Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lauren southern is from surrey BC and if you know the lower mainland thats pretty much all you need to know lamo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
republican is the new punk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol @ peeps not realizing this is the cyberpunk future

this is how the future is going to be. degenerate as gently caress till the missiles fly and the people die

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The future is scary. But also exciting and interesting. Its hard to imagine that this all isn't some sci fi book.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

Now Rebel Media founder Ezra Levant is trying to make this into a conspiracy story by accusing The Canadian Press of burying photos and video of the assault.

canadian news media loves to bury stories, imo its more corrupt and bad than american msm (per capita)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
theres actually alot of political oppression up here that no one is impolite enough to talk about

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so canadians who care about politics generally think about america :3:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://clips.twitch.tv/rwhitegoose/FamousMooseDogFace

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
mr le epic troll please we know you are good at trolling please do not go out of your way to disrupt this ecosystem we're all already all hosed up as can be

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i voted for gary jonston

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
but yeah c-spam is cool and its insanely easy to troll so go wild whatever but seriously put some effort in please we have standards

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Plutonis posted:

I'm not trolling I just hate liberal mock threads as a concept especially since this one is almost the same as the epic D&D 9001 pages thread "rachel maddow for republicans - right wing media thread". Gah!!!

https://twitter.com/lookwhoitiz/status/824636715117613057

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

Ben wore the hat. He's now 'their guy' again.

he doen't look utterly estatic about wearing the hat

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

Pretty sure Antifas are going to be declared terrorists sooner rather than later.

yup

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its all about radicalization and escalation now
the people who lose are the vast majority who don't care either way :shrug:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh oh oh everyone cares so much about the Good Name of Gavin Cucky Beardy McFuckface Canadian Extrordinare

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He can't even deliver an anti-Muslim joke.

he utterly bombed

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
He is the quintessential surrey girl.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Laphroaig posted:

The pantomime, the play, becomes the stage upon with real politics starts. Without punching a nazi, you don't get a conversation about violence in political discourse. Without looting a starbucks, you don't get handwringing over property rights. Ultimately, symbolic actions are symbolic - its a trite statement to call it pantomime because of course it is. That doesn't mean it isn't part and parcel of the deadly serious politics.

The left in the US lost really badly at the ballot box. I think it was a mixture of bad tactics, arrogance, and dissatisfaction with the status quo of our capitalist system and global order, the continuance of which was represented by Hillary Clinton in particular and the Democratic party in general. "But the Republicans are just as bad or worse!" is 100% true, but they could at least clearly articulate a new vision for the future - a horrible one of "BUILD THE WALL" and "STOP ISLAM!" and "A RETURN TO VALUES", but its a vision of a different sort of future than the previous grey bleakness that was setting in.

I remember how fired up Obama got people - Hope and Change and the promise of a new, better future. Well, it got lost in the incrementalism of the current global order. The rich got richer, the poor got poorer, and 8 years later we've still got ourselves bombing muslims for no loving reason and now we have an insane clown president with, it feels sometimes, unlimited and unchecked presidential power.

All of the protests, now, are people rejecting that new vision of the future - the wall, the immigration orders, etc, - but the mainstream left is STILL advocating the fantasy of returning to that same grey, bleak status quo as the best way forward. They need to advocate a new vision for America that goes beyond the incrementalism of the current Democratic Establishment and offers a real choice. All of the neo-fascists are coming out of the woodwork, and you can't bash-a-fash them back like a whack-a-mole game. The people need to be given a real, tangible vision of a different kind of country, and way of life, and future, or the Bannons and Milos of the world will step in and offer their vision instead.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
please don't put alex jones on these horrid lists
hes been doing his thing forever and isn't a weird cyberpunk future nazi

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/827911646186237953

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
how quaint

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bud K ninja sword posted:

are you talking about your sewer scanning technology?

oof

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i hate both milo and maher so loving much arrggh totally going to watch tho

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Unfunny Poster posted:

I can't stop watching the show of this guy I totally hate!!!!! :argh:

i dont actually watch maher's dumb show
or milo's terrible comedy routines

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i kinda find it hilarious that canadians are trollin the gently caress outta maierkakka

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

Gavin, Lauren Southern, Steven Crowder, Stefan Molyneux... We Canadians really are pulling our weight.

....Baloogan, Montasque, Yinlock.....

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
...........Ted Cruz............

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also loving lol at that horrid gavin fellow intentionally tear gassin his kids for a tweet

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bud K ninja sword posted:

Dammit baloogan I knew you were up to some nefarious lovely Mountie conspiracy.

~i will cum on your lasers~

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*Bud K ninja sword* scrapin the encrustations on the side of the lidar
what could this white encrustation be?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*Bud K ninja sword* tastes it

hmm its utterly familar to Bud K ninja sword but he can't place it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
~lidar cum whores vol 1~

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
only thing i like about gavin aside from being a vcanadian is his facial hari

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Homeless Friend posted:

Imagine growing up and Trump is president and that's your baseline for how a president should be lol

imaging ahvaing obam for 8 fuckin year s destroying the worsdla and nwo thrump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ugh is bernier it

gently caress

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lamo @ thinking some loving surrey girl has a grasp of poltiics
like thats the most surreal poo poo of it all

Adbot