Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I watched the Trelyate video a few weeks ago, back when Shmorky's voice wasn't nearly what it is now. It was great. I miss the chemistry you guys had, but you'll never get it back. You'll manage.

Edit: I searched for the weird made-up language that was in the video and I found demo footage of a Dontrel the Dolphin racing game called "Dontrel Dolphin TURBO." Hopefully it comes out in a playable version.

Edit 2: The creator of Dontrel made a wiki for his universe. There is also a book you can buy on Amazon called "Dontrel's Tales."

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Jan 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Some recent Trelland Wiki edits were done by fishmech, so take it with a grain of salt.

• Locked thread