Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Thank you for this thread, op. I haven't really done my homework on the personalities of the alt-right and this is a great starting point! I look forward to becoming depressed by this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
my grandfather killed literal nazis in the 1940s but then he voted republican for the rest of his life, I wonder if he'd qualify has an antifa.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
Also Payton Manning, noted enemy of the proletariat and the New England Patriots alike, owns 21 Papa John's pizza restaurants. That is reason enough to avoid them!

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
People like hob kind of make me sad from a what-am-I-doing-with-my-life perspective. On the one hand, he is a total loon and absolutely does look like a king of the hill character... but on the other he has probably done more in his life than I ever will. I'd love to be the center of a cult of personality, but my fate will probably just be poo poo posting on this forum until I'm in adult diapers.