’s actually a FEMALE’S fault I got stabbed”—Jeremy Bertino

“stop trying to prove how tough you are it only makes you look foolish” :ironicat:

Remembering the dude that got his teeth knocked out and they all just dropped him and dunked on him. Now they’re just going to blame anyone but themselves to save face because showing yourself getting your rear end kicked is going to leave you to mockery by your peers. Totally normal group.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Flesh Forge posted:

this dude, Phillip Anderson

https://i.imgur.com/bgjMQm9.jpg

he helped organize some trump demonstration poo poo in California and got very publicly socked in the mouth, at which point all the other nazis ditched his rear end because he made them look weak.

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-rally-far-right-organizer-teeth-knocked-out-1540158

https://sfist.com/2020/10/19/alt-ri...ed-event-in-sf/

All he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 08:02 on Dec 23, 2020

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I’d say he’s an old pro at showing his rear end online by now.

And he could never sink any lower than doing an hours-long stream where he laughs and rolls with the punches as his “fans” make jokes about his wife’s miscarriage while she recovers and weeps alone in the next room. Classy guy.

It still tickles me that SoA got more angry at people choosing to not have kids than his own audience and friends making fun of his wife’s miscarriage.

I hate the man but I’d give him a free pass if he tore into those people. And yet he didn’t to try to seem ‘better’. loving pathetic.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Oh this is a very good Tweet.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

GG happened in 2014. Were things really not dumb until then? Besides like the Tea Party stuff.

Also this meme implies that the first caused the last. Is there something I missed in news?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

kitten emergency posted:

proud boys had a rally in oregon yesterday seems like? they keep slowly realizing that the cops aren't on their side

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1345183534856564736?s=20

Proud Boys have always been the brownshirts. Useful idiots to harass and harm opponents to the leader. Then they become boot paste when they get too rowdy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

The whole Red Handed thing of Extinction Rebellion makes the whole thing scream honeypot for the feds to pick up any sucker mad enough to join them. I cannot take them seriously.