Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
*rambles for 5 minutes about frog eyes after the song is over*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Chief McHeath posted:

I'm gay with my son but we can't let the secret out because rap culture is hyper-masculinized and I won't let him release his albums to punish him for being a dumb gay boy.

(Posting as Wayne)

Please don't hurt my album sales daddy I promise I'll be good

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Carmant posted:

I had the Birdman sneakers in middle school

there are so many different bird man

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Carmant posted:

I actually think there was only two colors of Birdman sneakers back then.. all white and all black. Times have changed

I mean more like: basketball birdman, rap birdman, skateboard birdman, birdman birdman

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Two Free Toppings posted:

Chris Anderson or Larry Bird?

yes

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Not ICP, voted 1

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

hakimashou posted:

you know that new lexus that come out in 2001 with the frog eyes? we got that bitch on dubs

and that new yook, the yukon, that bubble eye, we got that bitch on dubs

and that mercedes wagon

with the kit

kitted out

look like it got frog eyes

we got that bitch on dubs

and that benz that me and my boy bought for our bitches

we got that poo poo poo poo on dubs

we all drive bentleys on dubs

also if yall are gonna talk about the birdman put some respek on his name

all treeya yall

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
*feuds with Mannie Fresh and stops making decent music*

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

hakimashou posted:

did you know the birdman fly in any weather

on a jet

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

hakimashou posted:

The Birdman is a true hip hop impressario.

He makes music with Young Thug, who is known for making a lot of different noises in his songs.

Pitchfork magazine talked to someone who worked with Young Thug before he got famous, and he was talking about how when we wrote music he wouldnt write down lyrics, he would draw symbols.

Literally Charlie Kelly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

I think that, sometimes, folding is the correct decision to make. Perhaps that is why I am only #74,141,603 stunna

• Locked thread