Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

There’s a fuckton of 🌹 Twitter that also have 🌺 emojis next to their names as well meaning: “I’m a leftist and I love Tulsi.”

I can’t help but think they have Anna Slatz Syndrome. Getting banned from that place was a pretty good deal for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

FCKGW posted:

I know your expected answer is "buh it's because he's white" but media often has a very narrow definition of "terrorist"

Since he wasn't part of a "terrorist cell" or an "extremist political group", he does not fit the linguistic definition to be labeled a "terrorist"

it’s stochastic terrorism, like Alex Jones riling up kooks that don’t know each other who then go on to, individually, perform terroristic acts with the same end goals and motivated by the same radicalizing agent.

I don’t mean to say you are unaware of this but that journalists and politicians need to update their definition of “terrorism.”

Dang It Bhabhi! has issued a correction as of 19:51 on Dec 21, 2020

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

paradoxGentleman posted:

I'm always down for chuds getting owned, don't get me wrong, but... something about the puncher getting angry over being called the N word makes me squint my eyes.
I might be missing something though.

wow are you dumb as poo poo or what

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Obama roasting Trump was in 2011. What a long, strange trip, man.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Filthy Hans posted:

I looked up the cast to see what they're up to and Alan Tudyk apparently has a booming career in voice acting

He’s also in everything else that uses voices and faces and acting. He’s great. :3:

Him shouting the n-word for hours in 43 was jarring to say the least.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The love/hate appeal of Zizek, for me, is he always sounds like he’s eating Grape Nuts and trying to speak. I love/hate Grape Nuts.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

what if you’re a proud boogaloo boy what do the cops do then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

anarcho-primitivists are assholes that are smelly.